MWF for Mulitple Male RPers

Bump --- Chat is broke. So here I am. Read the first post of this thread posted by yours truly and apply within!

:)

I'm an older guy and have gmail. I'm not too much into the cuck fetish, but would love to get some roleplay in. I tend to be more on the submissive side and not sure how that works for you.

Hi all. Bumping this because i'll be around a bit this week. Anyone want to chat or RP?

BUMP! My character is typically a late 20s to mid 30s married female who is petite --- think Kristen Bell. She is more than pleased with her marriage both in the bed and outside. Her husband has expressed some desires to explore outside the marriage before they start a family and get all suburban-like. Swinging, Sharing, Couples-fun, Gangbangs, etc are all on the table.

I would like to find an older man or group of older men who are experienced with this world. MFM, cuck situations. I am not looking for a dom or a jerk who thinks being a bull means ordering me around or tying me up. I'm looking for someone who understands the deeper nuances of this 'lifestyle'. Someone who can walk me through both the mental and sexual aspects of becoming a 'hot wife' and also help me witness how my partner would react in a realistic fashion.

This is only for rp. Preferably on AIM or Gmail.

If you do not have either AIM or Gmail, don't bother me!

My specialty.

I just started a group of men for gangbangs, dp, dvp and mmf.
So far its been lots of fun. Surprised at how many women have inquired.

Your character is exactlly what the profile was set up for.
Giving women multiple guys. Being 20-30 even better.
My gmail is joeldylantaylor@gmail.com. I can play and would write it from real life experience.

BUMP! My character is typically a late 20s to mid 30s married female who is petite --- think Kristen Bell. She is more than pleased with her marriage both in the bed and outside. Her husband has expressed some desires to explore outside the marriage before they start a family and get all suburban-like. Swinging, Sharing, Couples-fun, Gangbangs, etc are all on the table.

I would like to find an older man or group of older men who are experienced with this world. MFM, cuck situations. I am not looking for a dom or a jerk who thinks being a bull means ordering me around or tying me up. I'm looking for someone who understands the deeper nuances of this 'lifestyle'. Someone who can walk me through both the mental and sexual aspects of becoming a 'hot wife' and also help me witness how my partner would react in a realistic fashion.

This is only for rp. Preferably on AIM or Gmail.

If you do not have either AIM or Gmail, don't bother me!

Bumping for old times sake :) Read the thread below to see what intrigues me!

Wow, that was quite the long spell between bumps. Back for more huh? Did you ever find the role playing that you have been looking for over the years?

Here and there, hun. This world can be feast or famine. Did I catch your eye though?

Bumping as it's been quiet around here lately.

BUMP! I'm in my late 30s now and if you're wondering about my looks --- think Kristen Bell. I am very pleased with my marriage both in the bed and outside. My husband has expressed some desires to explore outside the marriage and I've always been into the idea of more than one man. Swinging, Sharing, Couples-fun, Gangbangs, etc are all on the table.

This is only for rp. Preferably on Lit Chats/Boards or Gmail.

If you do not have either, don't bother me!

Covid Bump. Could use some friends to help pass some time these days.

Bumping as it's been quiet around here lately.

BUMP! I'm in my late 30s now and if you're wondering about my looks --- think Kristen Bell. I am very pleased with my marriage both in the bed and outside. My husband has expressed some desires to explore outside the marriage and I've always been into the idea of more than one man. Swinging, Sharing, Couples-fun, Gangbangs, etc are all on the table.

This is only for rp. Preferably on Lit Chats/Boards or Gmail.

If you do not have either, don't bother me!

If you have not learned a thing in five years, Whitney, don't be surprised nobody PMs you back. Also your conceited tone in your last line might put some people off, since it is not exactly encouraging.

I wonder whether it ever occurred to you, that a five-year-old ad that has not had all that much success, might possibly warrant an edit or two? Or maybe a complete re-write???

I have run into some people here, who learn with time.

Back