Moi

Evening Sexy Lady...
Hows your day been Hun...
sorry I wasn't around as much as I wanted to be..
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
Evening Sexy Lady...
Hows your day been Hun...
sorry I wasn't around as much as I wanted to be..
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​


hehehe is ok hun...think you can tell Ive been keeping myself quite busy :p :D

Hows you?
​
 
sxybilady said:
hehehe is ok hun...think you can tell Ive been keeping myself quite busy :p :D

Hows you?
​
I'm okay...I think tonight is his last night....I think...I hope... :rolleyes: ​
 
kylasdream said:
I am hoping so...he's been too tired lately....:eek:​

Poor thing he is hun night shifts are no good :rolleyes: ..You need some quality time together ;) :D ​
 
sxybilady said:
Poor thing he is hun night shifts are no good :rolleyes: ..You need some quality time together ;) :D ​
yes we do.....I am hoping for a night out just the two for us......hehehhe
but I know it will be after the holidays.....or maybe I could get my family to watch them
while we are there ...woohoo.thats an idea! :cathappy:
​
 
kylasdream said:
yes we do.....I am hoping for a night out just the two for us......hehehhe
but I know it will be after the holidays.....or maybe I could get my family to watch them
while we are there ...woohoo.thats an idea! :cathappy:
​

Such a pity I didnt live closer hun I would play auntie and look after them for you ....just call me Mary....Mary Poppins :D ​
 
sxybilady said:
Such a pity I didnt live closer hun I would play auntie and look after them for you ....just call me Mary....Mary Poppins :D ​
lmao.....hmmm....have you had a few nips.....lmao :D ​
 
kylasdream said:
lmao.....hmmm....have you had a few nips.....lmao :D ​

Hehehe absolutely NOT damn not you too everyone seems to think Im always on the hard stuff :eek: wish i was and Im not talking about alcohol lol :p ​
 
sxybilady said:
Hehehe absolutely NOT damn not you too everyone seems to think Im always on the hard stuff :eek: wish i was and Im not talking about alcohol lol :p ​
lmao...I was kiddin.... :cathappy: ​
 
kylasdream said:
I would like to have a few nips right about now....hehehehe :cathappy: ​



I think it depends on my mood if I drink...sometimes it can make you so depressed :rolleyes: So for obvious reasons Im avoiding it :D ​
 
sxybilady said:
I think it depends on my mood if I drink...sometimes it can make you so depressed :rolleyes: So for obvious reasons Im avoiding it :D ​
hehehe well I just get Horny...so I really don't need any right now...lmao :rolleyes: ​
 
kylasdream said:
hehehe well I just get Horny...so I really don't need any right now...lmao :rolleyes: ​


Heheh it can make me horny too depends on what I drink spirits make me horny wine makes me tired & down so dont buy that when i come over or ill be sleeping & crying :D ​
 
sxybilady said:
Heheh it can make me horny too depends on what I drink spirits make me horny wine makes me tired & down so dont buy that when i come over or ill be sleeping & crying :D ​
lmao.....I would never buy it then! :D ​
 
kylasdream said:
lmao.....I would never buy it then! :D ​


Good stick to spirits and Im the life & soul of the party :nana:

Listening to Barry White right now NOT the music to listen to on your own :rolleyes: :D Desperate to get up and dance ... :D
​
 
sxybilady said:
Good stick to spirits and Im the life & soul of the party :nana:

Listening to Barry White right now NOT the music to listen to on your own :rolleyes: :D Desperate to get up and dance ... :D
​
hehehhee I'd like to see that...you dancing around! :D ​
 
I meant to ask you are you gonna start posting new pic's........ :cathappy:
I am still waiting for the new outfit you bought! ;)
​
 
:D
kylasdream said:
I meant to ask you are you gonna start posting new pic's........ :cathappy:
I am still waiting for the new outfit you bought! ;)
​

Trust me its amazing how much moving you can do and still stype with a cordless keyboard :nana: :nana: You wouldnt want to see me though i look daft :D


Yeah i was considering the new pic thing ....been a while huh? :D
​
 
sxybilady said:
:D

Trust me its amazing how much moving you can do and still stype with a cordless keyboard :nana: :nana: You wouldnt want to see me though i look daft :D


Yeah i was considering the new pic thing ....been a while huh? :D
​
ummm yes awhile....and I would still like to see you dafted or not...lol​
 
Back
Top