My own TV show

It hurts.
Joanne-3.jpg

I think I just found my new bestie!!

Makes 50 shades of grey a work of genius
FORCE%20OF%20NATURE%20-000.jpg

This one moment doesn't do justice to the tawdry events that follow. I believe your fans (me) deserve more delightful sweets.

“He reaches between my legs and pulls on the blue string – what?! – and gently pulls my tampon out and tosses it into the nearby toilet. Holy fuck.”

~50 Shades...

This one moment doesn't do justice to the tawdry events that follow. I believe your fans (me) deserve more delightful sweets.

Sordid, seedy, degenerate and degrading, thanks for reading. Please wash your hands.
FORCE%20OF%20NATURE%20-001.jpg

Sordid, seedy, degenerate and degrading, thanks for reading. Please wash your hands.
FORCE%20OF%20NATURE%20-001.jpg

Sordid, seedy, degenerate and degrading

A tease for your next story I hope :)

My policy is to never wash away brilliance. Those stains last a lifetime.

..well the Pulitzer panel said it was too short.
So she had another go - Below
xxx
Questionable%20caption%20contest-1.jpg

Pulitzer and their standards...we all know true fame doesn't happen until after death anyway. (Don't worry, my fangirl status is safe)

As for the other go...feels like an underhand toss

Hardball me.

Pulitzer and their standards...we all know true fame doesn't happen until after death anyway. (Don't worry, my fangirl status is safe)

As for the other go...feels like an underhand toss

Hardball me.

No cigar try again :)
Questionable%20caption%20contest-2.jpg

Little miss caught-with-her-pants-down, the expression is so funny! I have uncontrollable giggles right now.

:heart:

It was something that happened to a friend. The moment the householder left he couldn't resist instigating her wardrobe and dressing up. He was caught but not the way I depicted.
xxx

RAINY%20DAY-1a.jpg

It was something that happened to a friend. The moment the householder left he couldn't resist instigating her wardrobe and dressing up. He was caught but not the way I depicted.
xxx

RAINY%20DAY-1a.jpg

Don't spoil it! Sounds like a story to tell over dinner :)

Everyone is so pretty now, look at her lashes. Rainy day means an umbrella and galoshes. I can think of a few ways this could go...

I haven't forgotten your Stan Lee moment, whisper it. You know I can keep a secret.

Don't spoil it! Sounds like a story to tell over dinner :)

Everyone is so pretty now, look at her lashes. Rainy day means an umbrella and galoshes. I can think of a few ways this could go...

I haven't forgotten your Stan Lee moment, whisper it. You know I can keep a secret.

stan lee moment ?
This has nothing to do with Stan Lee

Questionable%20caption%20contest-3.jpg

Perfect Fan
<~~~~that's me!

I'll keep it dusted until you return

Back