Man On the Run (Closed for Helen UK)

Clyde got up from his seat and walked over to Helen and wrapped his arms around her ass hugging her tightly as they kissed, “You’re a terrific lady. But, don’t be gone for long. I know that we both want to have fun with you too!”
Both Clyde and Bonnie watched the sway of Helen’s hips as she left the room until she had disappeared . Clyde moved the coffee table up against the wall and grabbed a king size furry blanket off a nearby shelf and with Bonnie’s help spread it out. It occurred to Clyde that Helen must have left the blanket out just for this purpose as it wasn’t there that morning. Bonnie smiled whispering to Clyde, “I bet it won’t be very long at all before Helen joins us.”
The two came together in the center of the improvised love-nest, hands all over one another as Clyde nibbled up and down Bonnie’s neck. They struggled to remove their clothes as their passion built to even greater heights. Bonnie pulled Clyde to the floor and he immediately sat on her face facing her feet, pinching and squeezing her tits, “That’s right eat my ass!”
IT wasn’t one of Bonnie’s favorite things but she hungrily did as asked as she figure that Clyde would do the same for her later as she did love having her ass kissed. Satisfied Clyde laid down on top of Bonnie presenting her mouth with his cock as he spread her legs apart and made love to her pussy with his hands and mouth. They rolled around all over the blanket in sixty-nine. Clyde vigorously fucked Bonnie’s mouth as she roughly ground her twat in his face.
IT was then that Clyde heard the flash of Helen’s camera. He heard several more flashes as the and Bonnie came in each other’s mouth. Clyde withdrew as he didn’t want to use up all of his seed yet. Instead, he scooted around and jammed his cock hard into Bonnie’s pussy as she pulled him inside with some force of her own. Clyde heard another flash or two and then he thought he heard Helen walking away to get ready for the next act although he did not know the details of what she was doing while he and Bonnie played.

It was so very difficult for Helen to walk away but it was a measure of her confidence that she was able to. She felt that there was so much sex in the atmosphere and she so much wanted to do something a little different for their guest. She wanted to show Bonnie that as a pair she and Clyde had full flexibility. Thus she went to the drawer and withdrew that strap on attaching it around her waist before grasping her phone to take necessary pics. She heard movement downstairs and thoughts of what the couple were into only heightened her feelings of lust. Then there was the lube. She coated her cock nice and thoroughly with it before taking it downstairs with her to renew if need be. she was a little unsure of how Helen with a cock was actually going to be!

When she arrived back downstairs she found the couple very nicely positioned but still only on an oral phase. Clyde's cock had yet to enter Bonnie's vagina which was being very nicely prepared. Helen didn't quite now how to go about this, how to impose herself on the couple. The photos were simple and straightforward but once she put her phone down she went scrambling on the floor, she wasn't used to having a hard cock out in front of her like Clyde, this was a really new and exciting experience. She concentrated on Bonnie's vagina, looking at it, watching Clyde attend to it. She looked towards Clyde as she approached and quietly asked

'would this help? I'd love to fuck Bonnie'

Helen tried to position her cock in an enticing way, holding the base with her hand as if she was ready to direct it and thrust home.

'I've prepared my member Clyde, do you think it looks sexy on me?' she asked him.

Right now Helen felt a little uncomfortable and hoped she hadn't gone too far in seeking to play a male role. She just felt that being her with huge swinging breasts and a cock out front, ready to please made for something of an attraction. She do much hoped that Clyde approved of her new look. It meant that they could share the bodies of other women in a different and more complete way.

When Helen came back Clyde had just pulled his cock out of Bonnie’s pussy after only a couple of strokes as they had decided to change positions so Helen did not know that he had briefly penetrated their guest. Looking over he saw Helen’s cock swaying and ready for action. Clyde was tempted to have Helen fuck his ass but thought their guest deserved something special, “Yes, your cock is very hot! Why don’t you fuck Bonnie with it in a minute as soon as I get my cock up her fine ass?”
Bonnie was very excited as it had been a long time since she was double penetrated. Clyde laid down on the floor as Bonnie straddled him and slowly worked his member into her rear passage, briefly grimacing in pain as she had been in such a hurry that they forgot to use lube However, the painful feeling soon subsided as her bowels stretched out to let the invader in. . Then she laid back on top of Clyde as he reached around her playing with her boobs as he slowly began to fuck her backdoor. Spreading her legs wide in invitation Bonnie huskily growled, “Oh yes Helen I’m ready! Have a quickie taste , then fuck me with your hard cock, fuck me while your boyfriend cums in my dirty shit hole!”
Bonnie hoped that Helen appreciated the salty language. Meanwhile, Clyde had sunk his entire length inside of Bonnie’s rear passage, nibbling on her neck and ear as he mauled Bonnie’s tits. He couldn’t wait until he felt another cock through the membrane that separated Bonnie’s pussy and asshole and have a second pair of tits to play with.

Helen hadn't expect such action from Clyde, she had expected something intimate between her and Bonnie alone. This was therefore a learning process for the lady and what she should expect from Clyde. Helen would never have thought of putting Bonnie through the ordeal of a plastic cock and a human cock deep into her back passage at the same time. This was Helen though and Clyde was always full of sexual ideas. He seemed to be right though for the words that Bonnie spoke were encouraging 'fuck me whilst y our boyfriend cums in my dirty shit hole.' They were never words that Helen would ever use and they rather turned her stomach. This was about the first time she had not enjoyed sex with Clyde about. She honesty felt the way Bonnie spoke was just dirty and uncouth. Obviously though Clyde knew her better than she did.

Helen was though loyal and did not want to spoil the party. She had hoped to be the main act but now it was her role to be supporting Clyde. She could understand that for Bonnie was the guest and Bonnie was his lover. She took care with her actions, gently teasing Bonnie's vagina with her fingers and then inserting her cock slowly. Helen went through the motions supporting Clyde as was her wish and making her body available. She knew that she had some thinking to do and that would come later when her head was clearer. She needed to just play her part in this meeting and enjoy.

There was noise and there was orgasm. Three bodies were there together writhing in passion as they took steps to please each other. Helen dispensed of the plastic cock after Bonnie, she found that it did not suit her. Perhaps it would be better for her to use when there as only her and another lady. With Clyde about there was more than enough cock to satisfy them both.

While all three of them did not take very long to orgasm Clyde could sense something off, he had a weird feeling. It came to him that he had gotten more than a bit carried away. From the way Bonnie scooted off of him he could tell that she sensed it too. He had actually never had double penetration sex before and while he found some enjoyment it was not all it was cracked up to be.
Moving away from the two ladies Clyde sat on the edge of the blanket and cleaned his deflating member. He gave Bonnie’s ass a gentle pat as she went over to Helen telling them, “that was something different but I don’t plan on repeating it or anything like it anytime soon or perhaps ever. While I recuperate why don’t you two get to know one another better like I think was part of the original idea. If you don’t mind I’ll just sit back and observe.”
Bonnie took Helen in her arms and gently caressed her. Still breathing a bit hard she cupped Helen’s ass, “Damn Helen I got carried away to say the least. I am normally not that vulgar and very rarely go for double penetration but I guess events of the past few days have totally overwhelmed me and I let loose very selfishly. I came over here wanting to make sweet love to both of you, but especially you. May we start over?”
Bonnie did not exactly wait for Helen’s answer as she continued to caress the other woman and nibble on her neck. She started to kiss lower down Helen’s body but slow enough that Helen would have ample opportunity to object. Bonnie cooed, “At our other meeting I did not get a really good look at you. Your body is amazing! You’re so sexy!”
Bonnie glanced over at Clyde and saw his hand lightly playing with his semi-hard cock watching very intently while keeping his distance Clyde hoped that the tide have turned and that Helen would understand that what had happened was totally out of character for him. .

This was a lesson, a bit of a knock back for Helen. She'd had these obvious ideas of fantasy with her own cock but the reality of what that brought with these two people had been a lot different. She was a newbie to this and their previous experiences gave them far less inhibitions than what she had. They were so kind and understanding though. It made her feel rather bad and down about things, that she was a party pooper. She knew now that she should have discussed this with Clyde and agreed boundaries. Of course him and Bonnie were far different when having sex that he and Clyde. This rather brought things home to her.

Helen was willing and submissive to Bonnie. It was reassuring to her that the other woman was being so tender and interested in her body. She said quietly

'Of course we can start over, that would be lovely' as she moved her own hands to Bonnie's body.

'And you dear Bonnie are lovely too. The fact that Clyde thinks so much of you is a big turn on for me'

Helen felt she had to say the words, they were true. She just had to get used to the new arrangements. She glanced the way of Clyde and had to take a second glance. There was an element of shock but there was a flow of pleasure through her body. Clyde was getting himself hard watching her and Bonnie. Oh my, that is a kink of his I will really want to encourage thought Helen. Blood coursed through Helen's veins as she opened her thighs to display her cunt for Bonnie.

'I want it to be yours, yes my cunt, have my cunt please Bonnie. Make me squirm, make love to me please'

The earlier difficulties were forgotten as she lay back readying herself for Bonnie. She took time to look over at Clyde though. It was clear that he was very much enjoying the two of them together.

Relief flooded through Clyde as the scene before him unfolded that perhaps Helen would put the prior events in the rear window and the rest of the evening would proceed with plenty of enjoyment for all of them. The lesbian scene before him fascinated Clyde and did really turn him on. Slowly he began to stroke himself. It took awhile before his cock sprang to full attention as a result of the load he had shot into Bonnie’s backdoor.

At some point Clyde would figure out someway to join in with Helen and Bonnie but at the moment he was just happy to watch and would wait for an invitation from them. The sweet aroma of Helen’s pussy was already filling his nostrils as Bonnie was giving Helen’s pussy ultimate pleasure with her talented tongue and fingers. He watched as Bonnie reached up with one hand to Helen’s breasts and gave them several squeezes, “Fuck I love your sweet hairy pussy, you taste amazing! Clyde is right you’ve got the perfect cunt and your tits are fantastic.”

“Oh shit, this is so hot,” Clyde moaned as the stroking of his cock picked up speed. Helen had wrapped her ankles around Bonnie’s back as Bonnie ate her. But, Bonnie had other ideas as she unhooked Helen from her back and swung around offering Helen her pussy for a possible 69. Bonnie wasn’t pushing her pussy into Helen’s face but merely placed it in range so that Helen could pull it to her mouth if she so desired. Bonnie did not wait for a reaction from her lover and resumed furiously licking and finger fucking Helen.

Clyde crept even closer to the action so that he would have a better view and inhale even more of the sweet aroma emitting from the ladies. His breathing was getting heavier and he was afraid he was about to cum. He did not want to waste his orgasm on masturbating so he slowed down enough to prevent his rod from exploding until one of the women wanted what he had to offer.

Helen loved it, the way Bonnie was treating her. Yes it was special to have a woman between her legs and giving such pleasure with mouth and fingers. Her early concerns were dispelled as she enjoyed the more vanilla sex that was on offer. What made it quite kinky for her though was to have Clyde on the side-lines and watching. That was not usual, he was a doer but it did give Helen the opportunity to have some one on one interaction which she could enjoy. Clyde and her needed to work this out because she could foresee that this could be the way forward for them in their adventurous sex life.

Her breasts oh yes, their huge size was again an attraction and to have them fondled and played with was such a pleasure for Helen.

Helen had to taste the woman. There was Clyde so close with his cock in hand and Bonnie so attractive. She had been a real turn on and Helen could understand what Clyde saw in the woman. Helen was so very hungry. She put her fingers to Bonnie's vaginal lips and pulled them gently apart before she put her tongue in there. She tasted first and then she went for the clit, rubbing her tongue all over it, giving it a coat of saliva and feeling the hardness. She wanted Bonnie to be turned on. They were at it together now with Bonnie's fingers now effective fucking Helen. Helen tried to concentrate on Bonnie's pussy but it was not easy, she knew the juices were flowing down below. She needed some more experience of this, it was all so exciting and she just needed to adapt.

Her eyes closed as Helen's face became covered in juices. Bonnie's verbal encouragement caused her to go at it, go for it. She wanted robust action between her legs. Bonnie was relaxed there, Clyde had done well, this was certainly a woman to suit his sexual tastes. Helen was pleased for him and even happier that she could be part of their arrangement. She was getting into things, she was beginning to understand them. She put fingers up inside Bonnie and twisted. She was trying to be careful but she soon realised that Bonnie did not do careful as she sighed for 'more more....'. She was sopping wet.

Helen managed to smack Bonnie's bum and then did it again, harder. She was learning. She gestured to Clyde. Yes Helen signalled as much to say 'take Bonnie from behind'. The way they were, Helen would be underneath and have the sight of her lover's cock fucking Bonnie's pussy. She would tease the lady's clit as he did it. They would give Bonnie real pleasure. Helen now felt fully part of the action.

oment Clyde wanted to give Helen a moment to be sure this is what she really wanted, taking a moment to watch Bonnie work on Helen’s pussy as Helen’s hips moved wildly. He moved slowly over to the action and bent down and his and Helen’s tongues met doing a brief dance right up against Bonnie’s pussy. As Helen’s tongue played with Bonnie’s clitoris Clyde slid his tongue up Bonnie’s outer twat lips before getting into position to fuck her.
There was no doubt that Clyde was turned on and was ready for Bonnie’s sexy hairy wet ass pussy but secretly he hoped that after they fucked that Bonnie would be thoroughly fucked and satisfied. Then, after she left, he and Helen would make love and have wild sex all night long as he had a burst of lustful energy. Having seen that large strap-on he wanted Helen to take him hard up his ass without any kind of lube. Perhaps, after they were finished he would take a nap with his face between her tits or ass cheek or even with one of her dirty sexy feet in his mouth.
“Oh shit, Helen you are the perfect woman!” Clyde exclaimed even as he thrust his cock deep into Bonnie’s cunt. The fucking was hard and almost savage as Clyde had the impression that was the way Bonnie wanted it to be. His hands milked and squished Bonnie’s tits as his pounding intensified. He looked down to see Helen give their guest a couple more swats on her ass. Clyde wondered what Helen thought of his balls dangling and swaying in her face, from time to time actually rubbing against her.
Feeling his balls tighten once again Clyde pulled out and sprayed a load of jiz onto Bonnie’s big butt. He then pulled Bonnie up into a seated position so that he could spray Helen’s chest and face with the remaining spunk.

Clyde's words were welcome to Helen as he began to fuck Bonnie. It meant he was thinking of her as he took from and gave pleasure to Bonnie. She wanted Bonnie and Clyde together, they seemed made for each other !!! lol. Added to that Helen could hardly get closer to the action which was going on just above her mouth. She loved the physical movements and she had grown to love the smell. It was Clyde who had introduced her to that body sense and she was now growing into it. Helen felt that she was a woman in training, late in life maybe but she had a lot to give. Clyde was loving and fun, what more could she really want in a man?

The three of them made for a good look on the bed, there should have been a camera there. All three were enjoying the action to the full but there was only one man and one cock. That man though was Clyde and he was a man with a wonderful appetite for female flesh.

With Bonnie he was animalistic and she surely loved the speed and depth of the action. Her cunt was getting a treat from a masterful cock with balls that were know to spit out thick white sperm in appreciation. Helen's tongue was attracted to them, licking and sucking gently, licking behind. She wanted to help Clyde. She wanted him to spunk deep in Bonnie's cunt if that is what Clyde wanted but no. He pulled out and splashed her bum. This lovely guy was all surprises and she herself got a couple of shots over her face and tits. Forever thoughtful Clyde had included them both in this climax.

Helen felt aggression in her body, it had been unplanned but she pushed Bonne back and pinned her down on the bed. Helen went for her mouth with her own and her tongue but alongside the strength and weight of her own body. Helen had just seen this woman so well fucked and she too wanted to show Bonnie what she felt alongside Clyde. She got her hand between Bonnies thighs and her fingers into the slit. Pushing and twisting, going deeper and deeper they went. In Helen's mind she was possessing Bonnie and giving her cunt full pleasure. . The lady had no choice, the mighty Helen was on top of her and doing it. It continued at a pace until Bonnie surrendered, groaned, shook and juiced all over her arm. Job done, Helen looked down at Bonnie. It had been a conquest, she bit her lip, it was not like her, it was something completely knew for her to act like that, so dominating and yet so giving. Bonnie reached up and they held hands and cuddled. Helen stroked Bonnie's cheek and gently kissed her. Yes they were certainly a threesome.

Watching intently, Clyde was amazed at what he was seeing from Helen. He never thought that she would be this aggressive, he loved it. Joining them in their cuddle he gave each of them a kiss telling them, ”Ladies this was great and I have the feeling that this will be far from the last time we get together like this.”
The three of them just laid there in the afterglow for several minutes. It was Bonnie who stirred first as she needed to head home and take care of a few things not to mention the fact that she needed to change her clothes. She could not remember a more fulfilling evening of sex in her life. Getting up she gave both Clyde and Helen a kiss, Sorry I need to break things up but call me anytime and I’ll drop everything to do this again.”
Helen and Clyde watched Bonnie get dressed and walked her to the door. Clyde picked up the strap-on that had been left in the front room and playfully gave Helen a swat on her butt. It had been less than an hour since he last came but he could already feel his member coming back to life. Walking toward the kitchen he suggested, “How about we get a quick drink and return to bed and see what mischief we can get up to before we crash for the night, maybe see what you want to do with this here strap-on?”
Placing the sex toy on the counter he poured them each a drink which they guzzled down. He couldn’t keep his hands off of Helen as they stood there. Once the drink was finished he poured them another to take to the bedroom as they would need to keep themselves hydrated He turned back around to grab the strap-on as he had walked off without it but saw that Helen had retrieved the toy with a broad smile crossing her face.
As they sat the drinks on the night table they noticed that Bonnie had left them a gift on one of the pillows, her still wet dirty panties. Clyde smiled and gave them a sniff but quickly set them aside as the rest of the night was about Helen.
Clyde took Helen into his arms and as they kissed he rolled her onto the bed, “Bonnie and some other women are fun to be with for a bit of playtime. Boy do I love playing with them but Helen you are so fucking special, you are the one and only forever love of my life. I’ve never been hornier than I am right now, I’m on fire. I’d do anything you want. At your mercy!”
Mostly he wanted to make sweet passionate love with Helen all night long but also really wanted some of what she had just given Bonnie including using the strap-on on his backdoor. His hands traversed up and down her spine as he nibbled on her ear awaiting her reply either in words or action.

There was clearly a sense of loss and reflection when Bonnie left the couple. Helen thought about all she had experienced in the threesome, the highs and the lows. Come the end she had found herself become physically aggressive due to the fact that she wanted the lady's body so much. She had full confidence in Clyde that he would bring such sexual adventure to them again. Helen knew that it would be nice if she was able to show Clyde that her feelings for him had remained and had even grown. His actions would give her an indication on timing for that for he would need his body to recover before he was in a position to give his all. His cock was so very impressive but he was not a machine, however much his endurance suggested that he might be!! lol.

'A drink would be nice yes' confirmed Helen to Clyde, 'we have been expending a good bit of energy. I never thought I could be like that with another woman. It came as a total surprise that I felt the need to be so aggressive and wanting of her. You chose well with her Clyde. Let's hope your choices continue to be as good' Helen said quietly in a teasing sort of way. It was more though to confirm to him that she would welcome further similar adventures with Bonnie and others.

'Clyde with a strap-on' thought Helen as she had a little smirk to herself. He hardly needed one but it would be playful and a little different. Would he enjoy giving with one? she questioned?

Whilst they were relaxing Helen felt an atmosphere grow. She needed to check with him that she had got this right. 'Are you suggesting Clyde that I use this on you?'

As Helen asked her hand automatically went between her thighs and into her hairy patch. She found was she was looking for and began almost automatically. The thought of using Clyde's backside and giving him that special pleasure he so desired was turning her on so much. It would be her as the dominant one, fucking him. Her heart raced and she came out with the words, in jest, but with a new confidence

'when do I start?

She grasped the apparatus and sucked the cock head in front of him before carefully adjusting it to her body

'Now bend over nicely please Clyde' she asked him before she gave his buttocks a couple of swipes. She moved herself forward, grasping her member and taking her position. She knew what she had to do and that she had a man looking for her to fuck him. She was not going to disappoint, the 'new' Helen was very much a sexual animal, she needed to be, she was partnered with Clyde!

As they kissed Clyde felt the need to speak, “I pledge to you that whenever you want to bring Bonnie back into our bed just say the word and, if she is willing, she’ll be here. That goes for Donna, Pam, or any other woman you fancy. For that matter if you want to try this with another guy we can certainly give it a go.”
It was true that Clyde’s cock would not be ready for action for a couple of hours but it was also true that his lust was all consuming for Helen. They continued to explore one another’s bodies as Clyde made sure she knew one more thing, “Ya’ know anytime you find someone, man or woman, you want to share with me I’ll be all for it sweetie!”
He had just taken one of her nipples into his mouth when she asked about the strap-on. A broad smile crossed his face leaving no doubt about his answer. He watched intently as she played with the fake cock and gave it a suck. It took him a moment to realize that she meant it, “Yes I’m serious I’d really like you to fuck my ass!”
As soon as she told him to bend over Clyde got into position and wiggled his ass at her, “Pleas fuck me hard. Make me your fuck toy, use and abuse me! You’re fucking great!”
As he felt the tip of Helen’s phallus touch his rosebud he wrapped his feet around her calves and took a deep breath. He didn’t know what to expect or how Helen would react to what he had just said but he did know that she was about to fulfill one of his favorite fantasies regardless of whether she proceeded gently or aggressively. He took another deep breath as the cock head pushed hard against the opening to his tight bowels.

She wanted to but she could just yet. Just as Helen's confidence was increasing and she was becoming sexually thoughtful, she had developed the urge to go it alone and pick up a man and dominate him. Just like she had dominated Bonnie for those few minutes. It was too early for that though, she would need to condition her thoughts and feelings and develop her relationship with Clyde before it would work. It wouldn't be easy, the guy would need to be the right sort and submissive to her needs. She now knew what the true Helen was, a plus sized lady who loved sex and liked to dominate on occasions. How so very different she had turned out from that lady Clyde had met in the course of his activities so little time ago. He had paved the way and allowed her to find herself.

Of course her use of the strap on was rather symbolic of the kink she had for domination. She would never have imagined it but here Clyde was, his backside in the air and wanting her penetration. She felt so grateful to him she needed to comply and enjoy it with him.

Helen was gentle of course. She personally had no feeling from the penetration but was so attentive to his body and its reaction. It turned her on, made her wet to see him like this. Her penis inside him and his excitement lower down, his own cock so very hard. She had to tell him

'I love you Clyde, I so love you' as she pushed and penetrated the man, her lover. She put her hands on his hips and imagined she was a man doing it as men had done it to her before. Was there that much difference? She overcame her nerves and her concern when she realised the situation and her confidence grew. She went a little faster, she wanted to give Clyde all he really wanted, she did not want to disappoint him.

'mmmm it's really wonderful to fuck you Clyde' she said as he tits swing and bounced as she penetrated her man. She was a sight, her large frame using his power to push her reality small manhood deep into Clyde's bottom. It went in and out with an ease that was a surprise to her.

The feeling of Helen’s cock was very different than anything he had experienced before. The fucking was stimulating his prostate causing him to let out little groans as his balls slapped against her hips. He thrust his pelvis into each of her strokes. He could feel his excitement increasing as she sped up. Then answering her, “I love it, you’re amazing!”
Knowing already that he would want to do this again once in a great while he would buy a somewhat bigger strap-on but more importantly one with a built-in clit stimulator or vibrator so that Helen could have more than passive enjoyment. He could feel his cock leaking pre-cum as he lifted his head and looked out the window to the street.
There they were again, three nights in a row, he recognized them from court as they had both been witnesses in cases he had tried. When they got out of the car to stretch he recognized the buxom woman as a detective named Amberr and the guy was also a police detective but he couldn’t remember his name. From this distance he didn’t know for sure but he thought that they were flirting with each other and maybe watching the action between him and Helen.
There was no way to forget Amber as after she had testified in one of the trials she had caught him in a secluded area of the courthouse and planted a kiss on him and grabbed his manhood and invited him to have some no strings sex. He had declined her offer reasoning that the trial was still in progress. He regretted it the moment she walked away swaying her massive ass as she left him standing there stunned. She had not repeated the offer since then.
He turned his full attention back on to the wonderful ass fucking that Helen was giving him as he was getting close to cumming. Helen’s hands felt so wonderful on his hips as she kneaded his cheeks. He arched his back, “Fuck, ah, Fuck, yes, Fuck, I’m so close! I don’t want to waste my cum on the sheets, Where do you want it, on you or in you!”
Clyde pulled off the fake cock and laid down as his excited cock continued to drip. His breathing was shallow as Helen looked down at him, he knew that he was at her mercy as he was momentarily exhausted, having no doubt that in a few minutes he would recover fully.

Helen really enjoyed being the man, and thrusting up inside her partner. His responses told her that he was welcoming her moves and they in turn spurred her on. She knew though to take some care for what was out in front was hard and unfeeling. It just penetrated and in Helen's use it moved consistently in and out of her lover's body.

'You're very generous but it is not me my love, it is you Clyde. You're the wonderfully flexible virile guy that I have in my bed. It is me who is so lucky.'

Clyde's words of flattery were very welcome but here with Clyde putting his bum in the air for her, she felt that she needed to explain her thoughts and feelings towards him too. She wouldn't expect many guys to give her this opportunity.

Detective Paul Strange had had reservations when he was partnered with Detective Amber for the gossip was that she was a crap detective and had only moved on from traffic as she bent over for the chief. Detective Paul had to admit that Amber bent over the chief's desk whist he pounded her fine big round ass had a certain attraction to it. The gossip was certainly right about being a crap cop so maybe it was right about the chief as well. Anyway her tits were always a good look for Detective Paul and she had clearly noticed his growing desire. It happened when they were parked up and eating lunch. She just needed some liquid refreshment too so down into his lap she went and her head bobbed. In a couple of minutes, maybe three his hips were thrusting upwards and sperm was shooting out of the end of his cock and up into her throat. None came out of her mouth as she leant back into her seat. She was full of smiles after swallowing all of his load

'that was a quick one, looks like you fancy me. Just my way of saying thanks for making me so welcome as your partner' she told him

So Detective Paul had been sussed. Yes he did fancy the large piece of flesh called Amber, but she was now his work's partner, so he couldn't could he?'

Being detailed with Amber to watch on these two was like a dream come true. She was full of wise cracks and couldn't control her admiration for the guy, Clyde. Detective Paul became jealous and then as the hours went on he saw that he was being short-sighted. The answer was right before his very eyes, it was Helen, the lady with Clyde, he needed to forget Amber for now, it was Helen who should be his fantasy girl. He would need to interview her and then he would get to know her better, hopefully quite a bit better.

'in me darling, in me' cried out Helen as she rubbed her cunt in front of Clyde wanting him to penetrate her body and give her his offering.

Outside Detective Amber teased 'you've got a hard on watching them haven't you' as her hand went inside her own uniform to feel up her sopping wet cunt

Having caught his breath Clyde motioned for Helen to remain in her dominant position and ride his excited cock cowgirl. Helen was torturing him by sliding ever so slowly onto his member, inch by agonizing inch. Once she had bottomed out against his pubic bone she rode him hard and deep with long quick strokes. Wanting to give her maximum pleasure he reached for her erect clit and strummed it. He was hypnotized by the bouncing of her tits wobbling to and froe above him.
Already Clyde was on edge from the ass fucking she had given him so he knew he would not last long. Really wanting her to cum along with him he redoubled his attention to her clit whilst reaching up with his hand for her boobs playing with them. His hips thrust up to meet each of her down strokes. After only a couple of minutes they came together in a massive orgasm with Clyde erupting inside of Helen like a volcano. Helen cuddled on top of him and the pair soon fell asleep with his semi-erect cock still buried in her wet twat.
The cops waited for the action to conclude in the house. Checking the time they decided to wait a couple of hours to knock on the door as that is when their shift would be ending . They figured that if they were off duty perhaps they could more easily have some fun with the couple inside without getting into trouble with the police department for violating every rule in the book.
“Police!” Paul called out as he pounded almost violently at the door at the stroke of midnight. Waking up the pair struggled to separate from one another. Quickly Helen put on her conservative robe and panties while Clyde put on his shorts and t-shirt. They went to the door together with Clyde’s cock still covered in their mutual juices and Helen’s pussy leaking Clyde’s cum. Helen opened the door only to see two police officers standing there.
“Good evening ma’am I’m Detective Amber Waves and this is Detective Paul Strange and we need to speak with you and the gentleman about a very serious matter. May we come in,” she said not waiting for an answer . Clyde noticed right away that she had the top three buttons of her shirt unbuttoned showing off her cleavage.
Paul quickly directed Helen to the kitchen to question her while Amber questioned Clyde in the front room. Clyde was very worried that he was about to be arrested as surely one of his victums was pressing charges. Amber quickly took away that fear when she told him, “We know you robbed at least 7 houses including this one. So far no one is willing to press charges unless the woman in the other woman will. But, judging by the way she was riding your cock awhile ago that won’t happen. However, I will arrest you for whatever I can think of and ruin your life unless I get your full cooperation.”
Amber took a step closer unbuttoning another button. Clyde got the hint He wondered if Helen was having a similar experience in the other room. As much as he wanted to tell Amber to fuck off he knew he wouldn’t she was just too fucking hot.

'Right I know your man next door has been burgling many many houses and from what I can see you are your accomplice, I don't see how you can deny that given what I have just been watching you two get up to. You should know that we get criminals like him in the end and if necessary we bend the rules for the public interest. So he is on borrowed time. Now as to you, well I think we could make a start on taking you down the station, having your pic taken and finger printed, stripped and searched and then put in a cell overnight. You would of course receive regular visits to tire you out and then it would be interrogation in the morning when I can tell you, you would sign anything reasonable to get out and away'

'Not nice hey, well I am a cop so I am not always nice, I can't be in my job. I have stats to meet'

Helen just looked at him and felt like crying but she sat and listened. The guy spoke as if he meant it.

'There is another way of course, you can bend over that kitchen table there'. He said no more and just looked at Helen

'The choice is yours love' he told her.

What choice did Helen have?. She said nothing but her body language gave her away. She was full of despondency as she moved herself round and leant forward swallowing hard.

'Cheer up love, it's only a fuck and I am told I am pretty good.

'Do you do this to all your suspects?' Helen asked

'Only those as sexy as you' he told her

Paul came around behind Helen and adjusted her body a little to suit. His first act was to reach under her gown and pull down Helen's panties to her knees.

'Spread em' he ordered before thrusting a hand into her hairy mass.

'So its sloppy seconds for me is it' Paul said as she felt Clyde's sperm oozing from Helen's pussy.

He fingered her until he was ready. He unfastened his trousers and dropped them to the floor, he pulled out his cock and have it the necessary strokes before edging forward and pushing it towards the area of pleasure. He was confident and one deep thrust got him up there. His hands went to her hips as he felt her vagina grasp his cock. That very act hardened it, he liked it. He gave a few sharp thrusts before stopping and then a few more. 'You're good' he told her. 'Yes let's go'

Helen was bent forward. She listened to the guy and gave him her body. She knew that the cards had been played and it was simple, she was just going to get fucked and it was up to the guy how he did it.

He took his time and once she had settled her body started to respond to the cock being consistently thrust deep up inside her. She wondered about Clyde and what he was up to. He'd be having fun, she was sure of that, maybe it was now time for her to have some fun too. She spoke 'go on detective, fuck me, really fuck me'. She began to push back, to meet his cock as he thrust. Yes she wanted to become part of this.

“Is this what you mean by full cooperation?” Clyde pulled Amber into his arms and firmly cupped her ass cheeks while biting her neck hard enough that it would leave his mark. Yanking up her shirt he slid his hands up her back and unfastened her bra before pulling her shirt off over her head and allowing her bra to fall to the floor. Clyde suspected that these two officers would never press charges after this encounter especially as all of the action was being captured on security cameras.

“Something like that, take me hard,” Amber groaned as Clyde sucked her breast into his mouth. As he sucked and feverishly bit on the cop’s boobs he removed his own shirt and dropped his shorts to the floor. He decided to have a bit of fun with the horny cop, giving her ass a hard smack.

“As you wish slut, now Pig get on your knees and suck this cock,” Amber did not have to even think about the demand as this is what she had in mind going all the way back to when they had met in the courthouse. As she sucked the stiff member into her mouth she could taste the remnants of Helen’s honey on Clyde’s cock which only served to turn Amber on even more.

With one hand wrapped in Amber’s hair and the other squeezing her boob Clyde fucked her mouth. Surprisingly to Clyde Amber did not even gag as his cock went into her throat. It was a masterful blow job as Amber was an expert at sucking and using her tongue while stimulating his prostate with her finger. It did not take long before he let loose a small stream of jism into her hungry gullet . Then pulling out Clyde helped Amber to her feet

“Now, let us see what you have hiding down here,” Clyde told her as he removed her duty belt tossing it into a corner. It was his turn to be on his knees as he next took off her shoes instantly inhaling the aroma of foot sweat and revealing that she was wearing nylon stockings. He knew that stockings were not regulation so he wondered what other non-regulation items he would find under her trousers.

As Clyde unzipped her fly he could already smell the distinct aroma of female honey. When her pants came off a pair of garters were revealed holding up the stocking as well as a sexy pair of bikini panties with the words “Fuck Me” emblazoned on the front panel. Unable to resist Clyde buried his head into the crotch of the wet panties and sucked before yanking her down to the floor with him.

“I was right, you are a slut,” he practically tore off her underwear before diving into her honey pot. He loved the taste of honey but this experience, once again, confirmed that no woman’s pussy tasted near as good as Helen’s. Ravaging her pussy, biting her lips and nibbling on her clit while he drank her juices eagerly. She was squirming under him grinding her twat in his face.

“Fuck yes I’m a slut now get that cock inside of me,” Clyde saw the handcuffs hooked to her duty belt and used them to cuff her with her hands above her head to the leg of the couch. He pushed her knees up to her shoulders so that her feet were in his face as he moved into position. With one hard thrust he pounded into her pussy. She was much tighter than he had expected.

The intrusion caused her to yelp loudly. Their fucking was savage with Clyde even bringing her feet to his face and biting holes in the stockings. The thrusts caused Amber’s hips to lift well off of the floor. He knew he would last awhile as he had already orgasmed several times not long ago. As there fucking continued they could hear that hot sex was also happening in the next room.

Yes the groans from Helen could surely be heard throughout the house as Paul fucked her from behind and sprayed his cum into the depth of her belly. She was a quivering mess in front of him. It wasn't just the sex, it was the situation she was in, knowing that Clyde was likely to be next door fucking the policewoman's brains out. On reflection she should have dismissed Paul's chat as rubbish for she knew that Clyde would come up with a solution and that there was no way she would end up in the cells. Best though to take matter into her hands and fuck this guy. And it was also the case of sort of being blackmailed and forced. She hadn't had that before apart from Clyde's initial attempts at overpowering her. Sure he had done that but she could tell his heart wasn't fully in that, he just wasn't that kind of guy. Not like this policeman Paul.

They sat in the kitchen waiting on Clyde and Amber. Helen felt they could be waiting a little while and got back into her underwear.

'Yeah I like woman dressed in lingerie leaving something to the imagination and what you got in that fridge?'

'Just the usual' responded Helen

'Well pour be a beer and get out a cucumber, you got one of those in there or something similar'

Helen felt she knew where this was going but by now she was used to specialist kinks shall we say

'Give me the bottle over here' he instructed once she had finished pouring.

'Right use it' she said as he pointed to the cucumber, ' and don't play the innocent with me.

He watched Helen with his cock in hand as she slid down her panties and carefully parted her pussy lips, moving forward to the edge of the chair. Up it went, only a few inches at first and then a bit more and more. Helen was not without encouragement as he shouted 'keep going, yes deeper and deeper' as she fucked herself as she watched him wank his cock. Her nipples began to ache and her pussy juice

'keep going now, don't stop'. He wasn't having any let up and he finished Helen himself ramming the insertion deep an screwing her cunt. It was all too much for his cock and balls. In response to Helen's open mouth and tongue, he deposited stream after stream of white cum all over her face, down her chin and onto her breasts.

'Mmmm you are a sexy one' he said to her. 'I am taking you next door and am going to show you off to them both. Amber rates herself but you, I am sure as good as any girl. You just keep it hidden a bit.'

Helen enjoyed the compliment. There was filming coming up where she was going dogging. She would enjoy that!! She could hardly tell Paul about it or could she?

Experiencing sensory overload Clyde continued to pound Amber’s pussy. The smell of her honey, the feel and taste of her sexy feet on his face along with the squeezing of her cunt muscles, not to mention the sounds emitting from her and those coming from the other room. Amber looked so hot beneath him, at his mercy as Orgasms were rolling through her body.
Amber was bent like a pretzel as Clyde sucked her foot into his mouth which was enough to ignite his first shot of spunk. Hurriedly he pulled out, letting her foot drop to the floor, and sprayed her stomach with his next shot. Getting up on his knees he stroked himself until he had covered her boobs and face in jiz. Moaning he told her, “What a pretty picture you are.”
Reaching for his pants he took out his phone and snapped a photo of the lady cop in a very compromising position. He sat up just in time to see his girlfriend walk back into the room noticing that she was similarly decorated. IT was like two works of art but he admitted to the group that Helen’s work of art was sexier, mostly because she was special to him.
Paul used his key to unlock Amber’s handcuffs. The room was silent for a moment then Clyde spoke up, “Why don’t you ladies go to the restroom and clean each other up and then you cops get the hell out of here.”
Quickly Clyde and Paul got dressed and followed the women to the restroom and spied on them to see if they would get up to anything with each other. While Amber was a slut around men and loved to have sex with other women she was shy about starting things up in a lesbian encounter as she would put out signals but always letting the other woman make the first move. Getting to the bathroom she slowly removed the remains of the stockings and licked some of Clyde’s jiz from her stomach as she watched and waited to see what, if anything, Helen might do. She saw Helen get out a pair of towels and ready the shower.

Helen felt she now had something in common with Amber. Whilst they were poles apart personality wise they had both had the pleasure of Clyde's ways. Being a cop, a person in authority and a slutty type Helen didn't doubt that Amber will have got it hard from Clyde.

'You Ok' asked Helen. She didn't feel that she needed to say too much

'Sure I am used to men but fuck me your man, has got a way about it. Really took me, really had me. Fucking enjoyable though, do you rent him out?'

Helen gave a relaxed laugh. 'He's his own man, does his own thing, but we have an understanding. I'm the one he loves and comes back to. His ways make life so enjoyable don't they?'

Amber's simple response was 'sure do' as she took a towel from Helen and went into the shower. Her body language suggested that she would make room for Helen who seemed quite relaxed and content to follow. It meant for close contact and before the water arrived their arms went around each other, their stomachs met and their breasts rubbed against each other. It was clearly a lesbian embrace. Their lips met and tongues mingled. All sort of matter of fact as if it was a natural event.

Helen spoke. 'Yes I am the quiet, understated one perhaps, but I do have a pretty hot sexual engine when the ignition is turned on. Clyde has found the key and keeps turning me on.' 'He's certainly one for a lady's cunt is my Clyde' was the whisper Helen put into Amber's ear' She thought that Amber would welcome such crude language.

The water flowed and the hands wandered. Helen did take control pushing Amber back and finding space between her thighs for her hand and inside her pussy for her fingers. it was great having the cop under her spell and out of control having such loud orgasm. Mind you she was a trifle rough with her, she reckoned that Amber liked it that way. She wasn't wrong. The water washed away the debris of their sex. Helen liked it, enjoyed it, just not as much as Clyde, but who was as good?

IT was as Clyde had suspected that the two women would not remain platonic while they cleaned up as they both seemed to have high sex drives. It was quite the show that both men were enjoying. Clyde pulled out his phone and snapped a few pictures. Looking over at Paul he saw him pull out his cock. But, then to Clyde’s surprise Paul reached over and pulled out Clyde’s cock as well.
As they continued to watch Paul jerked both of their cocks. Evidently that wasn’t enough for the cop as he went to his knees and sucked Clyde’s member into his mouth. Clyde remained focused on the women in the shower as his cock was sucked into Paul’s mouth. More of Clyde’s attention was drawn to the expert blow job that the man was giving him. Briefly Paul left the cock to suck and kiss Clyde’s balls groaning, “Fuck, you have very sexy balls, they are worthy of worship!”
Not replying Clyde just let Paul continue to play with his genitals. Once Paul sucked Clyde’s cock back into his mouth Clyde made sure that his mouth did not leave again until he unloaded into the cops’ mouth as he held him in place with his hand gripped tightly on Paul’s head. While giving the BJ Paul was also stroking himself to completion. As soon as the men came they hurried out of the room to meet the women in the front room. All four of them were smiling broadly as the cops prepared to leave. Amber handed Helen the pair of “Fuck Me” panties as a souvenir telling her that she could toss them in the bin or let Clyde have them as a memento. Or even wear them herself if they fit. Clyde quizzed the cops about the legal aspect of their visit and got reassurances that there would be no arrest as there were no willing witnesses. However, the officers added that future raids of this house were very likely for whatever reason that they could think of.
Laughing Clyde told them to break in anytime. He hoped it would happen again but not too often as his major focus was still Helen. They practically had to push the officers out of the door. Taking Helen into his arms , “That was interesting! I guess I don’t need to hold you hostage anymore. But, seriously, that is a load off of my mind.”
Grinding against her while chuckling, “Now all that is left is loving you starting right now. Then we need to get some sleep as we both have sordid sexy plans when we arise.”
Clyde was referring to a video message from Pam telling him that he had a 9:00 appointment with her as she showed her fingers fucking her ass hole. He wasn’t sure what Helen’s plans involved but remembered only that she was going to have a hot time.

The following morning Helen had a half day off from work and she gave thought to her domestic situation. She didn't doubt that Clyde would be working away on his sexual kinks but she needed to contribute. She knew that her dogging filming was only a couple of days away but she felt that she really needed to do more, for her own sexual self esteem. She didn't want to go solo necessarily, although that might be exciting but perhaps she could do both, her alone and her with Clyde.

Out came the sexy underwear and Helen retired to the bedroom making sure that the curtains were open and that her phone was using the available light properly. She took one each of her boobs, her pussy and her bum, she kept her face out of things. Then she took a couple of saucy ones with a vibrator to show that she was a lady of fun. The more difficult task was to decide what to put in the writing and she finally settled on

'large very busty shy mature woman seeks the company of well endowed single men and women and couples for mutual sexual pleasure. Plays alone or with partner to suit.' In the detail Helen listed their principle kinks which were quite extensive. She put together a gallery of pics for those interested and made a little film of her playing with her breasts in her bra and releasing them so that her attractive nipples became a centre of attention.

Helen took pride in the fact that she was showing initiative and doing all this on her own. She went to work that afternoon determined to concentrate on her duties but the temptation became too great. Unsurprisingly the ad had been accepted, the pictures were shown and became a lead in to the ad which was getting traffic. Helen knew she had to wait until she got home to sift through and see whether there was any suitable opportunities. All the work in advance had very much drawn Helen into the idea of swinging, she was determined to make it work for her and for Clyde, not that her guy really needed it. She did feel though that it would be another string to his bow, another way for him to get sex. Something he never seemed short of. 'Practice makes perfect' thought Helen and she knew that she had Mr Perfect for her.

As she greeted Clyde she asked him about his day, showing real interest. At a convenient point she mentioned

'Yes I have taken on a project. I have put myself, well and us two, on a swinging site and others are interested. I'm going to sift through the responses later. Maybe give myself a nice bit of play as I ponder over the cock and pussy that wants us!' said Helen in a fully confident manner. She was going to run this ad for them both. 'I've not got off today, but there's still time' she told him with a mischievous look on her face.

After Caressing Helen’s hot body including leaving a few kisses on her boobs, ass and feet Clyde got dressed. As much as he wanted to have sex he knew there was not time as he was running late. So, he took her into his arms and passionately kissed her before running out the door. He got to the office with only a minute to spare with Pam informing him that his client was waiting in his office.
All the client wanted was to finalize his Will. Clyde didn’t understand why the guy had insisted on seeing a full partner in the law firm for this simple task when a law clerk could have done it for one third the cost then one of the other lawyers would merely sign off on it. His name was Tom and he was in his 30’s, slim but muscular. Something seemed a bit strange to Clyde as he let Tom out.
“It is time for your 9:00 Clyde,” Pam told him over the intercom at 8:40. A minute later Pam came into his office wearing only a sexy matching bra and panty set followed by Tom wearing only men’s bikini underwear with a large bulge showing in the front. Now Clyde understood why Tom had insisted on seeing him. This way Tom was able to size Clyde up to confirm whether he wanted to have a threesome or if Pam would be one on one with her boss.
“You’ve already met my fiancé Tom,. I told him about what we did and he decided he wanted to get in on the action. If you agree then, if you wish, I’ll do a threesome with you and Helen or Bonnie,” Pam purred as she started unbuttoning Clyde’s shirt. Wasting no time Tom went behind Clyde and groped his ass while sucking on the older man’s neck. Swiftly he moved his hands around and made fast work of Clyde’s pants and underwear.
“What a sexy ass you’ve got,” Tom cooed as he went to his knees helping Clyde off with his clothing before burying his face against the lawyer’s ass. Meanwhile, Clyde pulled Pam into his arms and their mouths collided tongues wrestling as Pam reached down and stroked Clyde’s cock as her bra fell to the floor. The next thing Clyde knew Pam was sucking his cock while Tom had his tongue up his ass hole. After a couple of minutes the couple had Clyde spin around so that Tom became the cock sucker and Pam the ass lover
. After he had enough of this unique pleasure Clyde took control Ripping off both pairs of underwear. Then he laid Pam down on the coffee table giving her pussy a couple of quick lips before pushing his cock into her hot twat. Next, he motioned Tom over and took the young ma’s cock into his mouth.Their play lasted for another hour until exhaustion overtook all of them. The rest of the day was mostly all business. However, Clyde did send Helen a couple of sexy texts.
“There is no time like the present and perhaps I can be of some assistance,” Clyde told Helen when she said that she hadn’t gotten off. Without warning he yanked her blouse off over her head and ravaged her breast as he worked off the remaining clothing before laying her back on the dining table burying his face between her legs. Part of him hoping she would show him some of the prime candidates for swinging.

Back