Mons Veneris

19.jpg

You know, if you have the time and are not rushed, playing with yourself this way can produce a very nice orgasm . . . Not hard and intense but a soft undeniable erotic wave that floods through your pussy and down your legs. Just lay back and lightly start pinching and releasing your clit . . . vary the pressure depending upon what your body dictates and when you feel your orgasm building you may find that you unthinkingly revert to that familiar circular motion on top of your clit . . . this always pushes me over the edge . . . Good luck! :eek:

Last edited:
You know, if you have the time and are not rushed, playing with yourself this way can produce a very nice orgasm . . . Not hard and intense but a soft undeniable erotic wave that floods through your pussy and down your legs. Just lay back and lightly start pinching and releasing your clit . . . vary the pressure depending upon what your body dictates and when you feel your orgasm building you may find that you unthinkingly revert to that familiar circular motion on top of your clit . . . this always pushes me over the edge . . . Good luck! :eek:

The mons is the outside above the g-spot. I find that pressing down on the mons with one hand while fingering the g-spot with the other works very well :devil:

This is very hot. Sharing how you can reach an orgasm is amazing. Any other ways that would care to share?

Thanks

Thank you Absinthe for the erotic pictures. I have always been aroused by a protruding mons and finding pictures and vids of them is a difficulty. I have read that some women are ashamed of a prominent mound and seek plastic surgery to "correct" themselves.

Your thread is a public (pubic?) service announcement. Keep, display and be proud of the spectacular eye candy that the gods have given you. I'm sure Venus had a protruding home for many a penis...

Thanks again.

Thomas

Thank you Absinthe for the erotic pictures. I have always been aroused by a protruding mons and finding pictures and vids of them is a difficulty. I have read that some women are ashamed of a prominent mound and seek plastic surgery to "correct" themselves.

Your thread is a public (pubic?) service announcement. Keep, display and be proud of the spectacular eye candy that the gods have given you. I'm sure Venus had a protruding home for many a penis...

Thanks again.

Thomas

You're welcome. I love all the wonderful curves that women are endowed with, especially the mons. I can't imagine that some would be 'ashamed' of their God given womanhood.

Back