My Female Photos

TammyPanty

Baby Doll
I write a lot of stories about crossdressing. I was caught at 6 years old by my mother going through her lingerie drawer. She was not mad, she came home the next day with ten pairs of little girl's nylon and lace panties and three nightgowns and told me I could wear them any time I wanted. I have worn panties almost every day for several decades. On my 16th birthday I was given a training bra and my first dress and a lite petticoat to go under it. I had longer hair at the time and my mother gave me a lesson in make-up that changed me forever. I have natural female physical features (no Adam's apple, sloped shoulders, little to no body hair, large lips.) My penis is ultra tiny at 1.5 inches limp. When my make-up and hair are done properly and I am fully dressed in proper lingerie and a dress I am a very natural girl. I appear as a girl in public all the time and never receive any strange looks, only acceptance. I have attached photos here and would be interested to see if you agree how naturally feminine I am. Tammy

Attachments

• tammy 306.jpg
    tammy 306.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 648
  • Tammy 156.jpg
    Tammy 156.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 393
  • tammy 335.jpg
    tammy 335.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 402
  • tammy 254.jpg
    tammy 254.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 434
  • tammy 258.jpg
    tammy 258.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 450
  • tammy 261.jpg
    tammy 261.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 465
  • tammy 304.jpg
    tammy 304.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 504
  • Tammy 200.jpg
    Tammy 200.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 451
  • tammy 363.jpg
    tammy 363.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 546
  • Tammy Edit.jpg
    Tammy Edit.jpg
    680.4 KB · Views: 657
I write a lot of stories about crossdressing. I was caught at 6 years old by my mother going through her lingerie drawer. She was not mad, she came home the next day with ten pairs of little girl's nylon and lace panties and three nightgowns and told me I could wear them any time I wanted. I have worn panties almost every day for several decades. On my 16th birthday I was given a training bra and my first dress and a lite petticoat to go under it. I had longer hair at the time and my mother gave me a lesson in make-up that changed me forever. I have natural female physical features (no Adam's apple, sloped shoulders, little to no body hair, large lips.) My penis is ultra tiny at 1.5 inches limp. When my make-up and hair are done properly and I am fully dressed in proper lingerie and a dress I am a very natural girl. I appear as a girl in public all the time and never receive any strange looks, only acceptance. I have attached photos here and would be interested to see if you agree how naturally feminine I am. Tammy
Helloooo tammy

Post more pics anytime Tammy. I would love to see more of you.

So cute!

We seem to be on the same lines, as my mom never bought me a pair of boy's pajamas to wear, only had me wear a nightie in bed, as mom saying it is more comfortable to sleep in. From a nightdress to wearing panties, petticoats and a training bra, around the house. Then came skirts and dresses.

Yes, being accepted as a girl by mommy is such a wonderful experience. My mom knew I liked to be a girl.

My ex husband was a CD and so was his friend

Helloooo tammy
When my mom was in college, mom used to date a cross-dresser, and mom told me it was one of the best times in her single years of her dating life. Let men wear dresses, after all, boys used to wear dresses decades ago. Relax and be happy girl. Life is much too short to be miserable. From my mom and her daughter Jane x x x

Back