Moi

kylasdream said:
ummm yes awhile....and I would still like to see you dafted or not...lol​



hehehe thank god there is nobody here to take pics right now...damn my image would be damaged on lit then again maybe not LMAO :D



Do you like to dance hun?
​
 
sxybilady said:
hehehe thank god there is nobody here to take pics right now...damn my image would be damaged on lit then again maybe not LMAO :D



Do you like to dance hun?
​
Oh yes....but I never get the chance and I am not really good at it...lmao​
 
I have to go wake him up......you'll probably be gone when I get back
have a great night hun :kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
Oh yes....but I never get the chance and I am not really good at it...lmao​


Ooooh I love to dance I also do a great lapdance ;) i just need some volunteers..to practice on ........ kinda out of practice these days :D

:nana:


​
 
Hiya again karon, hope tonight was a good one for you love :nana: ....I surprised myself tonight...I spent over £25 quid on shots and I'm still okay :confused: :D


reckon you could do that sexy? :kiss:
 
Mystical Knight said:
Hiya again karon, hope tonight was a good one for you love :nana: ....I surprised myself tonight...I spent over £25 quid on shots and I'm still okay :confused: :D


reckon you could do that sexy? :kiss:


No alcohol this evening my dear Steve..again :D

Im being a very good girl :D Glad you had fun though :kiss:
​
 
sxybilady said:
No alcohol this evening my dear Steve..again :D

Im being a very good girl :D Glad you had fun though :kiss:
​


Okay love, maybe not tonight, but you did last night...and you know what happens to fibbers lol :p
 
Mystical Knight said:
Okay love, maybe not tonight, but you did last night...and you know what happens to fibbers lol :p


Moi...a fibber...???? :eek: :D

​
 
Mystical Knight said:
Oh your soooooooooo gonna get it next time :p :D :devil:


Hehehehe Im innocent :eek:

Your just trying to get me into trouble you are :rolleyes: :D Like I need any help :nana:
​
 
Mystical Knight said:
LOl you don't need to think, but thats neither here nor there is it really LMAO :p


Hehehe oooooh BUT Steve you know I do think ... ;) :D ​
 
Ms.Breaker said:
Are you trying to make me blush Karon?:kiss:

MMMMmmmmm now theres a thought Gorgeous...making your *cheeks* blush....now the thoughts running through my mind are enough to make even me blush....Ok maybe NOT :devil: :D ​
 
Back
Top