my "Hangout"

hi ling are you finished lunch;) brought you a niece piece of pie for dessert and of course some hugs and :kiss:s as well enjoy :)
Grand_Traverse_Pie_cherry_Pie-thumb-400x312-91036.jpg

yeah got to grab it when ever I get a chance;):D
Good Morning Hun:kiss: and how are you doing;)

I can understand that, get it while you can;):devil:.

Things are going well here, getting ready to take a quick trip out of town for the weekend:)

I can understand that, get it while you can;):devil:.

Things are going well here, getting ready to take a quick trip out of town for the weekend:)
Yes Hump Day today;):) so I hope my Hunny didnt work to hard and feels like fooling around a bit :D-well you have an enjoyable Trip and stay safe:kiss:

Morning Sexy Ling, Just stopping by for a Quickie .... Cup of coffee that is :)! Hope your Tuesday goes well. Have to check on the profile every so often especially on T Tuesday!! :kiss:
Thanks and a Good Morning to you as well:kiss:
so did you find any other Pics that you liked;):)~anyway after Tuesday comes Wednesday so have an exciting & fun Hump Day:D

A bit chilled when I went to the mail box, no more nude sunbathing around here for awhile.
So how Cold is it there really Shagly;) here its 28 F this Morning:eek: btw maybe you should find a Friend who has a Hot Tub;)

So today Canada legalizes marijuana, it will take cases away from the legal court system supposedly....then there are the cases of driving while hi if a test system is invented.....just think of the taxes on it, it will curb the black market unless one drives it into the States. :eek:

So how Cold is it there really Shagly;) here its 28 F this Morning:eek: btw maybe you should find a Friend who has a Hot Tub;)

This morning at 7 A.M. it was 31 Deg. F. or for those in other countries it was -0.555556 Deg. C.

Those Canadians with the decimal system....sheesh!

Thanks and a Good Morning to you as well:kiss:
so did you find any other Pics that you liked;):)~anyway after Tuesday comes Wednesday so have an exciting & fun Hump Day:D

I did find some to make the day interesting, but your's is awful hard to beat for Sexiness! I agree with the idea of bed parties to stay warm!! Have a nice Hump on this,Wednesday! :kiss:

So today Canada legalizes marijuana, it will take cases away from the legal court system supposedly....then there are the cases of driving while hi if a test system is invented.....just think of the taxes on it, it will curb the black market unless one drives it into the States. :eek:
from what I been hearing, the Price for Pot is way to high (to much Tax on it) and People will still buy on the Blackmarket;)

I did find some to make the day interesting, but your's is awful hard to beat for Sexiness! I agree with the idea of bed parties to stay warm!! Have a nice Hump on this,Wednesday! :kiss:
Thanks :kiss: Iam Happy to hear that you found some other ones that appeal to you;)Hump Day was ok but way to much Sports on TV to my liking:(

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaD7fRzlh_jXx_nuu1dw1S_3DR_veirATzdMYtMzk66i73LFOnIA

Oh, Canada!!!

Good morning, ling. I guess that haze up there is no longer just fog!

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaD7fRzlh_jXx_nuu1dw1S_3DR_veirATzdMYtMzk66i73LFOnIA

Oh, Canada!!!

Good morning, ling. I guess that haze up there is no longer just fog!
Yeah according to the Lineups we seen on TV there is gonna be a lot of Smoke :eek: some Stores even were sold already yikes

Hello Dumpling, I'm unsure if the thread is even active, but I'll respond. Thats the type of snow we love to jump in after coming out of our cedar log sauna in/near the capital.
One has to enjoy all seasons and winter means no mosquitoes or blackflies.
Its also good for keeping the vodka cool..lol
Cheers!

Interesting!!!

Canada is the place to go for WEED.

You are now the leader in medical and recreation Dope.

I wonder how many US Residents will be spending a few nights in Canadian jails.

Thanks :kiss: Iam Happy to hear that you found some other ones that appeal to you;)Hump Day was ok but way to much Sports on TV to my liking:(

I guess you need to take control of the remote and of course wearing your finest Lingerie should make any red-blooded guy forget whatever sport he was going to watch and get ready for the Bedroom Games!! :kiss: Watch out for that contact high with all the Weed being smoked in Canada now :)

Back