Mara again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting

The pond was simply buzzing with them, especially in the reeds at the edge.

He's gathering pollen from a sweetie, so he's huMmmmmm......ing.

Smmmiling hugely here. You are ammmazing.

Nice pic. I like it when you mix in some of nature with your regular pics.

Thanks! It's nice to hear from you. I think of you whenever I post ass. So I'm glad to hear you still look in on me.

Beautiful Mara... but it is a damselfly, when dragonflies light their wings are spread, not retracted... :rose::rose::rose:

Thank you, Ed. I love to learn. We did a quick Google identification on phone and never looked into the details. Damselfly is a beautiful word. It was such a treat to see swarms of them on the pond.

One of nature's more attractive bugs.

I'm just knocked out by them. Got some good pics.

I do not remember having anything like that land on me. When I was young I spent most warm days by the creek where a lot of them lived. Unfortunately, I have been gone from that area most of my adult life.

Thank you for your delightful photos, that includes the delightful series of the stainless steel device in your anus.

I am currently searching your old threads for photos of that sort.

I felt it was an honor to be landed upon. They definitely spent time checking me out before landing. Beautiful things...

I thought you'd enjoy the bulbs on my stainless steel wand. Glad you're looking through the other threads. You can't just go through the "paperclip" attachment list, because I posted explicit pics as external links through Dropbox or Imgur. Look for highlighted areas in my posts.

And as a reward for your effort, I found those purple beads pics in Imgur -- in case you hadn't saved the link.

well, admittedly the blue dragonfly is not near as exciting as its land pad :)

And now we've learned it's a damselfly, not a dragonfly.
One landed on my arm when I was floating in the Adirondack chair, but I didn't have my camera.

The temperature of that cold steel changes quickly.

Well, the cold steel seems to make me plenty hott!

Well good! Works for me, too. And the temperature change is part of it.

There's a naughty purple beads link in the replies above [breadcrumbs...]

And here's some cleavage.

Attachments

• IMG_1070061.jpg
    IMG_1070061.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 0

You are looking stunning my friend... and that beads set... WOW! That got my heart racing really quickly.... Hope you are having an amazing weekend. :rose::kiss::rose:

I felt it was an honor to be landed upon. They definitely spent time checking me out before landing. Beautiful things...

I thought you'd enjoy the bulbs on my stainless steel wand. Glad you're looking through the other threads. You can't just go through the "paperclip" attachment list, because I posted explicit pics as external links through Dropbox or Imgur. Look for highlighted areas in my posts.

And as a reward for your effort, I found those purple beads pics in Imgur -- in case you hadn't saved the link.

And now we've learned it's a damselfly, not a dragonfly.
One landed on my arm when I was floating in the Adirondack chair, but I didn't have my camera.

Well good! Works for me, too. And the temperature change is part of it.

Very sexy Mara!! Very! :devil::rose::rose:

Speechless, you leave me speechless! It's in a good way though, as if I don't want to break the mood by adding words into the mix. I am a watcher!

Laughing... With a yellow background, yet! "Red and yellow catch a fellow" -- I have no idea of the origin of that, but remember it from childhood. It was about colors you were NEVER supposed to juxtapose.

Red and yellow catch a fellow
Pink and green fit for a queen
Brown and blue will never do
Blue and green should never be seen, except with something in between
Or….Red and green should never be seen, except upon an Irish Queen

I pride myself on breaking the rules. :rolleyes:

Black & white is not always right
A shade of grey, any day

Breaking rules is always a reason to be proud.
You go a step further and make your own. :devil::rose:

Whoa! I'd forgotten. And you remembered. 💜😘

Some things are simply unforgettable.;)

Stumbled onto a TOPP opp...
Bonus purple

It's a wraparound dress, secured by a fabric tie. And of course I wore it with nothing underneath... to the theater yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_5297.jpg
    IMG_5297.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back