Moi

sxybilady said:
I shall still behere at that time...NOT planning on an early night tonight..had TOO many of those bloody things :p :D ​
lmao...well then its all good! :D ​
 
kylasdream said:
lmao...well then its all good! :D ​


Yeah but lets not tempt fate and make ACTUAL arrangements they always get fcuked up :rolleyes: :D Have a lovely afternoon hun :kiss: :rose: ​
 
sxybilady said:
Yeah but lets not tempt fate and make ACTUAL arrangements they always get fcuked up :rolleyes: :D Have a lovely afternoon hun :kiss: :rose: ​
you too sweetie! :kiss: :rose: ​
 
Hello there sexy... this is my first time through your pics. I just want to say.... gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them. :kiss:
 
manofsteel52 said:
Hello there sexy... this is my first time through your pics. I just want to say.... gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them. :kiss:


Thank you for your kinds words and welcome to my thread :) :kiss: ​
 
Mystical Knight said:
Big cuddle and kisses to K, hope your day is a corker and you feeling fantastic hon :kiss: :D ​

{{{Steve}}} :) :kiss:

Thanks hun my day has been ok...looking forward to the rest of the evening :D
​
 
Mystical Knight said:

Thats very true, not so much lit tho ;) :D ​


Well Lits all we got dear :D Speaking of which I still have to catch your posts so Im off..its a challenge remember :D ​
 
sxybilady said:
Well Lits all we got dear :D Speaking of which I still have to catch your posts so Im off..its a challenge remember :D ​



LOL, no chance love :kiss: .....catch me if ya can...and on that back to posting :D :p​
 
Mystical Knight said:
LOL, no chance love :kiss: .....catch me if ya can...and on that back to posting :D :p​


Hehehe ahhh but remember I have an advantage...I can post daytime too ;) I'll catch ya :D

So have we identified the prizes then when I catch you :D




​
 
sxybilady said:
Hehehe ahhh but remember I have an advantage...I can post daytime too ;) I'll catch ya :D

So have we identified the prizes then when I catch you :D




​



LOL....when you catch me!!!!.....cocky aren't we :p

Oh I'm sure we can think of something eh hon ;) :devil:​
 
Mystical Knight said:
LOL....when you catch me!!!!.....cocky aren't we :p

Oh I'm sure we can think of something eh hon ;) :devil:​



Oooooh you know Im gonna.... ;) :D ​
 
Mystical Knight said:

oh bear in mind I've a head start too :p​

No problemo...I shall catch you hun ...you know me well enough..Im a stubborn so and so :D ​
 
Back
Top