tumblr_p2akl5J8AV1rarn4yo4_500.gifv

tumblr_p2akl5J8AV1rarn4yo6_500.gifv

tumblr_p2akl5J8AV1rarn4yo7_500.gifv

tumblr_p2akl5J8AV1rarn4yo8_500.gifv

tumblr_p2akl5J8AV1rarn4yo9_500.gifv

tumblr_p2akl5J8AV1rarn4yo10_500.gifv

Movie...

An ideal day at work

i was so happy to move out of an office that had giant see thriugh glass as the walls. finally had some privacy for fun, i mean, work, in some peace.

I really like this thread, particularly when the pics are in an office where there is some good hard fucking going on, and while the participants are fully clothed. Reminds me of how my wife told me how she fucked a co-worker the first time. Her on his desk, skirt flipped up, panty crotch pulled aside, while he just yanked his cock out of his pants and fucked her hard and fast. They were in too much of a hurry to take their clothing off, for their first encounter.

It led to further misadventures...lol.

i was so happy to move out of an office that had giant see thriugh glass as the walls. finally had some privacy for fun, i mean, work, in some peace.

The first time my wife got fucked by her co-worker was in his office. It was a corner office with floor to ceiling windows on two sides. The windows had a tint that partially obscured the view from outside, but inside the office it seemed those windows were very transparent. The thought that someone in another office building could see what was going on heightened her arousal. Particularly the second time they fucked, because they were both totally naked with her legs in the air and spread with her pussy facing a window, while he ate her to orgasm before he fucked her.

Last edited:
Back