Name a Litster that you miss

Icy1, IcePrincess and I'm sure there are many others. But those two come to mind right off the bat.

So many missing.....Garby, Midnight Man, Preachers wife, Cinner, Finding Mary, Kuvi, 1grt8ldy, Frozenfantasy, Weespanner, FSA .....there are many more that I can't recall at the moment......:rose:

:kiss: pflyer

I miss fire breeze. Poppy (RIP)
Impish Seraph (my Esmerelda)

There's a ton more.

I miss the one who never pm's me. She knows who she is. Sad it ended that way.
I'm nearly positive I owe you a pm, and I'm also nearly sure this post is not about that...but, may I just say, silly man... it's difficult sending you a pm when it shoots right back with the message: "greyjim has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her"...
:rose:

Good call on Red... She just up and disappeared.. :(

She wrote me one of the hottest stories I've ever read...about two women and me. :devil:

Slinger, you remind me that I also miss GGGB also.
I always miss her, but she's in the back of my mind.

Slinger, you remind me that I also miss GGGB also.
I always miss her, but she's in the back of my mind.

I actually have to miss her too... she wrote me a while back and was supposed to text me and hasn't. I hope she is ok..

There are a few I miss:

LittleLoveDove
Ellafun
Babyslave
HesterPrynne
GoddessHathor
ClockworkRaja

And even though I talk with her daily outside of Lit, I miss thesweetsweetness' presence here. :(

Today would be PerkyT's Birthday

8e3d1342945af0df5fdaa8a1be288aa0.jpg

If you want to reminisce here's her last Bday thread

Miss you Perk-a-licious :rose:

There are several darlings that I miss here on Lit, one has sadly passed away after a short illness. I will not put her name up out of respect for her family.
Others that I miss are
Anngreg21,
Badams1111,
Citcatlass
Springmaid, who sadly doesn't like one of my stories and refuses to talk with me any more.
There are numerous others with whom I would like to be in touch with more often but they are not gone completely.

Last edited:
Back