Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
MercyMia said:
Name 5 movies you like to watch and watch again.
What Dreams May Come
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Gone with the Wind
Arsenic and Old Lace
The Village

Five people you wish you'd kissed (can be friendly, family, or sexual)
 
purrbaby said:
What Dreams May Come
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Gone with the Wind
Arsenic and Old Lace
The Village

Five people you wish you'd kissed (can be friendly, family, or sexual)
is it wrong that I've kissed everyone that i wanted to?? :confused:

ok um, i guess
my maternal grandmother
my paternal grandfather .. cos i never metded them
the unborn brother/sister my mum miscarried.
oh! when i was 10 this 9 yr old had a huge crush on me and followed my around for 3 months asking to kiss me...he grew up to be a model. 20/20 hindsight back then wouldve been good
and various people in the movie inventing the abbots lol



name five ways to finish this sentence: Love is....?
 
purrbaby said:
What Dreams May Come
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Gone with the Wind
Arsenic and Old Lace
The Village

Five people you wish you'd kissed (can be friendly, family, or sexual)
1. thong girl
2. candy girl
3. soon to be married girl I work with, one last time (a lot more than kiss, one last time)
4. ft. wayne.... at least before I found out everything about her was a lie
5. someone I talk to a lot

passing it on cuz I am too fried to think of another one
 
asian_princess said:
name five ways to finish this sentence: Love is....?

1. Love is ... throwing away the scorebook of who's done what for whom this month ...
2. Love is ... feeding mice to your loved one's pet snake when she's away for a week ... then having to clean yourself up from fear after the snake struck ...
3. Love is ... feeling more joy in your loved one's accomplishments than in your own ... never being envious or feeling a need for one-upsmanship ...
4. Love is ... sharing ... of pride in one's accomplishments, grief at the funeral home, distress when a job is lost, lust during a weekend getaway, laughter during a funny movie ... and knowing that he/she gets it, and gets you ...
5. Love is ... in the end, the only thing of real value, the one thing that can provide an unending source of nourishment for the human soul. Without it we will, eventually, wither and die ... with it, we unlock our complete potential.

Of course, there's also the thought that love is ... keeping your end of the anal sex deal (not my line) :)


Off to bed for me, but one last question:
Name five things you do that always brings back memories of someone you'll not see again, or soon?
 
southerntierguy said:
1. Love is ... throwing away the scorebook of who's done what for whom this month ...
2. Love is ... feeding mice to your loved one's pet snake when she's away for a week ... then having to clean yourself up from fear after the snake struck ...
3. Love is ... feeling more joy in your loved one's accomplishments than in your own ... never being envious or feeling a need for one-upsmanship ...
4. Love is ... sharing ... of pride in one's accomplishments, grief at the funeral home, distress when a job is lost, lust during a weekend getaway, laughter during a funny movie ... and knowing that he/she gets it, and gets you ...
5. Love is ... in the end, the only thing of real value, the one thing that can provide an unending source of nourishment for the human soul. Without it we will, eventually, wither and die ... with it, we unlock our complete potential.

Of course, there's also the thought that love is ... keeping your end of the anal sex deal (not my line) :)


Off to bed for me, but one last question:
Name five things you do that always brings back memories of someone you'll not see again, or soon?

lol how bout i let you have name 6 for the last question and we can make your last suggestion one of the official answers, tier-y :D

and sweet dreams :rose:


Not so much a "person" but... Everytime i back out of the driveway i sit and wait for the roller door to close after 12 years of doing so to make sure my escapee dogs would not dash out at the last minute.

Every day i burn incense on my family's alter for my grandparents, and spend just 10 seconds remembering the last time i saw my paternal grandfather and how naughyt he was...refusing to eat dinner, then scoffing down two icecreams.

Everytime i drive past my friend's family home I wave to it...even though he moved out 6 years ago.

Every time i hear a bad reading of poetry...it remind me of my english teacher.. who read poetry like it was prose, and prose like punctuation was but a fantastical idea.

One of my best friends and I used to study together (who knows why, we weren't actually in any of the same courses) and while we were cramming we would take turns sleeping and waking the other one up ie, i'd sleep 1 hour...then she'd sleep 23 hours lol (and that is only a slight exageration) so whenever i need to be woken up for something, it reminds me of the time she fell asleep while on wake up duty and we got to our exams 29 minutes late.



5 things people would say/said about you at your 10 year high school reunion.
 
asian_princess said:
5 things people would say/said about you at your 10 year high school reunion.
-he got married?
-he has kids?
-he is how big?
-he's been married how long?
all I could think of although it would be 15 year for the next one.


five songs that take you back to high school.
 
Azuldrgon said:
-he got married?
-he has kids?
-he is how big?
-he's been married how long?
all I could think of although it would be 15 year for the next one.


five songs that take you back to high school.

Uh. this won't mkae much sense. But I think It wouldn't for most.

1. I'm not supposed to love you anymore - Bryan White
2. One of these Days - Tim McGraw
3. Cuban Pete - Jim Carrey in the Mask
4. Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven
5. Higher - Creed

5 songfs that you remember from being very young.
 
chronicle_tenko said:
Uh. this won't mkae much sense. But I think It wouldn't for most.

1. I'm not supposed to love you anymore - Bryan White
2. One of these Days - Tim McGraw
3. Cuban Pete - Jim Carrey in the Mask
4. Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven
5. Higher - Creed

5 songfs that you remember from being very young.
I AM young!!!!!!!!!!! :p

ok um.

the vietnamese national anthem
something about a butterfly (that a description, NOT the title)
the theme to Care Bears.
We Can Work It Out - Beatles... child of flower children :rolleyes:
"jingle bells, batman smells, robin flew away, father christmas lost his knickers flying TAA!"



5 squishy things.
 
asian_princess said:
I AM young!!!!!!!!!!! :p

ok um.

the vietnamese national anthem
something about a butterfly (that a description, NOT the title)
the theme to Care Bears.
We Can Work It Out - Beatles... child of flower children :rolleyes:
"jingle bells, batman smells, robin flew away, father christmas lost his knickers flying TAA!"



5 squishy things.

squid
cookie dough
cream cheese
the mud in my stream
ap's k... err, maybe I shouldn't go there ...

Name 5 things you avoid doing but end up doing anyway
 
southerntierguy said:
squid
cookie dough
cream cheese
the mud in my stream
ap's k... err, maybe I shouldn't go there ...

Name 5 things you avoid doing but end up doing anyway
I"ll have you know my K...nees are tough as steel! :D :D
morning tiery :p


any form of analytical, logical discussion at 4am on any given saturday night.

eating squishy watermelon...learnt that the hard way...and keep learning it at least twice every summer.

falling hopelessly in love. self explanatory to all and any who have that extra lil bit of scarring that we weren't born with.

cleaning. i mean really, it just makes finding things so much more difficult

tasting the soup while it's actually still boiling away after you've scooped it into the ladle..hence my talking like thith righth nowth :confused:



sum yourself up in 5 inanimate objects
 
asian_princess said:
I"ll have you know my K...nees are tough as steel! :D :D
morning tiery :p


any form of analytical, logical discussion at 4am on any given saturday night.

eating squishy watermelon...learnt that the hard way...and keep learning it at least twice every summer.

falling hopelessly in love. self explanatory to all and any who have that extra lil bit of scarring that we weren't born with.

cleaning. i mean really, it just makes finding things so much more difficult

tasting the soup while it's actually still boiling away after you've scooped it into the ladle..hence my talking like thith righth nowth :confused:



sum yourself up in 5 inanimate objects
Good morning.

My apologies for messing up on the knees. I shoulda figured that your knees were pretty solid. Mea culpa.

5 inanimate obejcts ... all of which have some aspect of my personality, at certain times, though I'm not sure they completely sum up my personality ... (BTW, I really had to think about this one)

Mount Rushmore
Bazooka bubble gum
Chocolate easter bunnies
Old Faithful
ENIAC

Name 5 people (not just titles), switch their jobs around amongst the five, and improve the world for us.
 
Last edited:
southerntierguy said:
Good morning.

My apologies for messing up on the knees. I shoulda figured that your knees were pretty solid. Mea culpa.

5 inanimate obejcts ... all of which have some aspect of my personality, at certain times, though I'm not sure they completely sum up my personality ...

Mount Rushmore
Bazooka bubble gum
Chocolate easter bunnies
Old Faithful
ENIAC

Name 5 people (not just titles), switch their jobs around amongst the five, and improve the world for us.

*gets down on my sturdy knees and bows to the master of questions*
this is gonna take me awhile.. talk amongst yourselves :D
 
asian_princess said:
*gets down on my sturdy knees and bows to the master of questions*
this is gonna take me awhile.. talk amongst yourselves :D
You think that's tough, how about this:

Name five things that improve the flavor of chocolate ice cream.
 
southerntierguy said:
You think that's tough, how about this:

Name five things that improve the flavor of chocolate ice cream.

I'm new to this thread...but I'd like to play along if I could.....
This question is very easy coming from someone that doesn't like chocolate ice cream!

1. LOTS of whipped cream.
2. LOTS of Bananas and more of #1
3. LOTS of Caramel sauce and more of #1
4. Serve it in a navel cup with more of #1
5. Put it in a milkshake with #2 & #3 then top it with #1

TK70....disliker of chocolate

Now....Name 5 specific wines that you have enjoyed (either due to taste or location/company)
 
TK70 said:
I'm new to this thread...but I'd like to play along if I could.....
This question is very easy coming from someone that doesn't like chocolate ice cream!

1. LOTS of whipped cream.
2. LOTS of Bananas and more of #1
3. LOTS of Caramel sauce and more of #1
4. Serve it in a navel cup with more of #1
5. Put it in a milkshake with #2 & #3 then top it with #1

TK70....disliker of chocolate

Now....Name 5 specific wines that you have enjoyed (either due to taste or location/company)

<shaking head in complete disillusionment> Don't like chocolate, what is the world coming to? I bet you don't like sex, either ... I just don't get the younger generation :confused:

hmm ... I don't like that "Daddy, not in public" whine, so that wouldn't be it ...

nor that "stg, I can't come into the office today because, er, um, my dog threw up, that's it, has nothing to do with the gorgeous weather ... can you cover for me , please" whine ...

wait, I just caught the spelling ...
I don't drink wine, passing this one along, sorry

Now....Name 5 specific wines that you have enjoyed (either due to taste or location/company)

(as you can see, I'm mostly here to amuse myself ... not always a hard thing to do)
 
Last edited:
holy hell on a popsicle, that was like playing sudoko.... and i SUCK at that..

OK!

Damn you, tiery!!
I see no one touched this with a ten foot pole either!! :catroar:

DISCLAIMER: not for the racially sensitive lol

My 5 are:

George Bush Snr
Oprah Winfrey
SouthernTierGuy
Paris Hilton
One of the founders of the KKK

Firstly:

Swap SouthernTierGuy for Oprah : cos he asks more original questions than her: i.e. no more "so Dr Phil, does that mean she blames her mom's cat for being bulimic?" And also won’t interrupt with stories of his own childhood.

Swap Oprah for George Bush: cos shes rich enough just to hire all terrorist groups as her own personal security detail... plus, no George Bush Snr, no George Bush Jnr…

Swap KKK dude for Southerntierguy: so he can come on Lit and give us all tips on how to keep all our sheets so clean (probably cos he separates the whites from the colours ahem... I KNOW! *slaps hand* BAD ap!! :eek: )

Swap Paris Hilton for KKK dude, cos frankly, the more she covers up, that's one step closer to utopia pour moi

Swap George Bush for Paris Hilton : cos … lol that’s one sex video to put a halting stop to the illegal porn trade.


i WARNED you!!!!!!!!! :D


ok...now, you sapped all my brain power!!!!

Create 5 celebrity couples who would have the most odd looking offspring :p
 
Last edited:
TK70 said:
I'm new to this thread...but I'd like to play along if I could.....
This question is very easy coming from someone that doesn't like chocolate ice cream!

1. LOTS of whipped cream.
2. LOTS of Bananas and more of #1
3. LOTS of Caramel sauce and more of #1
4. Serve it in a navel cup with more of #1
5. Put it in a milkshake with #2 & #3 then top it with #1

TK70....disliker of chocolate

Now....Name 5 specific wines that you have enjoyed (either due to taste or location/company)
welcome TK70!!!!!!! you"ll have to ecuse STG, hís brain is too big for his body :D
 
Younger generation???? I'll take that as a compliment to my looks at 36!!

As for the chocolate thing...I will sometimes partake of it in small amounts, but it is my least favorite dessert/candy for sure....in fact I've disliked it since I was a baby.

I did recently enjoy a German chocolate cake, but alas it was soaked in Amaretto and covered in whipped cream!

TK
 
asian_princess said:
holy hell on a popsicle, that was like playing sudoko.... and i SUCK at that..

OK!

Damn you, tiery!!
I see no one touched this with a ten foot pole either!! :catroar:

DISCLAIMER: not for the racially sensitive lol

My 5 are:

George Bush Snr
Oprah Winfrey
SouthernTierGuy
Paris Hilton
One of the founders of the KKK

Firstly:

Swap SouthernTierGuy for Oprah : cos he asks more original questions than her: i.e. no more "so Dr Phil, does that mean she blames her mom's cat for being bulimic?" And also won’t interrupt with stories of his own childhood.

Swap Oprah for George Bush: cos shes rich enough just to hire all terrorist groups as her own personal security detail... plus, no George Bush Snr, no George Bush Jnr…

Swap KKK dude for Southerntierguy: so he can come on Lit and give us all tips on how to keep all our sheets so clean (probably cos he separates the whites from the colours ahem... I KNOW! *slaps hand* BAD ap!! :eek: )

Swap Paris Hilton for KKK dude, cos frankly, the more she covers up, that's one step closer to utopia pour moi

Swap George Bush for Paris Hilton : cos … lol that’s one sex video to put a halting stop to the illegal porn trade.


i WARNED you!!!!!!!!! :D


ok...now, you sapped all my brain power!!!!

Create 5 celebrity couples who would have the most odd looking offspring :p

I couldn't interrupt with stories from my childhood? Darn all to heck ... come to think of it, though, I've done way more stupid things as an adult than I did when I was a kid ... I feel a D'Oh ! coming on me ...

ROTFLMAO ... except now feeling sorry for Barbara Bush ...

Alice Cooper and Linda Tripp
Michael Jackson and Anne Ramsey (Throw Momma From the Train)
Marty Feldman (God rest his soul) and Bella Abzug
Carrot Top and Phyllis Diller
Yasser Arafat and SNL's "Pat"



Still passing on this:
Now....Name 5 specific wines that you have enjoyed (either due to taste or location/company)
 
Last edited:
southerntierguy said:
I couldn't interrupt with stories from my childhood? Darn all to heck ... come to think of it, though, I've done way more stupid things as an adult than I did when I was a kid ... I feel a D'Oh ! coming on me ...

ROTFLMAO ... except now feeling sorry for Barbara Bush ...

Alice Cooper and Linda Tripp
Michael Jackson and Anne Ramsey (Throw Momma From the Train)
Marty Feldman (God rest his soul) and Bella Abzug
Carrot Top and Phyllis Diller
Yasser Arafat and SNL's "Pat"



Still passing on this:
Now....Name 5 specific wines that you have enjoyed (either due to taste or location/company)

*shudders* Alice Cooper and Satan Tripp... damn sorry i asked :confused: :D


Penfolds Bin 407 Vintage 1997
Penfolds Bin 128 Vintage 1996
Browns of Padthaway Cab Sauv 1998
Primo Estate Pinot Noir 1996
Houghton's White Burgundy 2001


5 things that make you go "ewwwwwww" when you touch them
 
asian_princess said:
5 things that make you go "ewwwwwww" when you touch them

1. amphibians (frogs, salamanders etc...)
2. marshmallows (love em though)
3. Cheap cotton balls
4. Hairy Genitals
5. Seaweed


Name 5 things you like to kiss...
 
Ms_Logic said:
1. amphibians (frogs, salamanders etc...)
2. marshmallows (love em though)
3. Cheap cotton balls
4. Hairy Genitals
5. Seaweed


Name 5 things you like to kiss...

1. Necks ... yummy
2. Thighs ... very yummy
3. Breasts ... delicious
4. Tender areas ... mmmmm
5. Other KFC bucket items ... mmm


Name 5 fictional scenes in which you'd like to find yourself in real life.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top