Mother sets her daughter up to be gang-banged on her birthday

dwgran

Virgin
Looking for a story I read on here a while ago where a mother is worried her daughter is too much of a prude so she ties her daughter to her bed on her birthday and tasks her daughter's friend with arraigning her gangbang by her school mates. The mom left for the day and came back to watch a video of her daughter's gangbang. In the video the daughter is initially unwilling but eventually starts to enjoy her gangbang.

I think there should be a twist where the mom comes home and goes to her room and showers. She comes out of the bathroom and sits on her bed with the remote control to the close circuit camera in her daughter's room. She is also recording the whole day on her DVR. But she goes live and noticed that her daughter was in the middle of giving someone a blow job and whoever it is has the biggest cock that she has ever seen. Mon keeps trying to see if she can tell who that huge cock belongs to. And she is starting to get wet between her thighs and she is rubbing her clit. That's when she happens to get a look at the face of her younger 19 year old son and her daughter is fixing to climb on top of the huge cock. Her son has just been licking her daughter's pussy and is ready to give her the biggest cock she has ever had. Mom starts inserting her fingers into her soaked pussy when she has a orgasm from watching that huge cock going into her daughter's cunt. Someone help me out here.

Back