Moi

kylasdream said:
well as lazy as mine can be with kids running around.... :rolleyes:
But he said something about getting out of work early today! :D
we'll just have to wait and see!
​


I hope he does hun then you can spend some *quality* time together ;) :) ​
 
sxybilady said:
I hope he does hun then you can spend some *quality* time together ;) :) ​

that would be good...since he is working all weekend...Nights :rolleyes: ​
 
kylasdream said:
that would be good...since he is working all weekend...Nights :rolleyes: ​


Oooh that stinks hun :( Lets hope he get home early today then :) ​
 
sxybilady said:
Very...quiet just what I need :)

Hows yours?
​


Very busy so far ... I have my laundry hat on today ... two loads of washing and cleared the ironing basket completely ... I think I need to go and lie down to recover from the ordeal .... :D​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Very busy so far ... I have my laundry hat on today ... two loads of washing and cleared the ironing basket completely ... I think I need to go and lie down to recover from the ordeal .... :D​


Hehehe..yeah can just picture you now in your pinny ;) :D ​
 
sxybilady said:
Hehehe..yeah can just picture you now in your pinny ;) :D ​


Hehehe .... only NOT naked underneath, when I'm doing the ironing .... :eek:

Just when I do the dishes .... ;) :p​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Hehehe .... only NOT naked underneath, when I'm doing the ironing .... :eek:

Just when I do the dishes .... ;) :p​

:eek: :eek:

NO don't want poor Pat getting a nasty burn now do we... :D
​
 
higherlevel4u said:
You? Paragon of virtue? :D

Hmmm ... let me look it up in the dictionary .... how do you spell it?

Oh yes ...

S - L - U - T

:p​


:eek: :eek:​
 
sxybilady said:
Just the one huh? Would need as few just incase Ive forgotten what to do ;) :p ​


Well ..... purely in the interests of science, you understand .... I would let you have serveral goes .... until it cums back to you .... ;) :p​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Well ..... purely in the interests of science, you understand .... I would let you have serveral goes .... until it cums back to you .... ;) :p​


That is just so generous of you Baby, just got to admire a man who works hard for the cause ;) :p ​
 
Back
Top