My girl

I took this one last night, my girl was so sexy, that I slid her panties to one side and devoured her with my tongue.
This is the last picture for a while, as I’m away on business now for a couple of weeks

Last edited:
I took this one last night, my girl was so sexy, that I slid her panties to one side and devoured her with my tongue.
This is the last picture for a while, as I’m away on business now for a couple of weeks

Looks good.

If she needs a surrogate for the next couple of weeks,:D

Lol, I’m sure you could service my girl quite adequately.

Mmmm.....What does it look like with the panties to the side? ;)

that would be my business. for sure....:D

She does look irresistible and I bet she tastes sublime, hurry back :D

Would love to see behind those panties.

I keep cumming back to this pic... those lips of hers look so yummy showing through those panties.

Table is set, candles are lit, awaiting your arrival :rose:

oh and bump, cause you belong on page 1

Back