MEN Who 💝 Uncut Cocks!

I love uncut cocks, mine is too I have about 1/4 inch of over hang, even when I'm erect only the very tip is exposed. The feeling of having your skin pulled back over the head your penis is something every man should be able to experience.

I love doing it slowly to other uncut guys too especially at the same time, then rubbing our sticky exposed penis heads together, then pulling the skin back up and pulling it back down again to find out they are even stickier than before and, well you know the rest.

I've met guys who are totally cut and I feel sorry they'll never get to know that pleasure.

I love uncut cocks, mine is too I have about 1/4 inch of over hang, even when I'm erect only the very tip is exposed. The feeling of having your skin pulled back over the head your penis is something every man should be able to experience.

I love doing it slowly to other uncut guys too especially at the same time, then rubbing our sticky exposed penis heads together, then pulling the skin back up and pulling it back down again to find out they are even stickier than before and, well you know the rest.

I've met guys who are totally cut and I feel sorry they'll never get to know that pleasure.

I've LOVED sucking uncut cocks since my very first one, long ago! I just ADORE that slightly "pissy" flavor...that end-of-a-sticky-summer-workday muskiness...and that delicious "stickiness" you refer to! I LOVE getting my tongue inside a nice foreskin, too...exploring and savoring every bit of the delightful experience!!! 💝😋

uncut

As one being uncut, I must say I get enormous pleasure when someone pushes the skin back with his lips and tongue.

As one being uncut, I must say I get enormous pleasure when someone pushes the skin back with his lips and tongue.

And I can tell you, that I absolutely LOVE doing that! I love to work the wet tip of my tongue into the foreskin and working it back as I lick. I also love planting a nice wet kiss right on the opening of your hood and then, applying a gentle but continuous pressure while letting my lips begin to open slowly into a rounded "O" shape, letting my lips push the foreskin back and enveloping the newly exposed cock-head at the same time! This to me is such an incredibly intimate kiss, and it ends up with the uncut cock skinned back and the hopefully dripping knob completely in my mouth...allowing me to suck it lovingly and swirl my tongue all around the top, in the cleft below the head and even into the leaking piss-hole...all things that really get guys hot! 😋

Oh, I soooo LOVE orally loving uncut cocks!!! 💓😍

"I met him in the men's restroom of the county courthouse. I was taking a leak at one of the urinals when he came into the room and stood at the urinal next to me, unzipping and fishing his cock out in an ostentatious manner. He obviously wanted me to look, and I couldn't resist a peek anyway. When I saw his beautiful, uncut cock, I froze and couldn't tear me eyes away and, without even realizing it, I licked my lips. The man chuckled lewdly and wiggled his cock, not pissing at all! "You like this, don't you?" He asked, softly. As if I were a bird hypnotized by a predatory snake, I could only shake my head, 'Yes.' The man chuckled again, putting his cock back into his pants and zipped up. "You'd like to suck it, wouldn't you?" Again, I felt powerless to do any thing but lick my suddenly dry lips and nod my head. Hands on his hips, he shook his head in that officious way that low-level county officials have. "I knew you were a cocksucking faggot as soon as I saw you in the hallway," he said, in a lewd, low tone. "I think we need to talk in my office." The timbre of his voice told me clearly that this was an order, not a suggestion. But, strangely, I suddenly felt myself warming to the man's demanding presence. Well...that, and the thought of sucking that fat, uncut cock! Slightly embarrassed, I put my now erect cock back in my pants, a thrill of the forbidden running up my spine as I pulled up my zipper, ready to follow him to see where this would lead. Seeing my obvious arousal, the man shook his head again, stepped out into the nearly deserted hallway, turned and sternly said, "Follow me!" Adding in a whisper, "And try not to look too obvious!" My excitement growing, I followed the man into his small, basement office. After we entered, he turned and locked the door and, turning back to me, once again unzipped and took out his cock! "Okay, cocksucker," he whispered, huskily, "how 'bout showin' me some good head!" Utterly unable to resist the luscious cock before me, and without a seconds hesitation, I dropped to my knees, opened my salivating mouth wide and, with a low moan of pure desire, I leaned in to suck..."

Sorry if I got a little carried away... 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful cock, would love to suck him to hardness and then drain his balls. Very similar to my cock, except I shave my balls, I guess that is why I like it so much.

That beautiful, all-natural, cock looks delicious, doesn't it?! But, I adore that thick bush, too! 💓😉

Back