221_1000.gif

6509514-1171617890.gif

44338711.gif

16203272.gif

42985361.gif

41689241.gif

15185372.gif

19393931.gif

I really liked the video with the woman wearing fishnets and a garter belt!!!!

This one reminds me very much of my wife getting fucked, for the first time, by a colleague. Maindifference is no clothes were removed. She pulled up her skirt, laid on the desk, he pulled her panties aside, gave her pussy a couple of licks, then just pulled his cock out of his pants and pushed it in her.

That’s what she said anyway about their first encounter…

Last edited:
That's funny you assumed HE was the boss. Interesting. I felt when looking at that GIF that SHE was the boss making HIM prove his worth. ;)
So fucking hot in the window! He's doing a good job for his boss by the look of her body language. Would it be wrong for her to demand his insemination or should that be his choice...no wrong answer but i know what demand id be hoping for if she were my boss🤌🔥🔥🔥🌹😘

So fucking hot in the window! He's doing a good job for his boss by the look of her body language. Would it be wrong for her to demand his insemination or should that be his choice...no wrong answer but i know what demand id be hoping for if she were my boss🤌🔥🔥🔥🌹😘
I would think that if HE were married.. breeding would not be an accepted outcome... however, I believe that if they were both caught up in the intense sexual pleasure and process... accidents do happen. When you combine two fertile people than baby making is inevitable. It's how they deal with it afterwards that really matters. Bareback is unprotected sex. Potent sperm is required to do ONE thing and ONE thing only. Impregnate.

I would think that if HE were married.. breeding would not be an accepted outcome... however, I believe that if they were both caught up in the intense sexual pleasure and process... accidents do happen. When you combine two fertile people than baby making is inevitable. It's how they deal with it afterwards that really matters. Bareback is unprotected sex. Potent sperm is required to do ONE thing and ONE thing only. Impregnate.
Hot reply. I wonder if she wants his sperm or just the pleasure that she's getting in this hot moment?

I would so want to be used by a superior woman (sorry, redundant, I know) at work and be secure that I had a job as long as I kept her happy.

Hot reply. I wonder if she wants his sperm or just the pleasure that she's getting in this hot moment?
I'm guessing she is just in it for the momentary pleasure... but like I wrote.... Accidents do happen. Does she beg him to pull out? NO. Does she reprimand him as he is moaning to that climax? NOPE. As a confident and secure woman, she is prepared to face head on the sexual consequences of her actions. That is how she got be in the job position of THE BOSS and also into the skirt up, legs spread, wet vessel position by the window.

I'm guessing she is just in it for the momentary pleasure... but like I wrote.... Accidents do happen. Does she beg him to pull out? NO. Does she reprimand him as he is moaning to that climax? NOPE. As a confident and secure woman, she is prepared to face head on the sexual consequences of her actions. That is how she got be in the job position of THE BOSS and also into the skirt up, legs spread, wet vessel position by the window.
Excellent answer. Yum! Have you considered the possibility that she worked her whole life to get that boss position just so she could harvest the very best specimines of sperm that she could find through extensive company-wide interviews?
Maybe this is the very first sexual experience of her life and everything in her universe has triangulated to that very place that she stands, in that gorgeous outfit, skirt up, legs spread, wet vessel perched out, infront of the window of her executive office suite like a queen, milking her chosen specimen to the splendor and amusement of her crowd of cheering supporters below...

Actually... I feel she has been grooming her married MALE Assist for months. If you go back and look at that GIF... I mention in the caption that they are celebrating working a successful conference together. The physical penetration I believe is her way of showing her gratitude for his being so professional. Does she care that he's married? NO. Has this been prearranged in her own mind for months -- YES. She got him out of state to work his cock into her at some point. Her flirting. Her seduction. Her flattering him. He was ready. Once they were in an area where she could THANK him properly she took advantage of the time and place. Giving him an unprotected hole to ravage for as long as he liked AND for as long as she allowed. I do agree with you... She found the best specimen of virility, primal masculine strength and quantity of sperm that she could find through extensive company-wide interviews... THAT I agree with... and she had groomed him from the moment she felt he was the perfect hard potent potential of manhood.

the-boss-making-good-use-of-his-slutty-secretary.gif

Last edited:
Back