Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
asian_princess said:
5 things you can't understand about the opposite sex

Mood Swings
Lack of logical Maths skills
Why they avoid me
Why they are useally more comfortable about being bi then men are
Toilet trips in heards!??!?!??!

Same Q :p
 
RocknRoll said:
Mood Swings
Lack of logical Maths skills
Why they avoid me
Why they are useally more comfortable about being bi then men are
Toilet trips in heards!??!?!??!

Same Q :p
ahem.

you must not have understood my question. I said things you dont understand about the opposite sex...not, myths that men make up about women :D :D


ok.

um.

why you can't ask for directions...this is a cliche for a reason. fuck the iron ore depository you supposedly have in your nose...what's more embarassing? asking a total stranger for directions or arriving to your own wedding late.
bigger, louder, takes more gas, does not mean better.
the wallet in the backpocket. it can't be comfortable.
why a fart is something that should be celebrated and taken credit for...it's not like you had any part in the fermentation of the bacteria in your gut.
why you can't take 5 mnutes to try on the pair of jeans before you buy them...cos trust me...your ass might look fat in that :D



5 best things that cost less than $5
 
Last edited:
asian_princess said:
5 best things that cost less than $5

1. Orbit gum.
2. A dvd rental of The Princess Bride
3. A can of Cherry Coke
4. A jar of peanut butter
5. A tube of Ultra Brite toothpaste.

5 worst ways to spend a Saturday
 
pretty_green_eyes said:
1. Orbit gum.
2. A dvd rental of The Princess Bride
3. A can of Cherry Coke
4. A jar of peanut butter
5. A tube of Ultra Brite toothpaste.

5 worst ways to spend a Saturday
1,doing ANYTHING with my husband,,LOL
2,cleaning
3,talking to mother in law on the phone
4,hungover
5,grocery shopping


name 5 ways you enjoy spending your evening
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
name 5 ways you enjoy spending your evening

chatting to alisonwunderln
watching a moive with a loved one
some loud rock music
sex
making a girl cum for hours


passing on the question!
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
1,doing ANYTHING with my husband,,LOL
2,cleaning
3,talking to mother in law on the phone
4,hungover
5,grocery shopping


name 5 ways you enjoy spending your evening


1. Talking to people from Lit...both sexy and as friends.
2. Watching sport... world cup football is on
3. Watching DVD movies... latest was 'Sideways' which wa superb!!
4. Creating quizzes and stuff for work... see my film thread...
5. Chilling out and being with my wife

Name 5 actors or actresses whose films you cannot bear to watch....
 
DirtyBear said:
1. Talking to people from Lit...both sexy and as friends.
people talk sexy on here? where am I when this stuff is going on? :confused:

as for your question: Name 5 actors or actresses whose films you cannot bear to watch.... I honestly can't think of any right off hand. hugh grant used to really chap my ass for some reason, but I'd never seen any of his movies. now I've seen love actually and think it's a great movie. so, who knows?

oh, ok.... andy dick. if he was the star of a movie I doubt that I'd watch it.
carrot top. the bit of his movie I saw was maybe the crappiest thing I've ever seen.

that's all I got.

name 5 movies you consider over-rated.
 
mrtnmoon said:
people talk sexy on here? where am I when this stuff is going on? :confused:

as for your question: Name 5 actors or actresses whose films you cannot bear to watch.... I honestly can't think of any right off hand. hugh grant used to really chap my ass for some reason, but I'd never seen any of his movies. now I've seen love actually and think it's a great movie. so, who knows?

oh, ok.... andy dick. if he was the star of a movie I doubt that I'd watch it.
carrot top. the bit of his movie I saw was maybe the crappiest thing I've ever seen.

that's all I got.

name 5 movies you consider over-rated.
hmmmm...

1.. Titanic
2. Citizen Kane
I'm sure I can think of more (I'll go back and edit as the night goes on) but for now those are the only two...
3. Lost in Translation
4. Moulin Rouge
5. The English Patient

Same question....
 
Last edited:
pretty_green_eyes said:
hmmmm...

1.. Titanic
2. Citizen Kane
I'm sure I can think of more (I'll go back and edit as the night goes on) but for now those are the only two...

Same question....
5 over-rated movies...
1. psycho... maybe because by the time I watched it, I'd seen so many of the more recent scary movies that it was just a big snooze.
2. the sixth sense. who cares if you see dead people, you annoying little fuck?
3. napoleon dynamite
4. I guess titanic works for me, too, since I fell asleep watching it. didn't even get to see leo dicrappio die, which was the part I wanted to see the most.
5. can't think of a #5 right now.

name 5 actors or actresses you can't take your eyes off of.
 
mrtnmoon said:
5 over-rated movies...
1. psycho... maybe because by the time I watched it, I'd seen so many of the more recent scary movies that it was just a big snooze.
2. the sixth sense. who cares if you see dead people, you annoying little fuck?
3. napoleon dynamite
4. I guess titanic works for me, too, since I fell asleep watching it. didn't even get to see leo dicrappio die, which was the part I wanted to see the most.
5. can't think of a #5 right now.

name 5 actors or actresses you can't take your eyes off of.
because of their looks or their acting ability?

Oh well - either way it's:
1. Johnny Depp
2. Joaquin Phoenix
3. Morgan Freeman
4. Tim Robbins
5. Sean Penn

5 movies that you think are underrated by the media
 
pretty_green_eyes said:
because of their looks or their acting ability?

Oh well - either way it's:
1. Johnny Depp
2. Joaquin Phoenix
3. Morgan Freeman
4. Tim Robbins
5. Sean Penn

5 movies that you think are underrated by the media


1. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
2. Cruel Intentions
3. Don't Be A Menace (that hood spoof that predated Scary Movie)
4. I'm Gonna Git' You Sucka
5. Coming To America (Eddie Murphy should have won a fucking emmy! "Sexual Chocolate!" That boy good!)


5 Times In Your Life You Wanted to Be Someone Else
 
purrbaby said:
Never x5 lol
(No seriously, never)

Five things you wish you knew about people in Lit.
what they are like off of lit
how i could please them more :)
how much can they be trusted
what are their goals
how they are really doing



5 things you wanna know about me :)
 
txnstud said:
5 things you wanna know about me :)
lol Oh lord, lets see...

What you love most about yourself.
What you hate the most.
What you would love to relive in your life.
What you're most afraid of.
What you want most.

Five answers :D
 
purrbaby said:
lol Oh lord, lets see...

What you love most about yourself.
What you hate the most.
What you would love to relive in your life.
What you're most afraid of.
What you want most.

Five answers :D
im usually good at making people smile
i procrastinate
there are a few summers that were just a blast
being alone
love

5 answers to your own questions
 
txnstud said:
5 answers to your own questions
I love that I have a really open heart.
I hate that I let people get to me.
I'd love to be a little kid again.
I'm afraid of being forgotten and alone.
I want a family of my own.

Five things that always drive you crazy. (Take that question however you like lol)
 
purrbaby said:
I love that I have a really open heart.
I hate that I let people get to me.
I'd love to be a little kid again.
I'm afraid of being forgotten and alone.
I want a family of my own.

Five things that always drive you crazy. (Take that question however you like lol)
ill go with the annoying way

prideful people
excuses
people stopping on entrance ramps to the interstate
when ignorant people try to act like they know what they are talking about
excessive tardiness

5 things that drive you crazy in a different way
 
txnstud said:
5 things that drive you crazy in a different way
I'll go with a dirty mind answers lol Since my baby and I practice that plenty.

Him kissing me
Him touching me
His breath on my neck
His voice when he's hot
Giving him a blowjob lol

Five things you'd want.
 
purrbaby said:
I'll go with a dirty mind answers lol Since my baby and I practice that plenty.

Him kissing me
Him touching me
His breath on my neck
His voice when he's hot
Giving him a blowjob lol

Five things you'd want.
a great paying job
someone to hold
to know how a certain someone really feels
to be able to read women's minds :)
the ability to teleport myself and others

5 things you wanna try
 
txnstud said:
5 things you wanna try
lol I'll try and be clean with these lol

Skydiving
Sushi lol
Sex in a plane
A new phone plan lol
Some of the more S&M things Will and I have talked about lol

Same question
 
purrbaby said:
lol I'll try and be clean with these lol

Skydiving
Sushi lol
Sex in a plane
A new phone plan lol
Some of the more S&M things Will and I have talked about lol

Same question
now why would you wanna be clean :) oh and sushi is great

skydiving and joining the mile high club also lol
web cam fun
snowboarding
preform for a bachlorette party :)

5 things you like to hear during sex
 
txnstud said:
5 things you like to hear during sex
AGH, now HERE'S a question I have too many answers for! lol

"Oh fuck" (the good kind lol)
Panting, moaning, heavy heavy breathing, etc.
"More"
If he's trying to get me off, certain words work really well lol
"Oh god baby" works good too lol
and about 50,000 other things lol

Five things you have to hear to know you're doing good in sex.
 
purrbaby said:
AGH, now HERE'S a question I have too many answers for! lol

"Oh fuck" (the good kind lol)
Panting, moaning, heavy heavy breathing, etc.
"More"
If he's trying to get me off, certain words work really well lol
"Oh god baby" works good too lol
and about 50,000 other things lol

Five things you have to hear to know you're doing good in sex.
moans (or screams :) )
deep breaths
oh god....
dont stop
im close
oh fuck

mostly just the first two the others are added fun.
5 things you say to let your partner know they are doing good
 
txnstud said:
5 things you say to let your partner know they are doing good
Usually it's just screaming. lol But I'll think up five.

"Baby please, harder"
"Fuck" (300 times in a row lol)
"Oh... my... god..."
"Yes, oh god yes"
"More, baby, more"
All of these are followed by screaming, moaning, panting etc lol

Passing it on out of curiosity lol
 
purrbaby said:
Usually it's just screaming. lol But I'll think up five.

"Baby please, harder"
"Fuck" (300 times in a row lol)
"Oh... my... god..."
"Yes, oh god yes"
"More, baby, more"
All of these are followed by screaming, moaning, panting etc lol

Passing it on out of curiosity lol
some series of moans and/or grunts
god yes
dont stop (repeated)
oh yea just like that yea uuuuuuuh
ohhhhhh....fuuuuuck this is amazing


5 fav ways to be brought to orgasm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top