March Same title Challenge

UnderYourSpell

Gerund Whore
I know you're all agog as to who wrote what in the last fabulous Challenge but don't get too comfortable, I have just the thing for a same title challenge to keep those muse juices flowing.
So first things first. Names please of who would like to participate, but I'm not going to tell you yet what the title is <evil laugh> :D I might tell you in a weeks time.
All I will tell you is that it's Free verse or Form, whichever takes your fancy.
Poems to be sent to me and as usual posted anonymously in a separate thread.

hmmmm so you pick a title and everyone has to write there own poem to go with the title? ....oh that sounds fun! count me in!!! ...

I wrote my 30/30 poem for the day and now I feel all unencumbered and fancy free.

So that's a yes. :cool:

hmmmm so you pick a title and everyone has to write there own poem to go with the title? ....oh that sounds fun! count me in!!! ...

We've done them a bunch of times Sin. They really are fun because people go in all kinds of directions with the same title. :)

This is an old Same Title we did to give you an idea but remember don't post in here as we did then or your poems won't be anonymous for guessing who wrote what, send them to me Ok. The day after it closes I'll post the lot. I hope my Inbox can cope!

Nano-clams and other molluscs

pfft heeh that's a weird title name thingie!!! :p

We had another one where the title was "Copacetic Persuasion." I'm trying to remember some of the others. Anyone recall others? I know there were some incredibly difficult titles. Poets are mean sometimes lol.

Yeah, me too...maybe I'll even get a 30/30 entry out of it...*g*

:cool:

Don't be chivken, H... that was fun :p

*bwork... bwork bwork bwork*
:D

I'm just pissed 'cause my brilliant entry didn't win :rolleyes:
will there be a prize?
ha :D

Of course! The undying respect and admiration of your peers, a night with annie in the dunge... erm, cellar, and the best bit? You get sole dibs on window cleaning the joint! Awesome, yeah? :cool::cattail:

I'm just pissed 'cause my brilliant entry didn't win :rolleyes:
will there be a prize?

Of course! The undying respect and admiration of your peers, a night with annie in the dunge... erm, cellar, and the best bit? You get sole dibs on window cleaning the joint! Awesome, yeah? :cool::cattail:

Wot? No prize? Everyone wins at the poetry fair! <hands you tiny plastic duck>

Three wins and you get a bigger plastic duck! :D

I suddenly have lost interest in winning, :kiss: good luck missus :D

Back