My Beautiful Girlfriend

gorgeous! beautiful eyes, great smile, a look of fun and a very well built body......I hope you guys continue sharing and have fun!

thank you for taking back your earlier comment but i do understand what you mean i will try my best to keep the photographs as pro as possible but haven't got the best equipment but as she is so beautiful she does deserve the best :)
I appreciate ur maturity & understanding........Am sure u will be a winner cause u have the ability to take criticism positively....

For now u have bought me with ur response...

I can see the pics are getting better... All d best.....

It's like I'm looking at LeLu from "The 5th Element"...only a hotter version. :D

I'm simply at a loss for words. ... "Stunning" doesn't even come close to fitting her.

:rose:CWolf

well everybody me and the lovely Lorelai went to bed hours ago,
yet to no avail could we get to sleep. sooooo we ended up spending most of the night having some form of sex some of which we recorded.
now i'am not exactly going to upload any video's at all, but if you would like to hear the sound of her cumming then please let me know. And i will try and convince her but am sure it won't be hard as i think she's already up for it. :)

yet to no avail could we get to sleep. sooooo we ended up spending most of the night having some form of sex some of which we recorded.
now i'am not exactly going to upload any video's at all, but if you would like to hear the sound of her cumming then please let me know. And i will try and convince her but am sure it won't be hard as i think she's already up for it. :)

Need you ask, my good man?

GROWLS:devil: Hell yeah, we would love to hear her moans when she cums:D

Hell to the Yeah! I'm game if she is!

yes... please.

Besides having a gorgeous, jaw-dropping, tight little body, her skin tone is amazing!

Great photos

You have a gorgeous gf who loves the camera ... and it really loves her too.

Stunning. What a perfect body. lush dazzling face. And that beautiful fire red hair is the icing on the cake.

Cant wait to see more.

Lorelai here, :) thankyou all so so much for you comments, they are all much appreciated and each one helps to build my self confidence a little more and put a smile on my face :) x

I honestly don't get how someone as drop dead gorgeous as you would need building self confidence for?

I can't recall seeing a prettier face than her's on Lit since I've been here.

On a side note, you must get hit on / asked out ALOT everywhere you go, because you are packing some serious noodles of beauty! No disrespect to Baxter.

I want to hear her voice her moan.

Last edited:
of course i have her permission I'am not that sort of person, she reads over all the comments with me and we both decide on what photo's we put up :) we thought we should add a few more today :)

That's not just beauty, that's just plain elegance. This girl you've been so lucky to catch, I bet every guy that's seen her has been smitten.

Sorry... But I have to ask.

Due to the number of fakes that have been plaguing this site, I would like to see some form of verification that these people are in fact who they say they are. A photo of BOTH of them holding a piece of paper confirming they are posting on literotica.
Again, I'm sorry to ask, but she is damn gorgeous and shouldn't need any self confidence booster.

Fake? hell no!

If proof is what you want, proof is what we will try and give :)

Fake or Not

Fake? hell no!

If proof is what you want, proof is what we will try and give :)

Baxter, you do not have to prove yourself to anyone, don't even waste your time. Lorelai is one sexy, attractive lady, I speak for myself only, but am sure others would agree, I am very happy to have you post erotic photos of her.

Thank you for doing so. Can't wait to see the next installments.

Your GF audio is a great start, and any pics of the little love doll are wanted!
As for Fake ,you took the guys challenge,the die is cast!

Back