Moi

Hope you managed to get rid of that migraine, Baby .... :kiss:

Rest, relaxation and plenty of TLC is what this doctor orders!

LYK

:heart:​
 
Mornin' Gorgeous one :rose: :rose:

Real sorry to hear of your troubles darlin' hope things get better for you soon :kiss:

Have a great weekend gorgeous :rose: :kiss:
 
higherlevel4u said:
Hope you managed to get rid of that migraine, Baby .... :kiss:

Rest, relaxation and plenty of TLC is what this doctor orders!

LYK

:heart:​

Good Morning Darling :kiss:

Yes..I managed to relax yesterday..eventually and the headache is gone :) Actually I slept very well too.

I hope your evening was pleasant..and YOU also managed to relax ..

I hope we both have good weekend Baby... :)


LYTVM

:heart:
​
 
treebeardgarden said:
sxy hope you are well hun :rose:


Hiya Tb :) :kiss:

Im not great hun ..but Im sure things will improve soon...
I hope you have a great weekend :)
​
 
Mystical Knight said:
I hope today went okay karon, and you feel better tomorrow :rose: :kiss:


Hi Steve :) :kiss:

Everything went as expected...I wasnt in the mood for coming back on here understandably and I feel somewhat better today.

I hope you have a great weekend :)
​
 
fit4utofcuk said:
Mornin' Gorgeous one :rose: :rose:

Real sorry to hear of your troubles darlin' hope things get better for you soon :kiss:

Have a great weekend gorgeous :rose: :kiss:


Thanks for your kind thoughts Fit :)


I shall try and have a quiet relaxing weekend thank you...you do the same :) :kiss:
​
 
sxybilady said:
Been better hun ...but its good to see your sexy self this morning... :) :kiss: ​
Been better huh well I know how to make it better :devil: and I'm always glad to see you :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
mack350 said:
Been better huh well I know how to make it better :devil: and I'm always glad to see you :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


Hehehe well I don't know about better but Im sure you could certainly distract me for a while ;) :) ​
 
sxybilady said:
Hehehe well I don't know about better but Im sure you could certainly distract me for a while ;) :) ​
OOOOOOOOOO I know how to distract you :p :p :p
 
Good morning K. Hope all is well with you. I'm off to work and thought I would drop off this lil note. :rose: :rose: :kiss: :kiss:​
 
kenstrus2 said:
Good morning K. Hope all is well with you. I'm off to work and thought I would drop off this lil note. :rose: :rose: :kiss: :kiss:​


Good Morning Ken...

Have a good day, hope is a short one work wise for you :) :kiss:
​
 
Good Morning Sexy Lady

Hope things are settling down...
I have missed you...
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning Sexy Lady

Hope things are settling down...
I have missed you...
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​

{{{Kyla}}} hun I have missed you too... :kiss:


I feel a bit better today...haven't done a thing still in my pj's :)

How are you sweetie?
​
 
sxybilady said:
{{{Kyla}}} hun I have missed you too... :kiss:


I feel a bit better today...haven't done a thing still in my pj's :)

How are you sweetie?
​
I am doing well! I am in my robe still! :rolleyes:

I don't think I will get much done today! :D
​
 
kylasdream said:
I am doing well! I am in my robe still! :rolleyes:

I don't think I will get much done today! :D
​


Oooh me too...AND I have no intention of doing anything either...lazy day :) ​
 
sxybilady said:
Oooh me too...AND I have no intention of doing anything either...lazy day :) ​
well as lazy as mine can be with kids running around.... :rolleyes:
But he said something about getting out of work early today! :D
we'll just have to wait and see!
​
 
Back
Top