Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Naked and ready for second cup of coffee...we get two "Saturdays" this weekend...hope to enjoy parts of both without clothes.

Mikey

Naked and ready for second cup of coffee...we get two "Saturdays" this weekend...hope to enjoy parts of both without clothes.

Mikey

Saturday II and enjoying it without a stitch of clothes on. Well deserved for my year of "Labor"...Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Mikey

Unfortunately, I'll have to get dressed to go to an appointment later this morning, but I intend on being nude every second possible this weekend...

I hope all you Literologists are spending the day naked!

Wish I could spend the whole day naked. Unfortunately, I have places I need to be. Plus, I have dogs that need walking. Best I can do is throw off the clothes once I get home and stay nude as long as possible...

I live on Lake Allatoona in GA on a road with only 22 houses. So if my neighbor see me naked in the yard i don't give a flying f@#$k. My neighbor is an ex member of the David Allan Cole Band so I don't think I'm going to shock him or any one at his house if they see he in the back yard.
So with all that said live your live as you see fit and enjoy it because we only go aroundit one time. Stay NAKED and let your neighborhood talk about you.
PS: Send pictures

Woke up early and took advantage of the situation by shedding my clothes and spending the time here on Lit...see where this leads me. Have a great weekend!

We are empty nesters for the weekend, so it’s naked coffee on the deck again. The breeze is a little cool though and with summer waning the deck is shaded until late morning...but nude is almost always better than clothed, so here I am. Hope to stay nude unless we go out somewhere. Happy naked Saturday to all!

We are empty nesters for the weekend, so it’s naked coffee on the deck again. The breeze is a little cool though and with summer waning the deck is shaded until late morning...but nude is almost always better than clothed, so here I am. Hope to stay nude unless we go out somewhere. Happy naked Saturday to all!

Good Morning - I hope your wife enjoys it on the deck too :)

Good Morning - I hope your wife enjoys it on the deck too :)

We ended up taking a drive in the convertible today, and I intentionally drove by our nearest nudist camp for the first time. We had a good discussion about the camp from what I’d read on their web site, and she said she’s not as comfortable with nudism as I am; she is getting used to it at home, but not ready to see or be seen with a bunch of nudists. She also said that I should feel free to go there by myself. Over the nearly 40 years we’ve been together, I’ve often run reconnaissance missions to places she’s thought she might not like. Maybe this could be another. I thought the conversation was a good starting point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back