Moi

pellso27 said:
As I said earlier I like a strong willed independent type woman who can handle themselves without fear or amprehension you know be all that and still love you when it's dark and quiet ...come here let me hold you while you relax hummm I am getting emotional damn I hate it when that happens :cool:


Well J I must run for a short while need to shower & do some boring stuff I shall be back in a bit..although you may be gone....I have enjoyed our chat immensely if we dont chat again today I hope you have a wonderful relaxing Sunday ...its been a pleasure :)​
 
O.k.

sxybilady said:
Well J I must run for a short while need to shower & do some boring stuff I shall be back in a bit..although you may be gone....I have enjoyed our chat immensely if we dont chat again today I hope you have a wonderful relaxing Sunday ...its been a pleasure :)​
The pleasure is all mine...and a nice sunday fursure no problem hope you have a good evening and I will be around later It's been real! :kiss: :rose: :cool: now just think of me while your in the shower HEHEHE
 
higherlevel4u said:
Hi Baby ... just a quick hi .... hope your evening is a good one ... :)

:kiss: :heart:​



Hi LOML :kiss:

Of course my evening will be good Baby ...if your here ;) :)


Hope your evening is fun & relaxing too



:kiss: :heart:​
 
One Pic for tonight :kiss:


Just for you Kyla :kiss: I promised a few last and didnt manage :rolleyes:


​
 
kylasdream said:
you must have Known I was lurking about!hehehehe! :kiss:



Hehehehe oooooh I knew you were there lurking my dear :D and I was quite correct :) How are you hunni?​
 
sxybilady said:
Hehehehe oooooh I knew you were there lurking my dear :D and I was quite correct :) How are you hunni?​
doing pretty good....just feeding the lil ones dinner.....How was your day Hun?
 
sxybilady said:
One Pic for tonight :kiss:


Just for you Kyla :kiss: I promised a few last and didnt manage :rolleyes:


​



Mmmmmmmm ...... now that was worth this quick visit .... :p

As you may have noticed, Baby, I can't be around much tonight ... :(

Never mind, there's always tomorrow ... you will have to let
me know how the day is looking for you in the morning ...

LYMTICS (you know what that means!) :D

:kiss: :heart:​
 
kylasdream said:
doing pretty good....just feeding the lil ones dinner.....How was your day Hun?



I will tell you about it later ;) It was pretty good though no much stress or drama so Im happy :) Relaxing now preparing for work tomorrow and in between resizing pics I have so many just havent got round to resizing them for Lit :rolleyes:​
 
sxybilady said:
I will tell you about it later ;) It was pretty good though no much stress or drama so Im happy :) Relaxing now preparing for work tomorrow and in between resizing pics I have so many just havent got round to resizing them for Lit :rolleyes:​
yes I know ......you keep telling me your gonna post them...hmmm but you don't....lol j/k I know life is quite busy lately.....pictures or no pictures I will still come around! :D
 
higherlevel4u said:
Mmmmmmmm ...... now that was worth this quick visit .... :p

As you may have noticed, Baby, I can't be around much tonight ... :(

Never mind, there's always tomorrow ... you will have to let
me know how the day is looking for you in the morning ...

LYMTICS (you know what that means!) :D

:kiss: :heart:​


I know Darling its cool...r/l always calls first :kiss:


I know how its looking for tomorrow I already had a call from U know who ...tonight saying he is going to be late in tomorrow and its looking not too bad :nana:

I will let you know in the morning



Ahhhhhh yes the infamous LYMTICS makes sense now :D



LYTBTB


:kiss: :heart:​
 
kylasdream said:
yes I know ......you keep telling me your gonna post them...hmmm but you don't....lol j/k I know life is quite busy lately.....pictures or no pictures I will still come around! :D


I know babe.....its my startling wit and personality you come here for not my pics ;) hehehehe I dont care Im just glad you visit sweetie :kiss: :rose:​
 
sxybilady said:
I know babe.....its my startling wit and personality you come here for not my pics ;) hehehehe I dont care Im just glad you visit sweetie :kiss: :rose:​
well in truth the pic's are just a bonus!hehehehe! :kiss:
 
kylasdream said:
well in truth the pic's are just a bonus!hehehehe! :kiss:



Hehehe at least your honest :D Well now I have your thread to go visit too ...its really taken off hunni Im so pleased for you :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
Hehehe at least your honest :D Well now I have your thread to go visit too ...its really taken off hunni Im so pleased for you :kiss:​
awww.....well I had alot of help from my friends! :kiss: :rose:
 
kylasdream said:
awww.....well I had alot of help from my friends! :kiss: :rose:

Well anything I can do to help hun you only have to ask :D is the LOYL working today again?​
 
Good evening everyone!! Hope you've all had/having a good day!

Its been fair here, and i've had fun!!! I had to entertain 'Mother' this afternoon, so took her for a drive, in the country, and went to a lovely little craft shop in an old school. We had tea there, too!!! Very quaint!!!!

Anyone else had as much fun as me??!!!!

Bi xx

PS.......... 4 sleeps!!!!!!!!!
 
Back
Top