Make me dirty

judgment

The judgment of voluntary Onanism weighed heavily on the young man as he was sentenced to 90 days of ambisexual intercourse.

axillary

He used all of his built up, festering, volcano-level axillary to get her to her climax.

Toshbosh

(not very good i know, on both parts :eek:)

It had looked bad when her time machine broke and stranded her in 17th century France. Without contacts, friends or any marketable skills she'd been starving and ill by the time the widower doctor had taken her in. She'd paid him in the only coin she had - her body. On the plus side, she was learning all sorts of non-vaginal sexual practices the people used to satisfy their needs without pregnancy. Anal and mammary sex were now old hat to her, and here she was being initiated into the joys of axillary sex, the old physician pumping his erection in and out of her armpit as she held it tight.

New word: pedometer

"volcano-level" armpit????? :confused: Try again!

My mistake, I thought the game was to take random words and make them sound sexual. Armpit, oh wow that's tough...

He lifted her arm up, over her shoulder and teased her axillary with the rolling tip of his tongue.

EDIT: nevermind. :)

It had looked bad when her time machine broke and stranded her in 17th century France. Without contacts, friends or any marketable skills she'd been starving and ill by the time the widower doctor had taken her in. She'd paid him in the only coin she had - her body. On the plus side, she was learning all sorts of non-vaginal sexual practices the people used to satisfy their needs without pregnancy. Anal and mammary sex were now old hat to her, and here she was being initiated into the joys of axillary sex, the old physician pumping his erection in and out of her armpit as she held it tight.

New word: pedometer

Sorry Eesome; I can't resist.

The professor installed a pedometer on his bed to keep track of how many young coeds he had seduced.

mediastinum

The new lady doctor soon became famed for how well she gave head. She could deep throat further than anyone else Dr Edwards had experienced. It seemed he was not only fucking her mouth and throat, but all the way down into her mediastinum.

Next word: paillon

P.S. if you're not sure which sense of paillon I mean, a read of my profile paragraph will help!

My mistake, I thought the game was to take random words and make them sound sexual. Armpit, oh wow that's tough...

He lifted her arm up, over her shoulder and teased her axillary with the rolling tip of his tongue.

EDIT: nevermind. :)

Yes...but that doesn't mean make up a word which I think was TN's point.

There are lots of ways to describe a "volcano-level" of something. Merely describing something as having volcanic proportions does that.

Pour example:

She hit the volcanic heights of orgasm and it left her quivering in its red hot wake.

Keep trying; you'll get there :)

The new lady doctor soon became famed for how well she gave head. She could deep throat further than anyone else Dr Edwards had experienced. It seemed he was not only fucking her mouth and throat, but all the way down into her mediastinum.

Next word: paillon

P.S. if you're not sure which sense of paillon I mean, a read of my profile paragraph will help!

Lol it didnt help me much but im totally blonde and I only got how it would help me after a read of the dictionary :D

He worked carefully on her body, the paillon setting so effortlessly onto her erect nipples. Not for the first time he scolded himself for having not suckled them before the work began.

Conflate

(Why do my sentences sound like a mills and boon book?? Man I have been away from here and lit too long!)

Last edited:
Lol it didnt help me much but im totally blonde and I only got how it would help me after a read of the dictionary :D

He worked carefully on her body, the paillon setting so effortlessly onto her erect nipples. Not for the first time he scolded himself for having not suckled them before the work began.

Conflate

(Why do my sentences sound like a mills and boon book?? Man I have been away from here and lit too long!)

Their lives had flowed in different directions until a chance encounter conflated their biographies in a cauldron of pure lust.

preprandial

Yes...but that doesn't mean make up a word which I think was TN's point.

There are lots of ways to describe a "volcano-level" of something. Merely describing something as having volcanic proportions does that.

Pour example:

She hit the volcanic heights of orgasm and it left her quivering in its red hot wake.

Keep trying; you'll get there :)

"Tom took a preprandial sip of hot tea to heat up his lips before lowering them to his waiting meal of delicate pussy."

Precambrian

"I came hard, crying out in pleasure and pain, bucking wildly in my restraints. My body shook and throbbed with tremors the likes of which hadn't been felt since the Precambrian Eon."

That was a hard one.

Next word: eclectic.

"I came hard, crying out in pleasure and pain, bucking wildly in my restraints. My body shook and throbbed with tremors the likes of which hadn't been felt since the Precambrian Eon."

That was a hard one.

Next word: eclectic.

She had eclectic tastes in sex, and often entertained two or three partners at a time, each one satisfying a different kink.

glockenspiel

She had eclectic tastes in sex, and often entertained two or three partners at a time, each one satisfying a different kink.

glockenspiel

The energetic musician took time to play a different note on each tender portion of her exposed body as if she were a human glockenspiel.

tesseract

The energetic musician took time to play a different note on each tender portion of her exposed body as if she were a human glockenspiel.

tesseract

The cabinet maker surprised his astrophysicist love with a bed in the form of an unfolded tesseract, and both were surprised when their first night of passion carried them into another dimension.

intaglio

By the time the seventh man had come in her, the accumulate male seed was starting to congeal inside Stephanie's cunt. She shuddered, knowing that there were another eight players in the rugby team still to go, as well as the coach and the physio.

Next word: spade

the final card was flipped over onto the table, a SPADE. sighing nervously and closing her eyes, john's girlfriend hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, preparing to discard her last shred of modesty as all the guys looked on.

Next word: shampoo

shampoo

Mari's cheap SHAMPOO reeked of over ripe strawberries. It's obnoxious sweetness was over powering. Javier hated that smell. She worked the red liquid into her thick, black hair. Then rubbed the suds over her arms, chest, and paid special attantion to her pubic region. She worked it in much like she did on her head. A deviant smile crossed her lips. Javier would hold her close tonight at the dancehall, smell her hair, then get mad. He would the leave in a snit. This would give Mari the freedom to pursue the man she really wanted: the very handsome Jacob. And Jacob loved strawberries.

Next word: twelve

Mari's cheap SHAMPOO reeked of over ripe strawberries. It's obnoxious sweetness was over powering. Javier hated that smell. She worked the red liquid into her thick, black hair. Then rubbed the suds over her arms, chest, and paid special attantion to her pubic region. She worked it in much like she did on her head. A deviant smile crossed her lips. Javier would hold her close tonight at the dancehall, smell her hair, then get mad. He would the leave in a snit. This would give Mari the freedom to pursue the man she really wanted: the very handsome Jacob. And Jacob loved strawberries.

Next word: twelve

"That's twelve, now, Mistress," her slave observed. "You've had an even dozen orgasms; couldn't I please have one?"

riparian

"That's twelve, now, Mistress," her slave observed. "You've had an even dozen orgasms; couldn't I please have one?"

riparian

Her lover had gotten her so moist that her vaginal lips became like a riparian zone between her flesh and her sex.

unicycle

Her lover had gotten her so moist that her vaginal lips became like a riparian zone between her flesh and her sex.

unicycle

It had been quite easy on the tricycle; the three wheels kept them balanced no matter how their sweaty bodies gyrated. The bicycle presented a greater challenge, but still, with her legs around his hips and her back supported by the handle bars, they achieved orgasm sheerly through his pedaling. But now! The unicycle offered a unique situation, and they experimented in hopes of finding a proper balance between motion and instability, for only then could they expect to join Le Cirque de Soleil.

balustrade

her arms were tied, one to the left and one to the right balustrade, as she lay on the staircase. Her ankles tied also, to spread her legs wide, exposing her wet, pulsing pussy and her swollen clit. Her lover enjoyed seeing her this way - ready for him to do whatever he pleased.

ice

her arms were tied, one to the left and one to the right balustrade, as she lay on the staircase. Her ankles tied also, to spread her legs wide, exposing her wet, pulsing pussy and her swollen clit. Her lover enjoyed seeing her this way - ready for him to do whatever he pleased.

ice

With her lover tied securely to the brass headbord, she first applied heat, using her most powerful hair dryer. When his scrotum was well-warmed and fully relaxed, she applied the ice, and laughed at the speed of its thermosenitive recoil.

crepuscular

Back