Moi

higherlevel4u said:
AND I've managed to fix the hair-loss problem .... :nana:​


Hehehehe you kill me..you really do with all the ailments its lucky I love you huh? :D



:heart:
​
 
higherlevel4u said:
But you might get your hand all wet and sticky doing that .... :p​


You think??? Im a very tidy clean girl...would clean up any mess made..of course with my tongue :p ;) ​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Just imagine that "66" pic and the feel of those veins and ridges against your tongue .... :p​


Mmmmmmmmmmm..whatcha trying to do to a girl :p

or.....

I was actually thinking of more of a 69 postion :devil: ;)
​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Sounds good to me .... purely in a platonic sense, of course ... :rolleyes:​


Mmmmmmmmmm of course purely platonically Baby :p :devil:

..of course we are talking about our definition of platonic :D



:heart:
​
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmmmmmmmm of course purely platonically Baby :p :devil:

..of course we are talking about our definition of platonic :D



:heart:
​



Platonic sex? It does sound slightly ambiguous ... :rolleyes: :D​
 
sxybilady said:
I like this sound of this platonic sex ..sounds innocent enough :p :p ​
Oooooo what's this platonic bit..... can it still be franitc, energetic and all sweaty? and then walk away ? mmmmmm


ps Afternoon K how are you today :kiss: :rose:
 
Back
Top