Moi

sxybilady said:


Good Evening Mistress :kiss: :p :p

Your Slut

Karon​

Hey sexy, when you cum back on there's a question of the day I want you to answer. We've been having way too much fun with a certain topic today and want your answer too. :)

Your Mistress
 
Lori Baby said:
Hey sexy, when you cum back on there's a question of the day I want you to answer. We've been having way too much fun with a certain topic today and want your answer too. :)

Your Mistress


Evening Mistress whats the question of the day? Is it the one on your thread?

Your Slut

Karon
​
 
Evening Gorgeous! How has your Sunday been? Slept through most of mine. ;) lol BTW got the mail. Thanks!
 
:D
JupiterRising said:
Evening Gorgeous! How has your Sunday been? Slept through most of mine. ;) lol BTW got the mail. Thanks!

My Sunday has been pretty good J :nana: lots of chilling mixed with some work ;) :D​
 
sxybilady said:
Mistress i love it when you say YES YES YES YES too :p :p :p

Your Slut

Karon​

Oh you mean like this: OHHHHHH YES, YEEEEESSSS, OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK YES! ???
 
sxybilady said:
:D

My Sunday has been pretty good J :nana: lots of chilling mixed with some work ;) :D​

Glad to hear your having an easy day of it today. :D Going to chill and recharge my battery for awhile yet today. Then I might get to work on a project or two. :D
 
Lori Baby said:
Oh you mean like this: OHHHHHH YES, YEEEEESSSS, OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK YES! ???


Thats exactly what I meant Mistress I see you are very vocal like myself :p :p :p


Your Slut

Karon​
 
sxybilady said:



Thats exactly what I meant Mistress I see you are very vocal like myself :p :p :p


Your Slut

Karon​

MMMMhhhmm yes. At least with the proper application, I am. Still would like to hear a certain slut... :p

Your Mistress
 
Lori Baby said:
MMMMhhhmm yes. At least with the proper application, I am. Still would like to hear a certain slut... :p

Your Mistress

Ooooh Mistress you will hear me..even way over the pond ;) :p :p

Your Slut

Karon​
 
Lori Baby said:
Wow all the way here? Now THAT'S Loud! :cathappy:

YM
Yes although Im not with everyone...just the special people who turn me on immensely like you Mistress :catroar: :catroar: :p :p

Your Slut

Karon​
 
sxybilady said:
Yes although Im not with everyone...just the special people who turn me on immensely like you Mistress :catroar: :catroar: :p :p

Your Slut

Karon​

Aww, that's very sweet. Unless your definition of "special" is that I have fingies and a tongue. Heehee.

IOW a lot of things turn you on hun. ;)

But that's not a bad thing at all. :D

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
Aww, that's very sweet. Unless your definition of "special" is that I have fingies and a tongue. Heehee.

IOW a lot of things turn you on hun. ;)

But that's not a bad thing at all. :D

YM
yes Mistress alot of things turn me on I am your slut afterall :p :p :p

YS

Karon​
 
Back
Top