Name 10 ........

Name 10 movies you would see again.

1. the quiet man
2. the boondock saints
3. Oxford Murders
 
Name 10 movies you would see again.

1. the quiet man
2. the boondock saints
3. Oxford Murders
4. Debbie Does Dallas.....volumes one through 20.....hey! this is a porn board.:D
 
Name 10 movies you would see again.

1. the quiet man
2. the boondock saints
3. Oxford Murders
4. Debbie Does Dallas.....volumes one through 20.....hey! this is a porn board.:D

what a funny bear!!:D
 
Name 10 movies you would see again.

1. the quiet man
2. the boondock saints
3. Oxford Murders
4. Debbie Does Dallas.....volumes one through 20.....hey! this is a porn board.:D
5. Schindler's List
 
Name 10 movies you would see again.

1. the quiet man
2. the boondock saints
3. Oxford Murders
4. Debbie Does Dallas.....volumes one through 20.....hey! this is a porn board.
5. Schindler's List
6. King Kong (the original)
 
Name 10 movies you would see again.

1. the quiet man
2. the boondock saints
3. Oxford Murders
4. Debbie Does Dallas.....volumes one through 20.....hey! this is a porn board.
5. Schindler's List
6. King Kong (the original)
7. To Kill a Mockingbird
 
Name 10 movies you would see again.

1. the quiet man
2. the boondock saints
3. Oxford Murders
4. Debbie Does Dallas.....volumes one through 20.....hey! this is a porn board.
5. Schindler's List
6. King Kong (the original)
7. To Kill a Mockingbird
8. Some Like It Hot.
 
Name 10 movies you would see again.

1. the quiet man
2. the boondock saints
3. Oxford Murders
4. Debbie Does Dallas.....volumes one through 20.....hey! this is a porn board.
5. Schindler's List
6. King Kong (the original)
7. To Kill a Mockingbird
8. Some Like It Hot.
9. Shawshank Redemption
 
Name 10 movies you would see again.

1. the quiet man
2. the boondock saints
3. Oxford Murders
4. Debbie Does Dallas.....volumes one through 20.....hey! this is a porn board.
5. Schindler's List
6. King Kong (the original)
7. To Kill a Mockingbird
8. Some Like It Hot.
9. Shawshank Redemption
10. it's a wonderful life

Name 10 fantasies you have yet to fulfill.
 
Name 10 fantasies you have yet to fulfill.
1. going to green bay
2. Bora Bora.
3. having a partner who would let me tie her hands to the bed, then let me get her orally right to the utmost edge of orgasm ... time after frustrating time ... never quite over the edge ... hips thrusting, skin glistening ... pleading in her voice ...
 
]Name 10 fantasies you have yet to fulfill.
1. going to green bay
2. Bora Bora.
3. having a partner who would let me tie her hands to the bed, then let me get her orally right to the utmost edge of orgasm ... time after frustrating time ... never quite over the edge ... hips thrusting, skin glistening ... pleading in her voice ...
4. I was going to say tandem bungee jumping, but I'll take what Nor's is! OUCH!
 
Name 10 fantasies you have yet to fulfill.
1. going to green bay
2. Bora Bora.
3. having a partner who would let me tie her hands to the bed, then let me get her orally right to the utmost edge of orgasm ... time after frustrating time ... never quite over the edge ... hips thrusting, skin glistening ... pleading in her voice ...
4. I was going to say tandem bungee jumping, but I'll take what Nor's is! OUCH!
5. The Italian tour with someone I love.
 
Name 10 fantasies you have yet to fulfill.
1. going to green bay
2. Bora Bora.
3. having a partner who would let me tie her hands to the bed, then let me get her orally right to the utmost edge of orgasm ... time after frustrating time ... never quite over the edge ... hips thrusting, skin glistening ... pleading in her voice ...
4. I was going to say tandem bungee jumping, but I'll take what Nor's is! OUCH!
5. The Italian tour with someone I love.
6. Letting EFR play with my blowy thing.
 
Name 10 fantasies you have yet to fulfill.
1. going to green bay
2. Bora Bora.
3. having a partner who would let me tie her hands to the bed, then let me get her orally right to the utmost edge of orgasm ... time after frustrating time ... never quite over the edge ... hips thrusting, skin glistening ... pleading in her voice ...
4. I was going to say tandem bungee jumping, but I'll take what Nor's is! OUCH!
5. The Italian tour with someone I love.
6. Letting EFR play with my blowy thing.
7. Unearthing someones darkest secrets
 
Name 10 fantasies you have yet to fulfill.
1. going to green bay
2. Bora Bora.
3. having a partner who would let me tie her hands to the bed, then let me get her orally right to the utmost edge of orgasm ... time after frustrating time ... never quite over the edge ... hips thrusting, skin glistening ... pleading in her voice ...
4. I was going to say tandem bungee jumping, but I'll take what Nor's is! OUCH!
5. The Italian tour with someone I love.
6. Letting EFR play with my blowy thing.
7. Unearthing someones darkest secrets
8. after reading #3, i'd have to say going to northern's house
 
Name 10 fantasies you have yet to fulfill.
1. going to green bay
2. Bora Bora.
3. having a partner who would let me tie her hands to the bed, then let me get her orally right to the utmost edge of orgasm ... time after frustrating time ... never quite over the edge ... hips thrusting, skin glistening ... pleading in her voice ...
4. I was going to say tandem bungee jumping, but I'll take what Nor's is! OUCH!
5. The Italian tour with someone I love.
6. Letting EFR play with my blowy thing.
7. Unearthing someones darkest secrets
8. after reading #3, i'd have to say going to northern's house
9. Offering my wrists
 
Name 10 fantasies you have yet to fulfill.
1. going to green bay
2. Bora Bora.
3. having a partner who would let me tie her hands to the bed, then let me get her orally right to the utmost edge of orgasm ... time after frustrating time ... never quite over the edge ... hips thrusting, skin glistening ... pleading in her voice ...
4. I was going to say tandem bungee jumping, but I'll take what Nor's is! OUCH!
5. The Italian tour with someone I love.
6. Letting EFR play with my blowy thing.
7. Unearthing someones darkest secrets
8. after reading #3, i'd have to say going to northern's house
9. Offering my wrists
10. spending a week in a tropical paradise with a partner- swimming, eating fruit, and making love in the sun *sighs dreamily*

Name 10 great ways to beat the cold.
 
Name 10 great ways to beat the cold.

1. Ginger tea
2. Naked snuggling to share bodyheat
 
Name 10 great ways to beat the cold.
1. Ginger tea
2. Naked snuggling to share bodyheat
3. Big comfy blankets
4. A lovely fire in a fireplace or woodstove
 
Name 10 great ways to beat the cold.
1. Ginger tea
2. Naked snuggling to share bodyheat
3. Big comfy blankets
4. A lovely fire in a fireplace or woodstove
5. A hot tub
 
Name 10 great ways to beat the cold.
1. Ginger tea
2. Naked snuggling to share bodyheat
3. Big comfy blankets
4. A lovely fire in a fireplace or woodstove
5. A hot tub
6. plenty of rest
 
Back
Top