Massachusetts Roll Call

Lowell Area here

33/m Married..

Any 17 or 18y/o m in Eastern MA here??

Last edited:
The snow is falling, everyone still have to go in to work today? Day off? Work from home? Hope everyone enjoys it! And I am also happy to see it so lively in here.

Working from home - waiting for the plow!

snow, its beginning to annoy me! i just want to run outside and not die!

snow, its beginning to annoy me! i just want to run outside and not die!

Yeah, there are no snow races in triathlons? How much snow are you getting? It is getting a mess here. Not dying when you go outside is key.

Yeah, there are no snow races in triathlons? How much snow are you getting? It is getting a mess here. Not dying when you go outside is key.

lol if there are, I want no part in them! we've got at least 6 inches on top of what was here. it's getting ridiculous. I just survived an adventure to the dining hall, and thankfully I have a swim and strength workout today

lol if there are, I want no part in them! we've got at least 6 inches on top of what was here. it's getting ridiculous. I just survived an adventure to the dining hall, and thankfully I have a swim and strength workout today

Swim workout sounds fun. what does it usually consist of? What does it take to get into decent swimming shape?

Swim workout sounds fun. what does it usually consist of? What does it take to get into decent swimming shape?

it takes swimming lol.

today's workout is 1800 yards. 500 to warm up, 500 doing drills, and then 800 just continuous swim. It's a mad good cardio workout because you have to focus so much on breathing and using the whole body as one

it takes swimming lol.

today's workout is 1800 yards. 500 to warm up, 500 doing drills, and then 800 just continuous swim. It's a mad good cardio workout because you have to focus so much on breathing and using the whole body as one

You "GO" Girl...that is awesome!!

it takes swimming lol.

I think using your whole body as one could be a good life skill....I am intrigued.

50-male- western Mass.

Very few if any Ma females here.....just some kids and 20-somethings.

I'm 20-something - but not a kid. Far from.

Anyone want to shovel me out?? Kidding. I can handle it.

at least here though everything is still icey and it sucksss

gym

or go to the basement and work out to let off some steam ... sort of where the shovel comes in handy!! :D ...

Back