Moi

kenstrus2 said:
Good morning K. Just thought I would zip in znd say Hi before I run off to work. Hope your day goes well. :kiss:​


{{{Ken}}} thanks sweetie :kiss:

Hope you have a great day :D
​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Just popping in .... did you feel anything? :p​


:eek: Glad to see it was you..I would have been seriously concerned if it wasn't :p :D


Hi Baby :kiss:
​
 
higherlevel4u said:
I like to slip in unannounced occasionally .... ;)​


Mmmmmmm...hardly likely to ever do that Baby... :p


Afterall......Pat speaks for himself :p :p
​
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmmmmm...hardly likely to ever do that Baby... :p


Afterall......Pat speaks for himself :p :p
​


Well, we both know he has a mind of his own .... ;)

He runs his own agenda sometimes as well .... :D​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Well, we both know he has a mind of his own .... runs his own agenda sometimes as well .... ;) :D​

and that my love is exactly what I like about him :p ;) ​
 
higherlevel4u said:
I'll say one thing for him .... he's a light sleeper :p :D​



Mmmmmmmmmmm...I'm counting on it...he wont be doing much sleeping when Im around :devil: :p ​
 
higherlevel4u said:
He doesn't now, so .... :devil:​



Mmmmmmmmm..now theres an image for me...Pat awake and raring to go :devil: ...damn what you trying to do to a girl :p ​
 
sxybilady said:
{{{Kyla}}} :kiss:


Hiya hun how are you?
​
I am doing well....
Just been busy...school starts tomorrow.
so there are odds and ends to take care of :rolleyes:
How are you hun?​
 
kylasdream said:
I am doing well....
Just been busy...school starts tomorrow.
so there are odds and ends to take care of :rolleyes:
How are you hun?​


Im ok :rolleyes: :)

Busy with this and that had a fun night last night...staying in tonight though so maybe we can catch up :)
​
 
sxybilady said:
Im ok :rolleyes: :)

Busy with this and that had a fun night last night...staying in tonight though so maybe we can catch up :)
​
Oh that sounds so nice.....would love a chat..... :D​
 
sxybilady said:
Cool..... look forward to it sweetie :)

So what you up to today?
​
Not too much...just making sure they have eveything :rolleyes:
all of the new school cloths I got the lil one seem to be lost somewhere..
its a black hole in her room...lmao :rolleyes:​
 
kylasdream said:
Not too much...just making sure they have eveything :rolleyes:
all of the new school cloths I got the lil one seem to be lost somewhere..
its a black hole in her room...lmao :rolleyes:​


Yup...I have one of those black thingy's in my house its called M's room :D :rolleyes: ​
 
sxybilady said:
Yup...I have one of those black thingy's in my house its called M's room :D :rolleyes: ​
I'm afaid to go in there :eek: might not find the way back out :D​
 
kylasdream said:
I'm afaid to go in there :eek: might not find the way back out :D​


Yup I dont even venture in there lol Would need a search party to get me out again :rolleyes: kids lol​
 
Well, this man has had enough and is about to hit the road ... :rolleyes:

{{{{Kyla}}}} Hiya sexy one .... :kiss:

Catch you later, Baby :kiss:

I :heart: U
​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Well, this man has had enough and is about to hit the road ... :rolleyes:

{{{{Kyla}}}} Hiya sexy one .... :kiss:

Catch you later, Baby :kiss:

I :heart: U
​


Catch you later Darling :kiss:


LYT


:heart:

​
 
Back
Top