Moi

Hi Baby .... hope your day is going well :)

It's rained all day here, I hope it's better for you .... :rolleyes:

Just leaving you some tight {{{{{hugs}}}}}
and lots of kisses for when you return ... :kiss: :kiss:

:heart:

​
 
Good Morning Sexy Lady..... :kiss:

I hope you had a wonderful time yesterday...
and I to today is good too...
I shall catch you tonight..
woohoo see I remembered :nana:
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:​
 
Hope you have had a good weekend - just back from sunny Manchester - was tempted to take atrip north of the border maybe soon with reason :D
 
higherlevel4u said:
Hi Baby .... hope your day is going well :)

It's rained all day here, I hope it's better for you ....

Just leaving you some tight {{{{{hugs}}}}}
and lots of kisses for when you return ... :kiss:

:heart:

​


Hi LOML :kiss:

My day went pretty well thanks...it was fun :) Although the weather wasnt good :rolleyes: Whats new lol!!


I hope your weekend has been easy & relaxing...


((((hugsss)))) & :kiss: :kiss: 's for you

Missed you Baby

:heart:
​
 
mack350 said:
Hiya Beautiful thought I'd drop these off :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:



Mack :kiss: Missed you hun haven't seen you for ages :rolleyes: I know ... I havent been about much :rolleyes:

Hope your weekend has been relaxing my sexy friend......

Heres a few :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: 's for you to place wherever you desire :)
​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning Sexy Lady..... :kiss:

I hope you had a wonderful time yesterday...
and I to today is good too...
I shall catch you tonight..
woohoo see I remembered :nana:
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:​


Hi hun (((hugss)) :kiss:

My weekend has went pretty well thanks, nice to have a change of scene :)

Hope your has been the same sexy lady ...still on to chat later. Can we make it a littel earlier say around 9 my time if possible? Had a very late night last night and Im exhausted ...not as young as I used to be :nana: hehehehe


​
 
kenstrus2 said:
Another thrust for a morning Bump. If you don't mind that is. :eek:​



Hiya {{{Ken }}} :kiss:

Mmmmmmm all this thrusting & bumping ...is it getting hot in here or is it just me :devil: :D Hope your having a great day sweetie :kiss:






​
​
 
sxybilady said:
Hiya {{{Ken }}} :kiss:

Mmmmmmm all this thrusting & bumping ...is it getting hot in here or is it just me :devil: :D Hope your having a great day sweetie :kiss:






​
​
Having a great day. Just thought I would lend a hip or something in that general area. :eek:​
 
breezer_55 said:
Hope you have had a good weekend - just back from sunny Manchester - was tempted to take atrip north of the border maybe soon with reason :D


Hehehehe sunny Manchester eh ...:D

My weekend has been pretty good thanks Tony. Take a trip north of the border eh? Any reason in particular :D Hope your weekend has bee good :)
​
 
sxybilady said:
Hi hun (((hugss)) :kiss:

My weekend has went pretty well thanks, nice to have a change of scene :)

Hope your has been the same sexy lady ...still on to chat later. Can we make it a littel earlier say around 9 my time if possible? Had a very late night last night and Im exhausted ...not as young as I used to be :nana: hehehehe


​
hmmm....now your changing the time :eek:
How will I ever remember that..... ;)
that should be fine it makes it 4 my time before dinner :)​
 
kenstrus2 said:
Having a great day. Just thought I would lend a hip or something in that general area. :eek:​



Mmmmmmm about this *something*...... ;)

Glad to hear your having a good day.... :nana: :)
​
 
kylasdream said:
hmmm....now your changing the time :eek:
How will I ever remember that..... ;)
that should be fine it makes it 4 my time before dinner :)​


I know Im being awkward :rolleyes: ..I just know I won't last too long last night...only had about 3 hours sleep :rolleyes: Had a rather busy day today too so I shall need my beauty sleep tonight :cool: :D



Hows your day going hun?
​
 
sxybilady said:
I know Im being awkward :rolleyes: ..I just know I won't last too long last night...only had about 3 hours sleep :rolleyes: Had a rather busy day today too so I shall need my beauty sleep tonight :cool: :D



Hows your day going hun?
​
hmmm....My day is going well....as you can see my hunni is around causing all sorts of trouble...lmao
oh and he is making lasagna for dinner oh thats my favorite :nana:​
 
kylasdream said:
hmmm....My day is going well....as you can see my hunni is around causing all sorts of trouble...lmao
oh and he is making lasagna for dinner oh thats my favorite :nana:​


You lucky woman..he spoils you...however you deserve it ;) :D

Im just preparing dinner myself :)



​
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmmmmm about this *something*...... ;)

Glad to hear your having a good day.... :nana: :)
​
Well I can't help this swelling. Maybe you could though. :eek:​
 
kenstrus2 said:
Well I can't help this swelling. Maybe you could though. :eek:​



Hmmmm...that sounds kind of painful..could be a build up of pressure..that needs to be released... ;) :)

Catch you again in a little bit hun ...have to prepare dinner for a starving teenager :D :kiss:
​
 
sxybilady said:
Hmmmm...that sounds kind of painful..could be a build up of pressure..that needs to be released... ;) :)

Catch you again in a little bit hun ...have to prepare dinner for a starving teenager :D :kiss:
​
Released? hehehe. I have to go get some stuff for dinner too. Catch you later. :rose: :kiss:​
 
kenstrus2 said:
Released? hehehe. I have to go get some stuff for dinner too. Catch you later. :rose: :kiss:​


Hehehhe ;)

Hope you enjoy your dinner Ken ..Ive heard your a great cook :p :)
​
 
Hows K

sxybilady said:
My pleasure...I have that on good authority :D ​
I am fine all but a few problems I have created! I sent you a PM please reply when you can :rose: :p
 
pellso27 said:
I am fine all but a few problems I have created! I sent you a PM please reply when you can :rose: :p


Ok J I shall respond when I can sweetie :kiss: :) ​
 
Back
Top