Moochie’s Meandering Missives (and a pic or two)

attachment.php

This looks so incredibly cute and comfy. Just makes me want to snuggle up with a cup of coffee, a book and a blanket loosely tossed over u.

I hope youre doing wonderfully my friend.

XO

11/18

Attachments

• 57886DEB-8E42-4CFC-BEF7-36EF7DA3AE00.jpeg
    57886DEB-8E42-4CFC-BEF7-36EF7DA3AE00.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Really great.

How are you doing now?

That is a good question.
There are several weights pressing right now. The three major ones are my body, work, and missing Him.

The pain is about the same, but I have a massage scheduled for after work this morning, so I’m hoping it will help work through some of it. I did realize, however that in my haste to schedule my massage I did it for the most inopportune time because I haven’t shaved anywhere in a couple of days and I’m going there straight from work... my poor masseuse is going to think I’m a hairy, stinky yuck. :eek:

I have an issue at work that probably won’t feel resolved for a while, and I don’t know how to fix that. I have a big-wig meeting Tuesday (at the most inconvenient of times) to discuss it, so we’ll see if more information helps me resolve my troubled mind on the matter.

We sat with our schedules last night and it doesn’t look good... but He reminds me of how many years we have waited to find each other, and we can make it through a couple of weeks apart... I just hurt with a deep ache for Him and how I need to be near Him like nothing I’ve ever felt before.

In the end, time, knowing, and whiskey help.

That is a good question.
There are several weights pressing right now. The three major ones are my body, work, and missing Him.

The pain is about the same, but I have a massage scheduled for after work this morning, so I’m hoping it will help work through some of it. I did realize, however that in my haste to schedule my massage I did it for the most inopportune time because I haven’t shaved anywhere in a couple of days and I’m going there straight from work... my poor masseuse is going to think I’m a hairy, stinky yuck. :eek:

I have an issue at work that probably won’t feel resolved for a while, and I don’t know how to fix that. I have a big-wig meeting Tuesday (at the most inconvenient of times) to discuss it, so we’ll see if more information helps me resolve my troubled mind on the matter.

We sat with our schedules last night and it doesn’t look good... but He reminds me of how many years we have waited to find each other, and we can make it through a couple of weeks apart... I just hurt with a deep ache for Him and how I need to be near Him like nothing I’ve ever felt before.

Sorry you are hurting in more ways than one.

Car Talk

Friday morning.
Rain threw itself at the windshield
Like a slutty, drunk girl at the bar flirting
With anything standing on two legs:
Falling all over and tumbling with glee.
He was on His way somewhere He didn’t want to go.
I was doing similar, and thought
Since meetings were canceled,
And we were both free for a moment,
Why not take advantage?
I pulled into the lot
And turned my car off this time
Because a couple times ago,
When I was parked for a while
With the car still drawing battery,
I ended up having to find a stranger
In the nearest building - a church -
To jump start my car for me
While I was completely disheveled
And smelled of sex.
We chatted and He told me
To remove my tights.
I took a picture as evidence that I did.
As the rain poured down,
I felt His hand over mine
As we moved over and down
Together.

Image removed on 3/24/22

Last edited:
Friday morning.

What a funny and vivid picture that little gem conjures, and talking about two legs, I love the delicious accompanying photo.

Your writing has the desired effect on me, whisky nor any alcohol appeals.

Hope you are feeling better.

As each day passes know you are one day closer.

Maybe soothe yourself with a little something from The The, like Uncertain Smile or perhaps Miss Misery from Elliott Smith. Bourbon is never wrong.

Friday morning.
Falling all over and tumbling with glee.
He was on His way somewhere He didn’t want to go.
I was doing similar, and thought
Since meetings were canceled,
And we were both free for a moment,
Why not take advantage?
I pulled into the lot
And turned my car off this time
Because a couple times ago,
When I was parked for a while
With the car still drawing battery,
I ended up having to find a stranger
In the nearest building - a church -
To jump start my car for me
While I was completely disheveled
And smelled of sex.
We chatted and He told me
To remove my tights.
I took a picture as evidence that I did.
As the rain poured down,
I felt His hand over mine
As we moved over and down
Together.

attachment.php

Your writing is always great. Paints a picture. :rose:

11/19

Attachments

• 2D6570D7-13CE-41AE-A731-693A75E912CD.jpeg
    2D6570D7-13CE-41AE-A731-693A75E912CD.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thinking of that next first...

giphy.gif

“Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.”

giphy.gif

“Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.”

And I find another thing to like about you. One of my all time favourite movies. I have a coffee cup that says : "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, You killed my father. Prepare to die."

11/20

Attachments

• D6B574A7-2AD7-43C4-AB7F-79B9A9FD3143.jpeg
    D6B574A7-2AD7-43C4-AB7F-79B9A9FD3143.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back