Missouri Rollcall

:Anyone have big plans for the weekend? I'm finally getting rid of a cold:) So, probably BBQ tomorrow and take it easy the rest of the week.

:Anyone have big plans for the weekend? I'm finally getting rid of a cold:) So, probably BBQ tomorrow and take it easy the rest of the week.

Lets see. tonight hang out with friends. Tomorrow dinner and hit some clubs. Sunday morning irish fest. sunday night BBQ. Monday. Ren Faire. So i can be nice and exhausted for work Tuesday!

Lets see. tonight hang out with friends. Tomorrow dinner and hit some clubs. Sunday morning irish fest. sunday night BBQ. Monday. Ren Faire. So i can be nice and exhausted for work Tuesday!

You do sound you will be keeping busy! I plan to hit the Faire this weekend or next, not sure though. Enjoy going every year.

You do sound you will be keeping busy! I plan to hit the Faire this weekend or next, not sure though. Enjoy going every year.

Yes I do too. I need to leave my wallet at home tho. I always spend to much!

Maybe I should go Monday then! lol I almost posted that you "can't beat a nice renaissance corset", that could of been taken wrong! lol

lol depending on the thread it might have gotten positive responses :)

I have been wanting to splurge on an entire outfit. My friends throw an annual halloween costume party. I may and wear it as my costume.

lol-true

Yes, you could use it for Halloween and a cpl faires for sure!

Last Faire I went to, it rained and very muggy. Surprise, surprise! lol

I did, it was kinda miserable. I've gone to a cpl of the Pirates ones too. Hopefully, it will be better weather this year. Am sure I got the cold, from this crazy Mo weather.

I had a rather last minute change. I got invited to go see the musical Rock of Ages. For any of us that grew up in the 80's I highly recommend going to see it if you get the change. Was so much fun!

I'm sure seeing it live, was alot better than the movie. Nothing better then Sister Christian! :)

I'm sure seeing it live, was alot better than the movie. Nothing better then Sister Christian! :)

It was nothing like the movie actually. Stacey Jaxx was not the main character. Way better. We left there and went to karaoke and sang "hair band" songs. We had a great evening all around.

Back