Moi

JupiterRising said:
Good Morning Delightful!

Stopping in to wish you a glorious Saturday.

:nana:

Have lots of relaxing fun today my friend.

Talk with you soon.

:D

:kiss:

​

Good Morning to you too my friend :kiss: Hope you have a wonderful day :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
Very good Morning to you Mistress.... :kiss: :rose:

Oooh yes...that is one of my fav positions for many things...licking..or fucking... :catroar:

Ys

Karon​

I'm awake and I'm eager for you. And I love it when you talk dirty to me like that. It's a very good morning indeed even if it's raining.

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
I'm awake and I'm eager for you. And I love it when you talk dirty to me like that. It's a very good morning indeed even if it's raining.

YM


Yes Mistress speaking dirty is an intrinsic part of sex for me...it arouses me when I hear it and it turns me on to do it...Yes the perfect slut :catroar:

Hope your day is going well ... :kiss: :rose:


Ys

Karon​
 
sxybilady said:
Good Morning Cory....how are you today?​
All's well, a little stiff though if you know what I mean. Nothing that won't go away after a "deep tissue" massage though.
 
corythosaurus said:
All's well, a little stiff though if you know what I mean. Nothing that won't go away after a "deep tissue" massage though.


Ooooh just a little stiff....you dont look that little in your pics baby :p :p​
 
sxybilady said:
Yes Mistress speaking dirty is an intrinsic part of sex for me...it arouses me when I hear it and it turns me on to do it...Yes the perfect slut :catroar:

Hope your day is going well ... :kiss: :rose:


Ys

Karon​

My little slut wants to play?

Dance for me, strip for me. Kiss me. Tease me. Please me. :p :p :kiss: :kiss:

Your Mistress
 
Lori Baby said:
My little slut wants to play?

Dance for me, strip for me. Kiss me. Tease me. Please me. :p :p :kiss: :kiss:

Your Mistress

Good afternoon Mistress Lori

Do you mind if we watch ?
 
Lori Baby said:
My little slut wants to play?

Dance for me, strip for me. Kiss me. Tease me. Please me. :p :p :kiss: :kiss:

Your Mistress

Mistress...which type of strip would you like....Im not wearing very much right now wont take long.... :p :p​
 
sxybilady said:
Mistress...which type of strip would you like....Im not wearing very much right now wont take long.... :p :p​

That's great, I hate waiting a long time to see your fantastic goodies anyway. Tell me exactly what you are wearing right now.. :cathappy:

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
That's great, I hate waiting a long time to see your fantastic goodies anyway. Tell me exactly what you are wearing right now.. :cathappy:

YM


Im wearing a black camisole top with matching french knickers ....chill out day didnt bother to get dressed.... :nana:​
 
sxybilady said:
Im wearing a black camisole top with matching french knickers ....chill out day didnt bother to get dressed.... :nana:​

Sounds delicious. I want a sort of lap dance, with lots of bending, spreading, squeezing, touching, licking, rubbing your face and hair all over me. Kissing, nibbling.

For starters. :cathappy:

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
Sounds delicious. I want a sort of lap dance, with lots of bending, spreading, squeezing, touching, licking, rubbing your face and hair all over me. Kissing, nibbling.

For starters. :cathappy:

YM




Yes Mistress of course the pleasure is allll mine...to set the scene my favourite song to strip to is Joe Cocker You Can Leave Your Hat on......

*.......the music begins you are sitting directly in front of me...staring at me with a wickedly sexy grin ...this arouses me.....I start to dance to the music...my hands caressing my body throught the sheer fabric..teasing pinching my nipples ...swaying my hips in time to the music...I walk closer to you..I lean forwards and kiss you passionately my tongue deeply probing your mouth you respond sucking my tongue deeply into yours....I step back slipping the straps of my camilsole off my shoulders...exposing my naked breasts to your gaze..my nipples already erect...my hands explore the naked flesh your watching me your eyes filled with lust...I move my hips in time to the music teasing you ...I sit astride you with my back to you allowing you a great view of my ass sliding over your legs thighs........*​
 
Let me illustrate your dance

sxybilady said:


Yes Mistress of course the pleasure is allll mine...to set the scene my favourite song to strip to is Joe Cocker You Can Leave Your Hat on......

*.......the music begins you are sitting directly in front of me...staring at me with a wickedly sexy grin ...this arouses me.....I start to dance to the music...my hands caressing my body throught the sheer fabric..teasing pinching my nipples ...swaying my hips in time to the music...I walk closer to you..I lean forwards and kiss you passionately my tongue deeply probing your mouth you respond sucking my tongue deeply into yours....I step back slipping the straps of my camilsole off my shoulders...exposing my naked breasts to your gaze..my nipples already erect...my hands explore the naked flesh your watching me your eyes filled with lust...I move my hips in time to the music teasing you ...I sit astride you with my back to you allowing you a great view of my ass sliding over your legs thighs........*​

For me and our watchers:

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=438389

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=441636

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=439342

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=438195

YM :p :kiss: :catroar: :catroar:
 
sxybilady said:


Yes Mistress of course the pleasure is allll mine...to set the scene my favourite song to strip to is Joe Cocker You Can Leave Your Hat on......

*.......the music begins you are sitting directly in front of me...staring at me with a wickedly sexy grin ...this arouses me.....I start to dance to the music...my hands caressing my body throught the sheer fabric..teasing pinching my nipples ...swaying my hips in time to the music...I walk closer to you..I lean forwards and kiss you passionately my tongue deeply probing your mouth you respond sucking my tongue deeply into yours....I step back slipping the straps of my camilsole off my shoulders...exposing my naked breasts to your gaze..my nipples already erect...my hands explore the naked flesh your watching me your eyes filled with lust...I move my hips in time to the music teasing you ...I sit astride you with my back to you allowing you a great view of my ass sliding over your legs thighs........*​




...*....I move my hips gently swaying over you ...I stand and bend directly infront you ...my ass directly in line with your face...I slide my shorts very slowly over my hips revealing my ass to you...wiggling in time to the music playing ..my fingers exploring my wetness....I lick them clean watching you every second...I offer you a taste....you greedily lick my fingers clean .....I slide on your lap ...rubbing my ass & pussy over your lap...your hand clasps my ass you *smack* me playfully...my hands rub your breasts through the fabric of your top..you rnipples already erect...my hands pinch them..."yes slut..you know how I love that"..you moan....I raise myself until my face in inline with yours my hair teasing you my breasts touching you...nipples erect touching your face.....​
 
sxybilady said:


...*....I move my hips gently swaying over you ...I stand and bend directly infront you ...my ass directly in line with your face...I slide my shorts very slowly over my hips revealing my ass to you...wiggling in time to the music playing ..my fingers exploring my wetness....I lick them clean watching you every second...I offer you a taste....you greedily lick my fingers clean .....I slide on your lap ...rubbing my ass & pussy over your lap...your hand clasps my ass you *smack* me playfully...my hands rub your breasts through the fabric of your top..you rnipples already erect...my hands pinch them..."yes slut..you know how I love that"..you moan....I raise myself until my face in inline with yours my hair teasing you my breasts touching you...nipples erect touching your face.....​

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=437908

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=439365

Mmmmm, such a sexy slut you are. Don't stop now, you're making me sooo hot.

YM :p :p :devil: :devil: :kiss: :kiss:
 
sxybilady said:


...*....I move my hips gently swaying over you ...I stand and bend directly infront you ...my ass directly in line with your face...I slide my shorts very slowly over my hips revealing my ass to you...wiggling in time to the music playing ..my fingers exploring my wetness....I lick them clean watching you every second...I offer you a taste....you greedily lick my fingers clean .....I slide on your lap ...rubbing my ass & pussy over your lap...your hand clasps my ass you *smack* me playfully...my hands rub your breasts through the fabric of your top..you rnipples already erect...my hands pinch them..."yes slut..you know how I love that"..you moan....I raise myself until my face in inline with yours my hair teasing you my breasts touching you...nipples erect touching your face.....​


*......my hair brushing your face you moan....your hands caressing my chest..you pinch my nipples..I gasp the combination of pleasure & pain exquisite... my pussy is wet....leaving a trail as i move and press myself against your lap...my breast squeezing against yours...your fingers trace my thighs....I sense what you want..I raise myself a little of your lap...I feel your fingers below me I slde mysef slowly onto them ..."ooooh Mistress that feels soo good" I groan....your fingers fucking my pussy & your tongue nibbling my nipples...drives me over the edge...my orgasm overwhelms me...my body surrendering to the pleasure...shuddering gasping..my arms wrap around you and I kiss you..softly..
thank you Mistress that was incredible....now its your turn.....*
​
 
sxybilady said:


*......my hair brushing your face you moan....your hands caressing my chest..you pinch my nipples..I gasp the combination of pleasure & pain exquisite... my pussy is wet....leaving a trail as i move and press myself against your lap...my breast squeezing against yours...your fingers trace my thighs....I sense what you want..I raise myself a little of your lap...I feel your fingers below me I slde mysef slowly onto them ..."ooooh Mistress that feels soo good" I groan....your fingers fucking my pussy & your tongue nibbling my nipples...drives me over the edge...my orgasm overwhelms me...my body surrendering to the pleasure...shuddering gasping..my arms wrap around you and I kiss you..softly..
thank you Mistress that was incredible....now its your turn.....*
​

I want to feel your wetness against mine. I want our pussy juices to mix together and run down my legs. I spread my legs wide over the sides of the chair and lift you up and place you tightly against me. I squeeze your soft firm tits, kissing you deeply again. Your mouth is so warm and inviting, your tongue so satisfying...

I grab your ass cheeks and pull you hard against my cunt. You are so wet. :p :p
 
Lori Baby said:
I want to feel your wetness against mine. I want our pussy juices to mix together and run down my legs. I spread my legs wide over the sides of the chair and lift you up and place you tightly against me. I squeeze your soft firm tits, kissing you deeply again. Your mouth is so warm and inviting, your tongue so satisfying...

I grab your ass cheeks and pull you hard against my cunt. You are so wet. :p :p


*.......mmmm our tongues & bodies entwined..my hands running through your hair holding you close to me..your body pressed closely to me ...I feel the heat from within you...this arouses me further...my hands caress your silky soft skin..my tongue tracing your neck down to your breasts... you moan softly...I slide of your lap and sit beween your thighs my finger nails teasing your nipples rolling them gently between my fingers...I continue down your body leaving small kisses ....I stop to take inthe beautiful view before me....your thighs spread wide..your pussy glistening with your juices.... my finger touches your lips softly...I feel you shudder....my tongue traces your lips...circling your clit..flicking gently...I slide two fingers inside you easily ...my fingers rubbing & pressing that so so sensitive spot....I continue to fuck you with my fingers and suck and lick you...your close to orgams ..your hands around my head pressing me closer to you...you scream "yes slut..dont stop FUCK dont stoooppppp"....your pussy clenches around my fingers your juices seep over my fingers and hand....as your orgasm subsides....I touch myself dipping my fingers inside my wet pussy our juices combined..we share the delicious combination....while kissing deeply...*​
 
sxybilady said:
*.......mmmm our tongues & bodies entwined..my hands running through your hair holding you close to me..your body pressed closely to me ...I feel the heat from within you...this arouses me further...my hands caress your silky soft skin..my tongue tracing your neck down to your breasts... you moan softly...I slide of your lap and sit beween your thighs my finger nails teasing your nipples rolling them gently between my fingers...I continue down your body leaving small kisses ....I stop to take inthe beautiful view before me....your thighs spread wide..your pussy glistening with your juices.... my finger touches your lips softly...I feel you shudder....my tongue traces your lips...circling your clit..flicking gently...I slide two fingers inside you easily ...my fingers rubbing & pressing that so so sensitive spot....I continue to fuck you with my fingers and suck and lick you...your close to orgams ..your hands around my head pressing me closer to you...you scream "yes slut..dont stop FUCK dont stoooppppp"....your pussy clenches around my fingers your juices seep over my fingers and hand....as your orgasm subsides....I touch myself dipping my fingers inside my wet pussy our juices combined..we share the delicious combination....while kissing deeply...*​



Applause from the balcony on that one, you two ..... arousing stuff .... :kiss: :devil:


Encore? ;)
 
higherlevel4u said:
Applause from the balcony on that one, you two ..... arousing stuff .... :kiss: :devil:


Encore? ;)

Hi baby....... encore later perhaps......just isnt enough hours in the day for me to play



:nana: :nana:





......get your sexy butt over to your own friend Im not finished with you ...yet hehehe ;) ​
 
Back
Top