Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

I know I'm being a bit pedantic, but is that not a duvet that your lying on? I do like the close-up of your feet,and the interesting viewpoint of this photo.

Quite a perspective! Ticklish? One touch leads to another ;-)

I hate tickling. I like firmer touch.

A foot is a lovely place to start an intimate journey!! :rose::kiss::kiss:

You are so right!!! :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Shades of flesh...nowhere near 50 shades but a 1k times more appealing.

laughing... lawwwdy— one big fuckup and I’m ruined for months!

I see two of my fetishes. ;)

Enjoy!. :kiss:

I like this photo for a variety of reasons.

Love your belly button. Very sensual

No, your body isn't prefect. Just wonderful. Would love to taste and feel you

I’m quite pleased with just wonderful. Thanks, m’dear.

I can be pushy, too! And pinchy, and sucky. ;)

A match made in heaven.

Pass the oil, then concern yourself with reading only. :devil:

I like the sound of this. Being attended to. 💜😈

Sitting pretty, lots of creases and nooks and crannies to lick, suck and kiss. Is there a better way to spend a morning?

Oh my my... sounds divine.

Damn sexy... and purple fishnets!!! Wonderful!!:rose::kiss:

Thanks, m’dear.

Ah yes... I think that needs lots and lots of attention!!!:devil:

I believe you’re right. Blushing...

My lips, your toes and we will see where it goes!:devil:

Ooooh yes. 💜😈

I would love to spend time with you on the quilt, massaging the oil in, helping you stretch, especially your nipples, but you might need to help me up afterwards. I can get to the floor quick enough but almost impossible to get myself up off of it.

Nipple stretching, eh? A whole new type of fitness.
I think one of the reasons I spend so much time on the floor is to keep at the getting up and down. Motion is the lotion, as one of my favorite Qigong teachers says.

Mmm...

Oh my!

I see something :devil:

You sure do. I’m building up to your birthday. I think you’ll enjoy tomorrow’s pic.

I know I'm being a bit pedantic, but is that not a duvet that your lying on? I do like the close-up of your feet,and the interesting viewpoint of this photo.

To me, a quilt has stitching through layers of cloth and batting. It’s all in one piece. A duvet for me is a big bag of fluff that’s not stitched in place, and is most often stuffed into a duvet cover. And for me, they are work in hotel rooms where I must yank out the fluffy innards and find someplace to store them because the whole thing is just too fucking hot to sleep under!!! The weight of a duvet cover without duvet is perfect.

Yes, I’ve been enjoying thinking about different perspectives lately.

Nipple stretching, eh? A whole new type of fitness.
I think one of the reasons I spend so much time on the floor is to keep at the getting up and down. Motion is the lotion, as one of my favorite Qigong teachers says.

Mmm...

You sure do. I’m building up to your birthday. I think you’ll enjoy tomorrow’s pic.

To me, a quilt has stitching through layers of cloth and batting. It’s all in one piece. A duvet for me is a big bag of fluff that’s not stitched in place, and is most often stuffed into a duvet cover. And for me, they are work in hotel rooms where I must yank out the fluffy innards and find someplace to store them because the whole thing is just too fucking hot to sleep under!!! The weight of a duvet cover without duvet is perfect.

Yes, I’ve been enjoying thinking about different perspectives lately.

Oh now I'm excited!

Mmmmmm mura toes!

They’re getting a lot of attention lately. :rolleyes:

Oh now I'm excited!

No belly in my fanny Friday post. Enjoy the last bits of your birth month.

I can think of several other ways to spend time on the floor as well Sexy Lady! :kiss:

You’re right about That!!! :cool:

Soles and toes are in the perfect position. ;)

Sigh...

Beautiful pose Mara, I love your offering.

Thanks, darlin’

A yoga position, feet together, but I can't recall the name.
More important, though, is your belly between your thighs. Critical to the offering of the soul. :rose:

But that's all secondary...I see a bundle of hot flesh I want to devour. :rose::kiss:

I don’t know anything about yoga, but I do a lot of hip stretching.
What a lovely thought about belly being critical to offering of the soul.
She seemed so full and white and moon-like.

Wow. A firmer touch can easily be arranged, especially if it leads to hearing you sing!

A man with a plan. ;)

Did you notice your legs and crotch are kind of forming a heart??? Lovely pose, Mara! :rose:

Thanks for pointing that out. I was so focused on my belly [tribute to tonight’s full blood moon] and thighs [for my Thursday theme] that I was missing the big picture.

Um, I don't get the reference, but I would like to explore your craters. ;)

I’m much more aware of the night sky here on the water without the light pollution of the Atlanta suburbs. Lots of porches for moonwatching. So I’ve been watching the waxing moon and my belly looked round and white and moon-like to me.

.. as I work my way up from those toes... caressing the soft inner thigh... moving higher...:rose::rose::rose:

Slowly
Slowly
S l o w l y

Oh wow!!!!

A low-hanging moon.

Back