MILF - redux v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that nice thick bush!

I don't know... its nice to not have to worry about getting a pube in your mouth. Everybody that's eaten pussy knows what I mean. You're so getting into it just licking lapping loving...then all of a sudden it hits you that pubic hair on the back of your tongue. You try to work it out while continuing to enjoy, you try not to think about but to no avail you have to sit up and dig it out. :D

pubs

I don't know... its nice to not have to worry about getting a pube in your mouth. Everybody that's eaten pussy knows what I mean. You're so getting into it just licking lapping loving...then all of a sudden it hits you that pubic hair on the back of your tongue. You try to work it out while continuing to enjoy, you try not to think about but to no avail you have to sit up and dig it out. :D

I'd just swallow it :devil:

tumblr_pdo2x1wCuw1xssnxfo1_500.jpg

This must be on this thread somewhere. However, if it was posted more than 2 days ago, I don't think an apologize for the re-post is in order. :D

Why apologise?

tumblr_pdo2x1wCuw1xssnxfo1_500.jpg

This must be on this thread somewhere. However, if it was posted more than 2 days ago, I don't think an apologize for the re-post is in order. :D

She could be re-posted every day and I wouldn't ask you to apologise … All I can say is "More please!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back