My Wife Louise ... Soon to Turn 60!

Leopard Print Body Suit

These are from 2016, so Louise would have been 56 years old in these photos.

Last edited:
Very nice pics again...Like I've said before, she is beautiful. Hope she's not bashful. With a gorgeous body like hers, she should be very proud of herself...

Very nice pics again...Like I've said before, she is beautiful. Hope she's not bashful. With a gorgeous body like hers, she should be very proud of herself...

You know, this strikes near the mark of why I even post photos of her. She is so damn nonchalant about her beauty. It's as if compliments don't reach her at all. I think she undervalues her beauty by a wide margin. She never thinks about dressing to show it off in public any more. I can remember the early days of our marriage, when I could get her out to a movie in Corvette-red high heels and a red leather mini-skirt. But that was a LONG time ago. Anyhow, it is almost my full-time mission to make her aware of her great beauty!

Wow! dare I tell you what Id love to do with her gorgeous rear?

Oh, you may if you like. But my imagination is pretty vivid about this sort of thing already.

Nice arse.

Thanks!!

Black & Blue Boots

These are very new. Whilst looking for another pair of high heels for Louise to wear to bed, I found these boots I had forgotten she had.

Last edited:
Sexy Librarian test pics

I'm planning to do a photo shoot with my wife in a public place, in this outfit. I'm testing various camera settings to see what I can do in low-light settings.

Hope I don't bore you with these ...

Last edited:
Sexy Librarian test pics (Part 2)

Here are more of the same.

Last edited:
Very sexy already, God I love a woman dressed like that. Her body looks so HOT in that dress, nylons and those sexy stilettos. She is beautiful....

Very sexy already, God I love a woman dressed like that. Her body looks so HOT in that dress, nylons and those sexy stilettos. She is beautiful....

Thank you!!

Gorgeous looking.

Thanks!

Nice boots, but great leggss and arse!

I appreciate your kind words. I agree!

Just noticed the glasses. Damn she's sexy. Can't wait for more...thank you

Thanks -- We ordered the glasses especially for this shoot.

Living Room Sofa

Our kids are pretty much grown up now, and spend less and less time at home. So, last night, they were both out of town. We had the run of the house, so we fooled around for a while on the living room sofa.

Last edited:
Living Room Sofa (continued)

More shots from our romp last night.

Last edited:
Back