masters sub

Does anyone else feel like a failure as a sub as they are not in this magical masters harem? I truely feel like I have missed something.

I'm even contemplating switching just so I don't miss out, where can I sign up to be under his hypnotic prowess?

I'm even contemplating switching just so I don't miss out, where can I sign up to be under his hypnotic prowess?

Just ask SIRE, yes i call Him SIRE just because i've always fantasized about doing it. i like calling Him SIRE and not SIR for some reason. i'm sure SIRE will take you on.

You girls are something else, have to admit that. I do find it strange that your domly one of such niftyness hasn't posted in your fangirl thread. Does he not like you anymore?

I mean, three, well probably four, whole days together? That's a firm relationship right there.

Your sinpain guy must be either a superdom or unemployeed with three 'net subs that he's stringing along under two profiles for wank fodder. Of, you are all the same person, subs and doms alike, just trying not to be so lonely.

Haven't made up my mind which. Superdom sounds more dashing but the other two types sound more realistic.

BEHOLD, FOR I AM THE GREAT AND ALMIGHTY PRINCESS BUNNY, AND ALL MUST GROVEL AT MY THE SIGHT OF MY CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!

Was that as painful for you as it was for me?

I also can't help but think this every time I see that name:

I'm Sinpain
You know me
Konvict music
Nappy boy, oh wee
Pay no attention to the person behind the curtain. I AM THE ALL POWERFUL AND ALL KNOWING MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE. HEED MY WARNING OR SUFFER MY WRATH.

cue the lightening and thunder sounds...(shock and awe) :D

You girls are something else, have to admit that. I do find it strange that your domly one of such niftyness hasn't posted in your fangirl thread. Does he not like you anymore?

I mean, three, well probably four, whole days together? That's a firm relationship right there.

Your sinpain guy must be either a superdom or unemployeed with three 'net subs that he's stringing along under two profiles for wank fodder. Of, you are all the same person, subs and doms alike, just trying not to be so lonely.

Haven't made up my mind which. Superdom sounds more dashing but the other two types sound more realistic.

we are NOT the same person at all. so far i've gotten in lots of trouble with SIRE for talking behind His back. He's forgiven me, but i fear being punished by Him. He's SO forcefull. This is my fourth day with Him and i love talking to Him. He's my friend. I'm going to start up a thread where we can talk about SIRE in one place. That way we don't clog up the threads anymore. But i don't want to get in any more trouble with SIRE, so i'm going to ask Him first.

Allicat, no, i don't ever get jealous over sharing. It's not like we're in a big room with Him and competing with one another. I know he'll make time for me later on. He's teaching me self-control, something i've never had to learn before. I mean, i want to talk to His other slaves like allicat and babygrrl, but i don't dare to. not behind His back. Not even when i'm bored and i have nothing to do at all. As you all probably know, i've had several masters in the 4 days i've been a sub, and only SIRE comes to me frequently. i hope i can be with Him this afternoon. i'm clueless as to the next time i'll be able to.

we are NOT the same person at all. so far i've gotten in lots of trouble with SIRE for talking behind His back. He's forgiven me, but i fear being punished by Him. He's SO forcefull. This is my fourth day with Him and i love talking to Him. He's my friend. I'm going to start up a thread where we can talk about SIRE in one place. That way we don't clog up the threads anymore. But i don't want to get in any more trouble with SIRE, so i'm going to ask Him first.

Allicat, no, i don't ever get jealous over sharing. It's not like we're in a big room with Him and competing with one another. I know he'll make time for me later on. He's teaching me self-control, something i've never had to learn before. I mean, i want to talk to His other slaves like allicat and babygrrl, but i don't dare to. not behind His back. Not even when i'm bored and i have nothing to do at all. As you all probably know, i've had several masters in the 4 days i've been a sub, and only SIRE comes to me frequently. i hope i can be with Him this afternoon. i'm clueless as to the next time i'll be able to.

I miss the board for 4 years and that is the first thread I bump in ! mhe !
is that a joke ?

as a sub u cant really be jealous of the other subs

omg I can't even

Woah now

Let's not get all bent out of shape now...

Sinpain is a great SIR. I cannot speak for anyone else he may be guiding but for me, he is fantastic.

I second this sentiment:

jackie-chan.jpg

Oh good Lord....:rolleyes:

See, what bothers me is that this cheapens what the rest of us do. People playing at relationships and BDSM like this are missing out on just about everything that I hold dear about the lifestyle.

See, what bothers me is that this cheapens what the rest of us do. People playing at relationships and BDSM like this are missing out on just about everything that I hold dear about the lifestyle.
Eh, they say "polyester" and you say "silk." It's all okay with me, actually. Silly is good-- especially as we near the dead of winter, this is lifting my spirits a few feet. And fappage-- even cyber-directed-- makes our neurological systems happier. Dirty fun is still fun.

If you don't want to buy the cheap stuff, spend your emotional coin elsewhere...

I especially like the contrast between these kids, and, say, RavenWing's so-very-serious forevarr-collared style. Me, I want something well between the two.

Oh I'm all for fappage, but I don't consider this serious, and I object to being asked to consider four days of cybersex a "Master/slave relationship." I'm not putting any further energy into it though. I'm off to get laid!

As you all probably know, i've had several masters in the 4 days i've been a sub.

Now why didn't I think of this? All you have to do is perform a Vulcan mind meld between an Evelyn Woods Speed Reading Instructor and 19 year old girls who just masturbated to all the Gor novels in a single school vacation.

I wonder if I can get a patent on this idea.

I especially like the contrast between these kids, and, say, RavenWing's so-very-serious forevarr-collared style. Me, I want something well between the two.

wind, not wing. ^_^

I see the collar the same as I see a wedding ring. It is a mark of "I belong with this one"... and if you're gonna give your heart, mind, body, and soul to someone, for their pleasure, happiness, and use... might as well make it last. Ain't a matter of "forevarr-collared"... but rather one of "don't waste my time, my effort, my resources, or my emotions".

I wasted 15 years of my life. That was 15 years too many, to be honest. I am in no mood to waste even one more day on someone who can't give me 100% of themself. If I'm gonna invest 6 months on psychosomatic and obedience training, and spent $20 on a nice training collar, I'm in no mood to be ditched the day after I feel they are suitably trained and have placed the collar on their neck, ya know?

Back