Men cum hardest with cocks in their ass

Oh yes!

In answer to the original question the answer in my case is a BIG yes! I certainly cum much harder with my man inside me....and he loves it!

While it has been too long, if the guy is shaped just right or his technique is good, he can get me to cum while he's fucking me. It's a great feeling.

Just toys

Just toys so far but I know I cum a lot harder that way would love to feel a cock twitch in my ass and feel it cum inside me

I'll pass on the wine bottles. If you don't own any toys, there are plenty of things that can be inserted that you don't have to worry about breaking and killing you.

I'll pass on the wine bottles. If you don't own any toys, there are plenty of things that can be inserted that you don't have to worry about breaking and killing you.

I have plenty of toys but the real thing always works much better!

I have been fucked by several guys. I can not cum while getting fucked. It feels so good that all I think about is him in me. I do not concentrate on my cock. But afterwards I sure cum hard.

Same here...

I have been fucked by several guys. I can not cum while getting fucked. It feels so good that all I think about is him in me. I do not concentrate on my cock. But afterwards I sure cum hard.

I am actually soft when I am getting fucked. Part of my sub bottom sissy concept. And, I dont care if I cum or not. I cum best when sucking cock.

I am actually soft when I am getting fucked. Part of my sub bottom sissy concept. And, I dont care if I cum or not. I cum best when sucking cock.
I agree. I cam cum way better sucking a hard cock.

Back