Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for a while , usually meet up outdoors but too bloody cold at moment.Shame case im gagging

Good Day

This morning I met a guy at the health club. We worked out together and then went to relax in the sauna. We were the only two in there and fooled around enough to get each other aroused. It was still dark out so I took him out to my car and sucked him off. Great way to end a workout!!

Anyone know what happened to the M2M picture thread. I can't figurer out if it went away or I got kicked off for positing hot pictures of guys getting it on. Mark :confused:

M2M Thread...

Anyone know what happened to the M2M picture thread. I can't figurer out if it went away or I got kicked off for positing hot pictures of guys getting it on. Mark :confused:

Tex,

I found a link to it in my bookmarks yesterday, and when I clicked it, it went to one of those ominous Literotica warning pages, that I'm not authorized, etc., etc. That's weird, because I sure as hell was authorized a couple of weeks ago, and it was available to me day-in and day-out.

I think there were many copyrighted pix posted on there without permission, and the Lit owners had to take action or risk lawsuits., so they dumped it. That's probably what happened to the old "Men in Panties" thread, as well. It also just disappeared. Just a guess.

Whatever happened, I know many of us miss it,

Rags

Those are the same message that I received. That is a shame those were all some very nice photos. I have to think it is something against men2men pics because when you look at some of the m2w & w2w stuff here they all come from the same basic site. I think I will see if I can start a thread of just guys with hard on no sex and see how long they will leave it up. Mark

Tex,

I found a link to it in my bookmarks yesterday, and when I clicked it, it went to one of those ominous Literotica warning pages, that I'm not authorized, etc., etc. That's weird, because I sure as hell was authorized a couple of weeks ago, and it was available to me day-in and day-out.

I think there were many copyrighted pix posted on there without permission, and the Lit owners had to take action or risk lawsuits., so they dumped it. That's probably what happened to the old "Men in Panties" thread, as well. It also just disappeared. Just a guess.

Whatever happened, I know many of us miss it,

Rags

Some day my prince will cum

Not a day goes bi that I don't think that maybe today I will find that elusive local bi mm who can host on a regular basis who will be my regular suck and fuck buddy. But it just seems hard to find that guy in Orange County CA. Yea, I know most republicans are secretly gay and OC is ground zero for republicans but I think they must all suck other republicans and shun us democrat liberal cocksuckers. My I need to change my party affiliation to Liberterian, then at least I'd get fucked.

Meet a guys yesterday with a nice 6.5" cut cock, got him off in about 5 minutes and boy did he have a nice load. Love it when it comes so fast that it fills your mouth up and you have to swallow fast to take it all. Just make me hungry for more. Mark - Beaumont, TX :cool:

I also had a great day yesterday. Had a very hot foursome...sucked three different cocks, one came all over my chest and the other soaked my face and filled my mouth. I Got fucked by a fat seven incher, fucked a very nice ass myself, and was stroked till I came by the same guy that came all over my face. What a hot way to spend an afternoon!

Have not yet, but it is looking like Tuesday will be my first. Met someone online and been talking a bit. He has a nice fat cock. Wants me to go over to his office and blow him. He will suck me as well. Just the thought of this has got me hard as a rock.

I got to work early this morning and my boss was doing stock check,
Well me and him are very flirtatious together and I started telling him
About my new tight leather jeans I got on my day off. Well I noticed that
I had got his attention and so I locked the stock room door, knelt at his feet
And took out his cock, it was huge! Had to be 10" long and so thick.
Well I started sucking him and before long he was full on fucking my face.
Eventually he had me bent over a case of coffee and was fucking my arse
With my boxers in my mouth to stop me moaning. Once we had sorted our
Selves out and I was about to go to the shop floor, he pulled me close and
Wispered in my ear that he'd be there all day doing stock check.

I can't wait for my break to get my lips around that meat again.

I have not suck a cock in over ten years. I love sucking cock and I have been told I am a great cock sucker. My wife enjoyed watching me sucking another's man cock.

We are waiting for a lucky man to come into my life. :)

Well I was suppose to suck my first one a couple of hours ago, but the guy didn't meet me at the right place...but tommorrow night I will finally taste my first cock... :D

no, i haven't yet, but i'm so ready to suck one then ride that big cock till i feel cum in my ass!

Ask and you shall receive

I had to drive about 1 1/2 hours to another city to meet a client today. On the way back, about 7:30 this evening, I pulled into a large grocery store parking lot to smoke a cigaret. I don't smoke in my home or car. I drove in and parked quite a distance from the store between the lights and got out. There were a few cars near the front of the store, a good hundred yards from me. I lit up and was enjoying my smoke when an SUV entered the lot and drove by me. The car went on toward the store and pulled into a parking space.

I didn't pay much attention, but, I did notice that the driver never turned off the car or the lights. After several seconds, it back out and came back toward the highway. I watched as it went past, turned around and came back in my direction.

The driver stopped next to where I was parked and rolled down the front passenger window, which was nearest to me. I stepped over to the vehicle and saw that it was a man in his late 20's or early 30's. Do you need any help? He asked. I explained that I had stopped to smoke, I didn't like to smoke in my car. Then, I don't know why, but, I said that I also was wishing that I'd get lucky. Lucky at what, he said.

I said that I was wishing that someone would come along that wanted their cock sucked. He looked kind of taken aback, then smiled and said that it must be my lucky day because he had a cock that needed sucking. I said that he just lived a few blocks away and did I want to follow him there. I told him that I didn't have time. Drive over near far side of the store where it's darker and I'll meet you there, I told him.

I followed him over and pulled up next to him. Then I got out and and motioned for him to get out and come around between the two vehicles. When he did, I told him to face the parking lot so that he could see if anyone approached us. When I had us positioned the way I wanted, I got on my knees and unzipped his fly, pulling out his already hardening erection.

Now, I've found that I get much more enjoyment out of oral sex as the sucker, if the suckee gets maximum pleasure. So, I asked him how he wanted to do it. Did he want me to do it all and him just stand there and get blown? Or, did he want to hold my head and fuck my face, being in control of the whole event?

He told me to start and he'd take over if the urge hit him. Then he asked me if I swallowed. I said that I wanted to, but, wouldn't if he didn't want me too. He wanted me to swallow. He loved the idea. I had been stroking his dick to full attention while we decided and when the decision was made, I began to lick it up and down, lingering every time I got to the head. Once I had him lubricated, I began to take him in my mouth a little at a time. Soon, I was moving my head all the way in until his head was in my throat, then pulling back till it nearly came out of my mouth.

Suddenly, he groaned, grabbed my head in both hands and drove himself as far in as it would go. My nose was buried in his pubic hair and I could feel his balls against my chin. He then began to pump in and out several times, culminating in another deep thrust. This was the climax; as his cock entered the back of my throat, I felt him start to cum. He hit a gusher, I couldn't begin to swallow till he pulled back a little. As soon as I could get my throat to contract, I began swallowing. Good stuff!!

When we were done he asked if I would ever like to meet again. I told him that I didn't come that way often, but, if he'd like, I'd take his number and call him when I did. I may need to develope a larger clientel in the direction.

I had to drive about 1 1/2 hours to another city to meet a client today. On the way back, about 7:30 this evening, I pulled into a large grocery store parking lot to smoke a cigaret. I don't smoke in my home or car. I drove in and parked quite a distance from the store between the lights and got out. There were a few cars near the front of the store, a good hundred yards from me. I lit up and was enjoying my smoke when an SUV entered the lot and drove by me. The car went on toward the store and pulled into a parking space.

I didn't pay much attention, but, I did notice that the driver never turned off the car or the lights. After several seconds, it back out and came back toward the highway. I watched as it went past, turned around and came back in my direction.

The driver stopped next to where I was parked and rolled down the front passenger window, which was nearest to me. I stepped over to the vehicle and saw that it was a man in his late 20's or early 30's. Do you need any help? He asked. I explained that I had stopped to smoke, I didn't like to smoke in my car. Then, I don't know why, but, I said that I also was wishing that I'd get lucky. Lucky at what, he said.

I said that I was wishing that someone would come along that wanted their cock sucked. He looked kind of taken aback, then smiled and said that it must be my lucky day because he had a cock that needed sucking. I said that he just lived a few blocks away and did I want to follow him there. I told him that I didn't have time. Drive over near far side of the store where it's darker and I'll meet you there, I told him.

I followed him over and pulled up next to him. Then I got out and and motioned for him to get out and come around between the two vehicles. When he did, I told him to face the parking lot so that he could see if anyone approached us. When I had us positioned the way I wanted, I got on my knees and unzipped his fly, pulling out his already hardening erection.

Now, I've found that I get much more enjoyment out of oral sex as the sucker, if the suckee gets maximum pleasure. So, I asked him how he wanted to do it. Did he want me to do it all and him just stand there and get blown? Or, did he want to hold my head and fuck my face, being in control of the whole event?

He told me to start and he'd take over if the urge hit him. Then he asked me if I swallowed. I said that I wanted to, but, wouldn't if he didn't want me too. He wanted me to swallow. He loved the idea. I had been stroking his dick to full attention while we decided and when the decision was made, I began to lick it up and down, lingering every time I got to the head. Once I had him lubricated, I began to take him in my mouth a little at a time. Soon, I was moving my head all the way in until his head was in my throat, then pulling back till it nearly came out of my mouth.

Suddenly, he groaned, grabbed my head in both hands and drove himself as far in as it would go. My nose was buried in his pubic hair and I could feel his balls against my chin. He then began to pump in and out several times, culminating in another deep thrust. This was the climax; as his cock entered the back of my throat, I felt him start to cum. He hit a gusher, I couldn't begin to swallow till he pulled back a little. As soon as I could get my throat to contract, I began swallowing. Good stuff!!

When we were done he asked if I would ever like to meet again. I told him that I didn't come that way often, but, if he'd like, I'd take his number and call him when I did. I may need to develope a larger clientel in the direction.

You are a naughty boy, Phun!

Good day today and yesterday for cock...
Yesterday was brillient, went off in the late-afternoon to visit some friends for musicy things, and sucked off both friends.
The first has a really big fat cock, not necessarily that* long but such a wide girth its a job to get my mouth round it sometimes, anyhow, he was pretty horney and so I wasn't sucking him off for too long bfore he dumped a giant load of his cum into my mouth, which I drank down.
The second friend has a pretty small cock really, but it means I can really work it and get it all in and have my tongue dancing all over him.
I sucked him for a fair while before he too dumped a big load into my mouth to join the first.
Then, later on the evenign we went out to the pub, and I ended up goign off with another friend, back to his, where he fucked me, before I then a bit later on blew him off to get my third load for the day!

And, as if that wasn't enough, the first guy with the fat cock popped round mine this morning and sank his meat into my mouth before depositing another big load for me to drink up...

Sadly the weekend looks like it might all be a bit more boring...

=======>~~~~~~~~~~~~~(i)

Good day today and yesterday for cock...
Yesterday was brillient, went off in the late-afternoon to visit some friends for musicy things, and sucked off both friends.
The first has a really big fat cock, not necessarily that* long but such a wide girth its a job to get my mouth round it sometimes, anyhow, he was pretty horney and so I wasn't sucking him off for too long bfore he dumped a giant load of his cum into my mouth, which I drank down.
The second friend has a pretty small cock really, but it means I can really work it and get it all in and have my tongue dancing all over him.
I sucked him for a fair while before he too dumped a big load into my mouth to join the first.
Then, later on the evenign we went out to the pub, and I ended up goign off with another friend, back to his, where he fucked me, before I then a bit later on blew him off to get my third load for the day!

And, as if that wasn't enough, the first guy with the fat cock popped round mine this morning and sank his meat into my mouth before depositing another big load for me to drink up...

Sadly the weekend looks like it might all be a bit more boring...

And no one sucked you off?

I was 16 the last time I sucked a cock. My buddy and myself use to take care of each other when the girl friends weren't around. Miss and need a nice sturdy cock to enjoy.

But right now, I'm gonna deep throat my wife's 9" dildo, to satisfy my desire.

just sucked and got fucked does that count. He is a bi, divorced guy. I met him right after christmas. So, far he has fucked me in his house and we even had a date where we caught Tron in an empty theater where he fucked me there. Today, I just got a hot load from him after lunch

Joe

I wish I sucked cock today I'm very hungry and I havnt had a threesome in forever which always ended with me swallowing two different kinds of cum

I wish I sucked cock today I'm very hungry and I havnt had a threesome in forever which always ended with me swallowing two different kinds of cum

I had a MFM a few years ago, and he was bi-sexual, and he did a lot more to me (after she begged to let it happen). But as she was riding him at one point and I was licking her ass... for the first time in my life, I felt the urge. His huge, heavy balls were bouncing inches from my face, covered in her juices. I gave in, and licked, and sucked, and rubbed my face in their wetness. It was an amazing rush..

And no one sucked you off?

NO, I didn't get sucked off myself, but to be honnest I'm more into sucking others than being sucked myself... I came when I was being fucked anyhow, which moreoften than not now is my prefered way when I'm with another guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back