Mature F seeking Bi M

lady_jennaxx

Bewitching
Thanks for the replies so far. Just thought I would add to my original post:

Mature, dominant F, early 50s, looking for single, younger bi M (30s-40s) for chat.
I am truly ONLY interested in men who are unattached :)

Do yourself a favor and check out my profile/thread history before you reach out. You would be able to form a decent idea of my turn ons/offs.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you :rose:

Last edited:

Mature, dominant F, early 50s, looking for single, younger bi M (30s-40s) for chat.

Do yourself a favor and check out my profile/thread history before you reach out. You would be able to form a decent idea of my turn ons/offs.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you :rose:
Hey i know im younger than what your looking for but holy shit i love your posts!

You had me at, "heart of a hippie, mouth of a sailer" 😍

I’m attached to an alcoholic, so I’m not your man. But I think it’s hot when a women wants a bi man in her life! ❤️

I,m a sweet slutty naughty obedient sissy ready to anything you want or like,lady_ jennaxx :kiss:

Attachments

• miniskirt&high heels&lingerie (1).jpg
    miniskirt&high heels&lingerie (1).jpg
    913.7 KB · Views: 6
Back