Moi

Morning Sexy Lady

Sorry I was the one that messed up last night :rolleyes:
I lost track of time and then it was far too late:(
I hope you had a good night and that you get to relax today!
catch up soon....maybe.....
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Good Morning, My Sexy One .... :kiss:

Just dropped by to wish you a good day in whatever you are doing ....
well, I know what you are doing, so I will be thinking of you, Baby .... :) :rose:

Hopefully we may speak later, LOML

LYTB

:heart:​

Afternoon, Baby..... :kiss: :)



Hope your day has been relaxing.....and stress-free

Yes hopefully we shall speak later :)



LYT

:heart:
​
 
mack350 said:
AAAAAAAA yes you have a way about you that does that to me :D .How I would luv to wake you in a very special way :devil: .Enjoy Sexy one :kiss:


Yeah yeah just blame me :D


Special way huh....tea and toast in bed would be nice ;) :p

Have a great day hun :) :kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
Morning Sexy Lady

Sorry I was the one that messed up last night :rolleyes:
I lost track of time and then it was far too late:(
I hope you had a good night and that you get to relax today!
catch up soon....maybe.....
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​


Its ok hun we know how it goes at the moment :rolleyes:

I hope your having a wonderful day :kiss: :rose:
​
 
sxybilady said:
Kind of sorts of huh? :D What you been up to then? ​
well not to much just surfin the net...and waiting for the lil ones to come home....
now that they are home...I want them to leave again.......lmao :rolleyes:
so I am not doing much of anything! :eek:
​
 
kylasdream said:
well not to much just surfin the net...and waiting for the lil ones to come home....
now that they are home...I want them to leave again.......lmao :rolleyes:
so I am not doing much of anything! :eek:
​


I had a busy day ..just got in about an hour ago...not a great day I have to say... :rolleyes: Well things may improve :)


Hehehe I know what you mean about the kids :D
​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Hi Baby ..... good to see you .... :) :kiss:

Tiring day again, I take it?


*****

I'm missing you, you know .... :rose:


:heart:​

Hi Baby :kiss:

Yes it has been one of those days ... :rolleyes:

Hows your day been?


I miss you too...lots :kiss: :heart:
​
 
sxybilady said:
Hi Baby :kiss:

Yes it has been one of those days ... :rolleyes:

Hows your day been?


I miss you too...lots :kiss: :heart:
​



My day?

Not bad, apart from the TN .... had to go in to work first thing for a while,
but otherwise quite relaxing, I'm pleased to say .... :)

Had my new G5 now, so when I set up my G4 at home, I'll let you know re Skype availability .... ;)

I was going to offer you some .... ummm .... relaxation,
but D will be here in a minute, so I'd better not .... :rolleyes:

So I will leave you with lots of hugs, kisses, gropes and licks instead .... :p

:heart:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
My day?

Not bad, apart from the TN .... had to go in to work first thing for a while,
but otherwise quite relaxing, I'm pleased to say ....

Had my new G5 now, so when I set up my G4 at home, I'll let you know re Skype availability .... ;)

I was going to offer you some .... ummm .... relaxation,
but D will be here in a minute, so I'd better not .... :rolleyes:

So I will leave you with lots of hugs, kisses, gropes and licks instead .... :p

:heart:​

Ok...I have to go too must eat something..sort of forgot to eat today :rolleyes: Think I may pass out soon if I dont :)


Goody you have your new *toy* :D


Yes I could use some relaxation...particularly that kind... :rolleyes:


Hope you have a lovely evening...and speak to you later :kiss: :heart:
​
 
sxybilady said:
I had a busy day ..just got in about an hour ago...not a great day I have to say... :rolleyes: Well things may improve :)


Hehehe I know what you mean about the kids :D
​
I am sure I could send one of them to you!she could be a maid....lmao :rolleyes: ​
 
kylasdream said:
I am sure I could send one of them to you!she could be a maid....lmao :rolleyes: ​


heheheh good idea hun....certainly could use one of them :D ​
 
sxybilady said:
heheheh good idea hun....certainly could use one of them :D ​
well she listens to everyone but me......so it should work out good...lol :rolleyes: ​
 
Mystical Knight said:
Good evening {{{Karon}}} hope your day was a good one and the rest of the night is super :kiss: :D​


{{{Steve}} :) :kiss:

Thanks hun hope you have a lovely evening too :D
​
 
Mystical Knight said:

All being well I shall :D , kids are away home and I've got my time to chill and have a few wee drinks :p​


Sounds like a plan Steve :D
​
 
JupiterRising said:
.

Hope all is well in your corner of the world this evening, Karon. :kiss:

.


{{{J}}} Hiya hun...been busy sweetie but doing ok thanks :) :kiss: ​
 
Hi Baby .... you got time for a quick {{{ hug }}} and :kiss:?

and, of course, a couple of *gropes* .... ;)


Are you managaing to relax a little now? :)


:heart:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Hi Baby .... you got time for a quick {{{ hug }}} and :kiss:?

and, of course, a couple of *gropes* .... ;)


Are you managaing to relax a little now? :)


:heart:​

Always got time for a quickie anything with you my love ;)


I am starting to relax..yes thanks. :kiss: :)




:heart:
​
 
sxybilady said:
Always got time for a quickie anything with you my love ;)

I am starting to relax..yes thanks. :kiss: :)

:heart:
​



I'm glad, baby, on both counts .... :) :kiss:

You definitely need some 'K' time .... :heart:​
 
Back
Top