Moi

K

Good morning - hope you have a great week - mmm just thinking of the thwack of the leather ;-) - u sure u dont like cricket :p :heart:
 
I'd just like to say it's nice to see NS eating humble pie ....

Although, in fairness, I have to say we almost blew it ... again!! :D

Let battle recommence on Thursday .... :)

​
 
Oh, by the way, I nearly forgot ....

*Walks over to the Sexy One and kisses her passionately, covering her lips, neck and throat in kisses .... having a wonderful little grope of that incredibly sexy ass at the same time ....*

Mmmmm ..... good morning, my incredibly Sexy One ..... ;) :p

Have a good day, Baby, let's talk later if we can .... :rose:

:kiss: :heart:

​
 
Good Morning Sexy {{{K}}}

sorry about yesterday....I couldn't make it back :(
I tried though....lol ;)
I hope you have a wonderful day!
catch up with you soon!
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning Sexy {{{K}}}

sorry about yesterday....I couldn't make it back :(
I tried though....lol ;)
I hope you have a wonderful day!
catch up with you soon!
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​


Hello, sexy Ms Lurker .... :nana:

You have a good day, honey!

:) :kiss:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Oh, by the way, I nearly forgot ....

*Walks over to the Sexy One and kisses her passionately, covering her lips, neck and throat in kisses .... having a wonderful little grope of that incredibly sexy ass at the same time ....*

Mmmmm ..... good morning, my incredibly Sexy One ..... ;) :p

Have a good day, Baby, let's talk later if we can .... :rose:

:kiss: :heart:

​



Good Morning Darling *checking watch.....yup still morning*


Mmmmmmm felt those gropes fancy giving me a few more :p

Leaving a few deep kisses :kiss: & tight ((huggsss)))


Hopefully we may have a quick chat later :)


:kiss: :heart:
​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning Sexy {{{K}}}

sorry about yesterday....I couldn't make it back :(
I tried though....lol ;)
I hope you have a wonderful day!
catch up with you soon!
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​


Morning sexy One :kiss: ...Its cool about yesterday I left earlish too...was tired :( Speak to you today and have a chat tonight ok hun?​
 
breezer_55 said:
K

Good morning - hope you have a great week - mmm just thinking of the thwack of the leather ;-) - u sure u dont like cricket :p :heart:


Tony I hate cricket :D I think my week looks promising thanks wish the same for you too :)​
 
sxybilady said:
Morning sexy One :kiss: ...Its cool about yesterday I left earlish too...was tired :( Speak to you today and have a chat tonight ok hun?​
That sounds good to me..... :D
so do you have a busy day today?
​
 
kylasdream said:
That sounds good to me..... :D
so do you have a busy day today?
​


My day is not looking too busy now..it was earlier :D More free time to lurk perhaps :nana:

How are you hunni..everything ok?
​
 
sxybilady said:
My day is not looking too busy now..it was earlier :D More free time to lurk perhaps :nana:

How are you hunni..everything ok?
​
I wonder where you learned your lurking abilities..... ;)
everything is ok....I was helping my ex's parents move into thier new house,
since thier wonderful son was no where to be found.... :eek: like thats anything new!but all is fine now.....we mangaged with out him as usual!
 
Good morning ((((sxy))) :rose:

long time so speak :(

I have had a very brief lurk and I know I am not supposed to mention one particular topic but as Higher can....

Higherlevel4u said:
I'd just like to say it's nice to see NS eating humble pie ....

Although, in fairness, I have to say we almost blew it ... again!!

Let battle recommence on Thursday ....

... I just have to say

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

What a morning!!! Bob and I were there and we were very very tense and thought England had blown it so it was a great relief when we won!!! I then spent the afternoon getting very drunk in a bar with Bob and one of his friends so it turned out to be a perfect day!!!!
 
kylasdream said:
I wonder where you learned your lurking abilities..... ;)
everything is ok....I was helping my ex's parents move into thier new house,
since thier wonderful son was no where to be found.... :eek: like thats anything new!but all is fine now.....we mangaged with out him as usual!


Ummmm family problems..having a few of those myself I will tell you about later :rolleyes: Good though as long as everything is ok :D ​
 
sxybilady said:
Ummmm family problems..having a few of those myself I will tell you about later :rolleyes: Good though as long as everything is ok :D ​
as you can tell I am here so everything is great! :D ​
 
kylasdream said:
addiction what a wonderful thing! :devil:
I could think of worse things to be addicted too! ;)
​



Hehehe :eek: this is so true...although there are some addictions that are definitely more difficult to ummm satisfy :devil: :D ​
 
sxybilady said:
Hehehe :eek: this is so true...although there are some addictions that are definitely more difficult to ummm satisfy :devil: :D ​
hehehehe....wonder which ones......lol :devil: ​
 
kylasdream said:
hehehehe....wonder which ones......lol :devil: ​



Ummmmmm *whistles innocently* hehehe no idea I have heard some are more difficult to satisfy :D :p Not that I have any addictions of course :eek:


or maybe just the one.....to a certain person ;) ​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Fuckydoodee!!

Afternoon all ..... :D

​



:eek: Making a quiet entrance as usual my Darling? :D Hope your afternoon is stress free and not too busy :)




:kiss:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
You love me really .... :p

:heart:

​


Mmmmmmmmm I actually quite like it when you make a big entrance ;) :D










to bits Baby...as you know





:heart:

​
 
Back
Top