Moi

danno99 said:
doing great
i got up early, couldn't sleep well..........


Good to see your keeping yourself ummm busy ..if your Pm is anything to go by ;) :D ​
 
God, it's 10am, and I haven't been to say good morning yet, Baby .... :eek:

I shall be getting the sack if I'm not careful .... :rolleyes:

So I shall give you a long, tight {{{{{{{{{{huggggg}}}}}}}}}}

Several long, deep kisses .... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

And of course, a few obligatory *gropes* whilst doing the above .... ;)

Hope your day is a good one, Baby

LYTBB

:heart:
​
 
higherlevel4u said:
God, it's 10am, and I haven't been to say good morning yet, Baby .... I shall be getting the sack if I'm not careful .... :rolleyes:

So I shall give you a long, tight {{{{{{{{{{huggggg}}}}}}}}}}

Several long, deep kisses .... :And of course, a few obligatory *gropes* whilst doing the above ....

Hope your day is a good one, Baby

LYTBB

:heart:
​

Darling how could I not have a good day with a welcome like that :kiss:


I hope your day is not too stressful & busy :)


(((Huggsss))) & massive :kiss: :kiss: 's for you as well as a cheeky pinch of your butt :p

hmmmm...getting the sack huh? I would rather get you IN the sack Baby :devil:



LYTB

:heart:
​
 
Good Morning Sexy Lady
Hope you have a good day...
maybe even catch up with you at some point today :rolleyes:
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning Sexy Lady
Hope you have a good day...
maybe even catch up with you at some point today :rolleyes:
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:​


{{{Kyla}}} :kiss:

My day has been pretty good thanks hun :) Catching up today :rolleyes: Im not online tonight so that could be difficult :) Im sure we shall at some point ;)
​
 
JupiterRising said:
Afternoon {{{K}}}
:)
Hope yesterday was a good day for you, Darlin and today even turns out better. :kiss:

​


Hi {{{J}}} :kiss:

Yesterday was a relatively easy day thanks sweetie :)

Today much the same, I hope the same for you :D Love the new AV :)
​
 
Nickie Smiles said:
Someone looks like they're have loads of fun. Pun intended. ;)


Hi Nickie...welcome to my thread :kiss:

Glad you like the pics..please cime back & yes taking them was loads of fun ;) :D
​
 
kenstrus2 said:
Good morning K. Hope your afternoon is going well. :rose:​


Ken :kiss:

Yes thanks my afternoon is going pretty well.. :D

Hope you and Ms Lurker find time for some fun ;) :D
​
 
sxybilady said:
Hi {{{J}}} :kiss:

Yesterday was a relatively easy day thanks sweetie :)

Today much the same, I hope the same for you :D Love the new AV :)
​

Good to hear that things are going along well for you, Darlin. :kiss:
Things here have been better lately, thanks. :)
Why thank you for your enjoyment of my AV.
*Tips hat to the lovely lady.*

:kiss:

​
 
JupiterRising said:

Good to hear that things are going along well for you, Darlin. :kiss:
Things here have been better lately, thanks. :)
Why thank you for your enjoyment of my AV.
*Tips hat to the lovely lady.*

:kiss:

​


:D Glad to hear things are improving for you sweetie long may it continue...fingers crossed the same happens here :rolleyes: :D ​
 
sxybilady said:
:D Glad to hear things are improving for you sweetie long may it continue...fingers crossed the same happens here :rolleyes: :D ​

I'm sure it will for you. I have total faith in you and your future. :D

BTW my jaw is getting tired of keeping a stiff upper lip going around here anyway. ;) hehehehe

​
 
Back
Top