More new brother/sister, son/mother stories needed

G

There ought to be more of these stories. They really turn me on, and there are always tons of great possibilities for plots. They have some out there, but there ought to be some NEW ones. thanks alot.

More? Is everyone who likes these incest stories from the Ozarks or can we get off our butts and find someone! I mean there are tons of people you can meet out there. Kissing cousins is one thing but to seek out sex in your own family is pure laziness (and gross) I'd like to hear some comments on what's the attraction in all of this?

Well, maybe one reason why they are so hot is because of how forbidden they are. The only reason you think they are gross is because mommy and daddy told you so. Realy, I am sure you have some kincky turn on. Don't condemn others for theres.Anything forbidden is attractive to most people. Once your told no doesn't that make you want more?? Same principle. I personaly love the stories they are a big turn on for me
smile.gif
Its like reading something the devil wrote
smile.gif

snew, I must agree with sinner_18. A situation frowned upon by some can be a major turn on. If you're both of the age of consent, and both agree that you want to go there, what's the problem. Cousin, brother, sister.......doesn't make any difference at that point. Laziness? Takes a lot more to seduce a family member than some strange creep you pick up in a bar. Think about that before you condemn others for their desires. As long as it's consentual, and both parties are of legal age, what's the problem? None that I can see except for old fashioned ideas.
BTW have you NEVER fantasized about making it with your mom/dad/brother/sister?
Stay cool. Loosen up and go with the flow. Who know's, you might even enjoy it......

>>The only reason you think they are gross is because mommy and daddy told you so.

Ah, you obviously have never seen my family... yech!

Back