Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
262 Ac

I've searched through most of the postings and didn't see any 262 listings. I'm right on the border with 847/224. Always looking to meet new folks and make friends. I'm also always looking to swap writing ideas. PM me - let's chat.

605....28/white/male/6'2 195/fit/pics available.

Mental stimulation is very erotic, available for chat, role play, whatever else. Just dipping my toes in the pond to see how the water feels ;)

Into milfs, cougars, step mom, aunt fantasies

713/281/832

MWM 37 looking for FWB with a woman. I have limited availability in person. Can chat on here and I have twitter we could chat there. Hope to hear from someone soon!

701/218

48 y/ fit male looking for beautiful women for text, sext, talk, meet, flirt, fuck, whatever you're comfortable with and then explore boundaries ;)

828 and surrounding area......looking

58 WM ...... Asheville area and i guess in the same boat as everyone else and i would like to find a someone to be a friend, FB who likes to meet from time to time and email when we can. Hey aren't there some Snowbirds on here that live or visit WNC/SC, say hello I would love to here from you. Good Luck Everyone!!!!

816/931

54, male. 5' 7". Fit. 145# runner, tries to stay in shape. Love to chat with any women with similar interests. Love art, music, photography. Enjoy movies, cuddling, cyber sex. Love to share the ins and outs of life. I think I make a pretty good friend. PM if interested.

305 954 area

58 mwm looking to chat with married or single female. Interests include Motorcycling, boating, cinema and many varied interests. Fit and active. Married. Looking for someone with an active erotic imagination into text, chat emails maybe cocktails if appropriate.

Last edited:
Detroit

32 yo M, 6'1" 185 athletic build, looking to chat with females. Detroit area if interested in potential progression. Interests include sports (currently active in volleyball, basketball, and ultimate), board games, hiking, and many more. Long time reader or the site and interested in good erotic conversation and maybe more!

Ne ohio

MWM. 68. Retired. Looking to chat with females or males. Interested in three ways with MF. In person or on lit. I'm 5 11. 180 lbs. fit. Clean cut and shaved. Care about my appearance and hygiene. Average endowed but very experienced in pleasing. Just your average kind of guy. Mainly interested in opposite sex but can be bi for the right couple.

I am in the northern edge of 608 - not too far from 715. Married 46 yr old white male interested in almost anything, too. PM me if you want to chat.

30MWM 757 here, looking to chat or talk on the phone with a woman

Last edited:
Area code

Bobby here, 513 Cincinnati and 859 Nothern Ky. I have not changed my phone it is still 832 Houston.

Interests include incest, wife sharing, m2m play, swingers, and many others.

That was 503. Married and of retirement age. Interested at the moment in just chatting or playing online -- I love to share voice via skype -- though eventually I may decide I need some face to face. I'm dominant, if that matters, but that side needn't come out in any correspondence. I'm just seeking to express myself erotically, since that's not an option at home.

Last edited:

Married white female, late 50s, just looking to chat, not into camming but happy to talk about anything. You need to get in the eastern time zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back