Male breasts and nipples

Your mouth and tongue felt so good on my throbbing cock. I don't think I ever came so hard before. I think my knees are kind of rubbery and I am sitting down. I finally stand up and I put my arms around you and pull you in close and I start to kiss you. Your mouth still has some of my cum in it and you feed it to me. Thank you. I reach down and grab a hold of your cock. It is a lot bigger than mine and I am excited to get my mouth on it and make you cum. But first I ask you to turn around and bend over and grab a hold of the chair I was just sitting in. You do as I ask but your not sure what I am going to do. I then drop to my knees and place my hands on the cheeks of your ass and I slowly spread them apart. I then slowly kiss your cheeks and work my tongue to your hole. I start to lick it and put my tongue in it and you certainly seem to be enjoying it, I know I am as you feel nice and warm and very receptive to what my tongue is doing to you. As I am doing this with my tongue I reach around with my hand and grab a hold of your hot cock. I start to stroke it and between my tongue in your ass and me stroking you, you start to moan. Now I ask you to turn around so I can feast on your beautiful cock. As I stroke it you start to leak some pre cum, I lick it off and it tastes so sweet that I want all of your cum. I slowly take you into my mouth and start to swirl my tongue around the hot head of your cock. I then start to take you as deep in my throat as I can and you can't stop moaning. I work my tongue on your shaft and up to the head of your cock and suck as hard as I can. I feel your cock start to cum and I know you are about to cum. I take you a little deeper in my mouth and you absolutely explode. It feels so warm and thick I just love it. I continue to suck and swallow until you can't take it anymore. I finally stop sucking and I stand up and we hold each other and kiss and just bask in the glow of the two of us pleasuring each other. Now I need a nap.
wow...

Any advice or what's your technique
Not sure I can offer advice really. I’ve always had hyper sensitive nipples, so they tend to be a major part of my masturbation routine and my wife plays with them when we fuck too. Always nice to have someone else dealing with them 😁

Not sure I can offer advice really. I’ve always had hyper sensitive nipples, so they tend to be a major part of my masturbation routine and my wife plays with them when we fuck too. Always nice to have someone else dealing with them 😁
Same for me
Though I should add someone biting them is a guareenteed eruption.

Last edited:
On one of my visits to the glory hole I noticed a man caressing his breasts and stroking his cock. I went into his booth and began to suck his breasts. His reaction was almost instantaneous. His moans indicated he was close so I switched from his breasts to his cock and was rewarded with a nice cum shot in my mouth.

Yes it is. My 1st wife really twisted and pulled on mine as i would pound her pussy pushing me over the edge. My nipples became a huge part of our sex a grew in sensitivity. My second and current wife took it to a new level as she could pinch them so hard and introduced clamps that drive me wild. My nipple are constantly hard.

Back