Moi

kylasdream said:
are you saying your the right person......lmao :p :p ​



Ooooh but of course did I EVER say I was a good girl :p :D I can be bad enough for both of us :D ​
 
kylasdream said:

I already told you that! :D
just let us know when!your always welcome! :kiss:
​


Aweeeee ((huggs))) thanks sweetie you know I will take you up on that offer... :kiss: :rose: ​
 
kylasdream said:
I was hoping you'd say that! :kiss:
anytime hun! :D
​


I just adore the area you live Kyla it is so beautiful...and of course the company would be wonderful too :D ​
 
sxybilady said:
I just adore the area you live Kyla it is so beautiful...and of course the company would be wonderful too :D ​


Lmao...oh so the company comes second!:eek:​
 
kylasdream said:
Lmao...oh so the company comes second!:eek:​


:eek: OOooh my def not sorry hun ....the wonderful company comes FIRST..the beautiful scenery is just an added bonus :nana: :D ​
 
Morning, baby .... another day, another dollar, as they say .... :rolleyes:

Just wanted to drop by with some {{{hugs}}} and :kiss:'s before re-attaching my nose to the grindstone .... god, my nose is SO sore!! :D

Have a great day, whatever you're doing, Baby .... and just spare a thought for little old me occasionally .... hard at it .... and NOT in that sense (I wish!!) :D

LYSMB

:heart:​
 
Back
Top