Moi

higherlevel4u said:
Linguini?

That always sounds a little sexual to me .... like you have to use your tongue for it .... :p :D

​


Hehehehe well you do have to use your tongue to eat ...what do you use :p ;) ​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Care to show me? :p​


Mmmm...*thinking*....

You like to make things hard for a girl dont you....get your ass over here and drop them....then with great pleasure I shall show you my oral dexterity :p ;)
​
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmm...*thinking*....

You like to make things hard for a girl dont you....get your ass over here and drop them....then with great pleasure I shall show you my oral dexterity :p ;)
​



I'm sure there are a few things I would like you to show me .... ;)

I suppose your oral dexterity would be one of them, I have to admit .... :p​
 
higherlevel4u said:
I'm sure there are a few things I would like you to show me .... ;)

I suppose your oral dexterity would be one of them, I have to admit .... :p​


Of course..... Im just as dextrous with my fingers :p The combination of both is quite remarkable..I am reliably informed ;) :devil: ​
 
Well, I know from first-hand experience that your fingers get plenty of exercise ..... well two of them anyway .... :p :D



Oh, and your mouth does, come to think about it ... :nana:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Well, I know from first-hand experience that your fingers get plenty of exercise ..... well two of them anyway .... :p :D​


:eek: :eek:

Hark who is talking :p



Giving my secrets away Mr Higher tut tuH :D :p
​
 
higherlevel4u said:
You on your own this evening?

If so, what are you wearing? ;) :p



Or not, as the case may be ... :devil:​




Damn you know me just too well at times Mr Higherlevel :kiss: hehehe

A white chemise..baby doll style tight fitting, mid thigh length with spaghetti straps and a huge Playboy Pink Bunny across the front and underneath written Playmate 2005 .....Im sure you would like it :p and the chemise ;)
​
 
treebeardgarden said:
rushing in for a quickie sxylady :kiss: for you
rushing back out again



Hehehehe good to see you Tb

Hope you have a lovely evening :) :kiss:
​
 
sxybilady said:



Damn you know me just too well at times Mr Higherlevel :kiss: hehehe

A white chemise..baby doll style tight fitting, mid thigh length with spaghetti straps and a huge Playboy Pink Bunny across the front and underneath written Playmate 2005 .....Im sure you would like it :p and the chemise ;)
​


Playmate?

Well, the word mate brings a whole lot of images to mind .... and play with you I certainly could .... so yes, I would like it .... ;)

and the chemise :p​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Playmate?

Well, the word mate brings a whole lot of images to mind .... and play with you I certainly could .... so yes, I would like it .... ;)

and the chemise :p​



You certainly would I am positive... :p :p



..had you in mind when I purchased it....although I dont think it would be on for long :devil: :p
​
 
kenstrus2 said:
Good evening. Just dropped in to say hello and ohh we're back. :D​

Welcome back Ken ..good to see you :) :kiss: I hope you had an enjoyable trip?​
 
sxybilady said:
Welcome back Ken ..good to see you :) :kiss: I hope you had an enjoyable trip?​
Thank you much I know I missed you and think the same for the lil woman who is laying down. A bit of lag from the ride home. The trip was good until I got a call before we left this morning. Hope you had a great weekend.​
 
kenstrus2 said:
Thank you much I know I missed you and think the same for the lil woman who is laying down. A bit of lag from the ride home. The trip was good until I got a call before we left this morning. Hope you had a great weekend.​


I had a quiet weekend thanks sweetie. glad to hear you had a good trip :) Poor Kyla travelling can be exhausting :rolleyes: I will prob catch up with her tomorrow :D ​
 
sxybilady said:
I had a quiet weekend thanks sweetie. glad to hear you had a good trip :) Poor Kyla travelling can be exhausting :rolleyes: I will prob catch up with her tomorrow :D ​
Yes it can be very trying at times. Plus having to find my dog too doesn't make things easier.​
 
Back
Top