My Wish For Today

Are you in Europe yet? Because the weather was shit over here in Jersey yesterday, and the last few days...

Not there, yet, Thee. I'm still here, east of the river, but yesterday was great here. We had crappy weather for two days before that. I'm pretty sure our rainfall target for the year is right where it should be now. The grass is green, the flowers are growing, and no signs of a frost in sight.

I'll be in Joisey for the weekend. Hope to hit the beach and do a little grandson hugging if he stands still long enough. Europe is the end of June.

It wish it wasn't raining here ALL WEEK LONG!!!

I wish I had a girlfriend to go away with this weekend...

I wish there wasn't a bat flying around my bedroom.

Wow! Are you by any chance a time traveler? Way back when ... I was in college, doing laundry at midnight, when a guy dressed only in a sheet and flipflops, bursts through the laundromat door and asks "Anybody know how to get a bat out of a bedroom?"

Wow! Are you by any chance a time traveler? Way back when ... I was in college, doing laundry at midnight, when a guy dressed only in a sheet and flipflops, bursts through the laundromat door and asks "Anybody know how to get a bat out of a bedroom?"

Now there is a big hairy plot bunny if i ever heard one. Just add sex. :eek:

new story announcement

Since my new story posted today, I wish that someone will read it. Votes, comments and all that are always appreciated. Thanks for enduring my micro-spam.

I don't wear flipflops ;)

I'm not all that hairy.

I'm not all that hairy.

The plot bunny, not you, ya dingbat.

And what's wrong with flip=flops?

Not that I wear them either.

I wishi I had fingers that didn't make so many typos. :rolleyes:

Oh, I'm pretty sure there had been sex or it at least had been in the plans. He said later that his girlfriend was still in the room and she was "kinda freaked out". I'm sure the hook and ladder truck arriving later just added to the ambiance.

Note to self: No flip flops. The tell-tale sign of a non-time traveler.

The plot bunny, not you, ya dingbat.

And what's wrong with flip=flops?

Not that I wear them either.

I wishi I had fingers that didn't make so many typos. :rolleyes:
No flip flops, hm? So you're apparently not a time traveler, either.

Oh, I'm pretty sure there had been sex or it at least had been in the plans. He said later that his girlfriend was still in the room and she was "kinda freaked out". I'm sure the hook and ladder truck arriving later just added to the ambiance.

Note to self: No flip flops. The tell-tale sign of a non-time traveler.

No flip flops, hm? So you're apparently not a time traveler, either.

I've covered a lot of time, a lot more than I ever expected but it's all been in a straight line. Or at least I think it has. :eek:

Oh, I wish sunburn didn't burn so much.

Damn that Jersey Shore/I love that Jersey Shore! . . . flip flops and all!

Oh, I wish sunburn didn't burn so much.

Damn that Jersey Shore/I love that Jersey Shore! . . . flip flops and all!

May I recommend, Alvera, coca butter and Vitamin E. Soothes, smooths, and keeps the pealing to a minimum.

May I recommend, Alvera, coca butter and Vitamin E. Soothes, smooths, and keeps the pealing to a minimum.

Might be too late. Twelve hours later, I already see blisters. Not as tough an ole broad as I thought I was.:rolleyes:

I wish the storm would cool it off here. Ninety-eight degrees is way to hot for Spring!

Back